I don´t know who am I talking to or who am I asking.

I don´t know what are this objects or other people, I don´t know anything. 

I am completely lost.

I am beginning to question 'I' does not exist. Not only the feeling of 'I', but also the perception. Like this bubble of consciousness is not a bubble of consciousness and is not even mine, or nor do I even exist 'here'. (let alone in the body).

This seems like pure magic! What is this!!!??? 

(And I don´t even know who am I asking 😂💙)

4 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

This seems like pure magic! What is this!!!??? 

No one knows what is THIS, only that this is.

This no one that knows what is THIS, seem to be a fictional character. And that's why this seems like pure magic, it's definitely magic how no one knows how one just suddenly pops aware, becomes aware one is aware.

What is awareness? can this question be answered; as  an answer would imply a question, and a question could only arise to that which is aware of being aware, where a sense of separation was realised. This sense of separation would have to be illusory. If it was real it would already know, and have no need for the question. 😱

On 3/19/2024 at 1:30 PM, Phil said:

Yes you’re infinite. The actuality is non-conceptual. It seems, from what’s been shared so far, that infinitude & the actuality of reality is partially realized, and partially conceptualized.

@Phil The actuality of reality is that there is no Self in perception but rather just Being?

On 3/19/2024 at 5:32 PM, Jane said:

No one knows what is THIS, only that this is.

This no one that knows what is THIS, seem to be a fictional character. And that's why this seems like pure magic, it's definitely magic how no one knows how one just suddenly pops aware, becomes aware one is aware.

What is awareness? can this question be answered; as  an answer would imply a question, and a question could only arise to that which is aware of being aware, where a sense of separation was realised. This sense of separation would have to be illusory. If it was real it would already know, and have no need for the question. 😱

Maybe there is no self all of there is Being?

53 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

The actuality of reality is that there is no Self in perception but rather just Being?

Yes, Self is being  ‘perception’. There is no self ‘in’ perception. It’s oddly (perhaps) blatantly obvious. 

There is no separate or second or finite self. 

Conditioning - conditions - thoughts - make it seem so. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes, Self is being  ‘perception’. There is no self ‘in’ perception

That makes sense.

See this is my reasoning: Before having/being in this body, I was nothing, now I am supposed to be 'this' character? Does not make sense at all. 😆

I watched the video but I don´t get that thing about thoughts having conditions though. 

Awakening/Enlightment seems impossible tbh...perception seems rock solid...there is a body and thoughts and there are of a certain character.

If there are no others selfs, then who are the thoughts that appear in awareness right now? 

Also, if you don´t exist who am I asking this question? To the screen? This seems fucking solipsistic. I want this twisted game to end lmao. This is getting ridiculous. 😅

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

2 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

That makes sense.

See this is my reasoning: Before having/being in this body, I was nothing, now I am supposed to be 'this' character? Does not make sense at all. 😆

I watched the video but I don´t get that thing about thoughts having conditions though. 

Awakening/Enlightment seems impossible tbh...perception seems rock solid...there is a body and thoughts and there are of a certain character.

If there are no others selfs, when who are the thoughts that appear in awareness right now? 

Also, if you don´t exist who am I asking this question? To the screen? This seems fucking solipsistic. I want this twisted game to end lmao. This is getting ridiculous. 

The body you identify with can be observed, same with the thoughts, but the observer of the body and thoughts can't be observed.  

Edited by Jonas Long

18 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

That makes sense.

Why can’t this be nothing without a before? 

It’s about being aware of thoughts as conditions. Like how’s there’s an experience of light, but not per se of believing or not believing light. Thoughts can be experienced the same way. 

As inspecting & deconstructing what’s already the case presently-only, enlightenment is entirely possible. As a goal, future happening, something someone is doing or will do, enlightenment is not possible. As @Kevin once said, it’s like you can’t get from third base to Home. You have to go back to second, then first, and then see you’re Home. 

Let any expectations that perception is going to change go. It’s only assumptions & interpretations (conditioning) which is veiling, dispelled & let go. This goes back to being aware of thoughts without believing thoughts. Of thought, perception & sensation, the veiling only occurs of thoughts. Thoughts like there being a character. Whatever comes to mind which it seems like there is, question what it’s literally made of. Don’t stop till you’re Home. 

🤍

If there are no others selfs, then who are the thoughts that appear in awareness right now? 

Awareness is aware of thoughts… including thoughts about whose thoughts. 😅 

Also, if you don´t exist who am I asking this question? To the screen? This seems fucking solipsistic. I want this twisted game to end lmao. This is getting ridiculous. 😅

Enlightenment is about what is already the case. If there were or are people talking, screens, etc, it’s not like perception suddenly stops or changes in any way. It’s only interpretations which change, and through questioning & inspecting, ultimately are no / is no experience of interpretations. 

To dispel solipsism just question who knows this and what is the feeling of being me. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

The body you identify with can be observed, same with the thoughts, but the observer of the body and thoughts can't be observed.  

Right. But isn´t that dualistic still?

Is the observer GOD? Why GOD is looking through the eyes of a particular character? 

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

Why can’t this be nothing without a before? 

Yeah, I was thinking exactly that. Maybe I´m still Nothing and there's absolutely no identity now. But that seems solipsistic though, it really feels I need to 'belief' there are other selfs to not feel solipsism. Because if I just look at what's true then there is just being but no other one to share it with. 

11 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Right. But isn´t that dualistic still?

Is the observer GOD? Why GOD is looking through the eyes of a particular character? 

Yeah, I was thinking exactly that. Maybe I´m still Nothing and there's absolutely no identity now. But that seems solipsistic though, it really feels I need to 'belief' there are other selfs to not feel solipsism. Because if I just look at what's true then there is just being but no other one to share it with. 

There is no boundary between "you" and every other thing that exists.  No boundary=no duality. 

10 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

There is no boundary between "you" and every other thing that exists.  No boundary=no duality. 

Right. If I contemplate who I am is nothing, empty, does not exist. 

I guess for enlightment 'I' have to surrender completely the self. Which is something im having a hard time doing because im scared of how absolute this present moment is. If I dissolve self I merge with everything, therefore im scared of 'death' .

14 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Solipsism: a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing. Extreme egocentrism.

Solipsistic: of, relating to, or characterized by solipsism or extreme egocentricity.

Solipsism / solipsistic is the activity of thought. So feeling wise, there is how the thoughts feel. It might be the egocentric self-conceptualizing which feels off. If so, why not listen to feeling since what’s desired is fullness of and not per se concepts? Maybe ism’s and or self referential thoughts just aren’t inherently satisfying, like how happiness as a future result of a separate self feels deeply off. 

Why not keep it simple and acknowledge thinking as thinking, ism’s as ism’s (more thinking)? 

Maybe it’s the emphasis on the knower / separation which feels off, and the emphasis can be oriented inward, to that which is aware, feeling, and the fullness of the already the case feeling of / as? Can ism’s really be true, for the truth, appearing as & aware of, isms? Is that which is aware a thing which knows things, or knows itself in any way such as that it is a thing / object? Maybe the offness felt is the inherent limitation of thought / thinking…? 

Isn’t this what’s more deeply meant by “I’m completely lost”? As in, not literally lost, but feeling wise, emotions wise, lost. Like being lost in the woods and not utilizing the compass in your pocket. Maybe the “bubble theory”, in accordance with feeling, emotions, is isolating or the like? Why else would it be mentioned really? Maybe the limitations of thought / conceptualizing just isn’t ‘fitting’. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Can ism’s really be true, for the truth, appearing as & aware of, isms? Is that which is aware a thing which knows things, or knows itself in any way such as that it is a thing / object? Maybe the offness felt is the inherent limitation of thought / thinking…? 

Fair enough. 

Maybe the “bubble theory”, in accordance with feeling, emotions, is isolating or the like? Why else would it be mentioned really? Maybe the limitations of thought / conceptualizing just isn’t ‘fitting’. 

Nah maybe this is not a bubble. But it is scary to open myself to the Self and let go. Everything would change. And as an ego I am scared of change and truth. 

1 hour ago, Jane said:

The Am I infinite  question can only be answered one way.

I Am In- Finite. I Am a finite appearance (in-finite) within infinity, inseparably one and the same no-thing and every-thing.

Yes, and that is what I most fear. I don´t see possible to stay in Truth all the time because that means Death. Infinite Solitude. No more illusions, no more fantasies. Just me. It is scary. 

Although maybe because my ego hasn´t truly surrendered yet. 

5 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Right. If I contemplate who I am is nothing, empty, does not exist. 

I guess for enlightment 'I' have to surrender completely the self. Which is something im having a hard time doing because im scared of how absolute this present moment is. If I dissolve self I merge with everything, therefore im scared of 'death' .

You don't have to surrender the self, you couldn't even if you tried; its never been there in the first place, there is nothing to surrender, you're fine. 

13 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Nah maybe this is not a bubble. But it is scary to open myself to the Self and let go. Everything would change. And as an ego I am scared of change and truth. 

“The bubble” theory seems to be about bubbling in self referential thoughts, and bubbling out emotional guidance for the thoughts. Anxiety, panic attacks & the like (most unfortunately & unnecessarily) follow. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

You don't have to surrender the self, you couldn't even if you tried; its never been there in the first place, there is nothing to surrender, you're fine. 

Right. 

Just now, Phil said:

“The bubble” theory seems to be about bubbling in self referential thoughts, and bubbling out emotional guidance for the thoughts. Anxiety, panic attacks & the like (most unfortunately & unnecessarily) follow. 

oh ok got ya. Then yeah that 'bubble' I can definetely stop using it 👍

@ConsciousDreamer666

I’m scared in comparison to fear is felt… and perhaps a thought or interpretation could be expressed, examined, and alignment could occur. Maybe that’s what the “bubble” is about? Knowing favored over feeling? can stop using it might be indicative of this, and yet also more of the same. Hard to say. 

A question that might shed light in this regard although it might not initially seem to is what is metaphysics.

12 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

@Phil @Jonas Long Are you guys actually Consciousness instead of separate selves?

If i Accept Truth i Will have to Live as God for the rest of my Life. It is Life changing. Im not saying is bad though.

No, nothing changes, you've already accepted the truth, there isn't a choice really.  

As far as conceptualizing separateness, it's a learned habit, super ingrained, like smoking.  And as far as that goes "i" still smoke all the time. 

Edited by Jonas Long