15 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

No, nothing changes, you've already accepted the truth, there isn't a choice really.  

As far as conceptualizing separateness, it's a learned habit, super ingrained, like smoking.  And as far as that goes "i" still smoke all the time. 

Damn, Ok. You are right. By the way I find funny you are talking like this like buying bread. You literally are just saying whole reality is non dual consciousness like is nothing. This is worth opening a champagne bottle uh?

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Consciousness is infinite, this is the Good news, as in Good or Goodness is nondual. 

🙏

Have your cake and eat it too! 

Ok 😅

On 3/22/2024 at 12:46 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Yes, and that is what I most fear. I don´t see possible to stay in Truth all the time because that means Death. Infinite Solitude. No more illusions, no more fantasies. Just me. It is scary. 

Although maybe because my ego hasn´t truly surrendered yet. 

The realisation of our infinite non-dual nature can be both terrifying and a liberating relief for the ego. 

5 hours ago, Jane said:

The realisation of our infinite non-dual nature can be both terrifying and a liberating relief for the ego. 

It is. 

Whole of Reality is Empty Boundless Nothing.

Is exactly like AIR or SPACE.

This AIR is unlimited so it imagines an infinite dream.

Some AIR gets encapsulated in apparent 'individual Bubbles' that are little specks of imagination of the dream.

When AIR becomes aware of its infinite nature and that when it realises that when the thing that is apparently encapsulated dies, the AIR will still be AIR, then Enlightment happens.

For the individual thing, or human, Enlightment means TOTAL DEATH.

For the AIR, everything stays the same, except that the AIR will have freedom because it will be able to not identify itself with the thing that is 'apparently' encapsulated.

Since Enlightment happens, ego is obliged to surrender to the TRUTH 24/7. To leave the AIR enjoy Truth. hahah