Emotion Identification Journal

Ever since my teen years, I had a dream that I wanted to fulfill before I died. I wanted a wonderful affectinate lovey dovey emotional boyfriend that I would engage in a deeply loving intimate conversation every evening.

Maybe I should write this on my dreamboard.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Till then adieu my dear lover. I'll see you some day probably in reality. The joy it brings when I think of all the beauty I'll share with you. I don't want to leave earth. If you are with me, it's heaven. God did give me a chance to taste love in your form once at least. We met. We kissed. We couldn't become one. But maybe some day we would. I'll dream of the day when the grass is green and I'm running into your arms, I'll no longer doubt our love, we will be one in absolute serenity, we belong to each other. You will see me and I'll see you. Our hearts will be one.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I don't know what to do.

I feel like I still want to hope for better things.

@TheGreekSeekerk right now I'm in a hospital. I am in the restroom writing this because my phone use is restricted. So I'm using the toilet. I'll contact you later when I get my phone back again. See you.

I'm going through some trouble with my family being excessively controlling.

I need to love myself

Emotion identified -

Happy