Emotion Identification Journal

I feel like I did a ton of stupid shit. But I don't want to be punished for it. God.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I constantly have this thought where I feel like I screwed myself up very badly.

And I simply had no coping mechanism. Nothing was under my control.. And my family never understood this BIG TRUTH.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I need a lot of resources like money of course.

But I also need a lot of... Workthrougs and breakthroughs...

I need an empowering partner. Someone with a big heart.

I wish I would wake up every morning with a huge physical hug.

I don't know why but I always feel like a physical hug from an adult makes a huge difference to my my mental state..

Posted (edited)

What can replace a physical hug with?

Answer - nothing.

I simply cannot fix that.

Edited by Reena

I think what happened is that I suffered an emotional crisis and I coped with it through an eating disorder.. And that became a vicious loop. And I developed medical issues as a result of my emotional crisis going out of control.

So it became a chain reaction..

And here I am... Feeling fucked up.

Posted (edited)

Identify the emotion right now -

Overwhelmed

8jtpk3.gif

Edited by Reena

I'm extremely stressed out because of my sister's embarrassing behavior. She is much older than me and she always talks to me in a threatening way.

She was the one who sent me to the mental hospital and I kept pleading and begging her and they physically assaulted me right in front of her and she proceeded to sign consent documents.

My mom came to my rescue that day.

Posted (edited)

Identify the emotion right now -

Stressed

8jubzs.gif

Edited by Reena

What's my closest western resemblance?

A woman called Carrie. Let's say. Someone who is always a bit messy and clumsy.

My family has asked me to move to the States. And I refused. I feel like I am going through an identity crisis. Ugh. 

Everyday I wake up feeling like shit. Like I'm not worth it. And I have to keep pushing to feel better. One day it will - hopefully. Real struggle. 

I will go for a 10 min walk today. Again today is another psychiatric appointment. I hate that shit because I'm not making much progress and I'm incredibly slow and the psychiatrist is sorta trying to be patient with my idiosyncratic behavior. 

Stress can have a massive impact on the brain. Especially post traumatic stress. It can weigh you down. It's hard to feel normal. I bought a book today. I'll show later. It's a book that helps people work through their emotions. Exercises and stuff.

14 hours ago, Reena said:

8jrkep.gif

I can improve my own life.

8jr7b2.gif

8jr6d9.gif

8jr6jc.gif

8jr74l.gif

Posted (edited)

My emotions are surely all over the place. Today is not a good day. It started out with me feeling stressed out.

8jrkep.gif

I'll eat rice right now. Rice calms me down. There are no animal sounds in my house today so I feel less frightened. Yesterday I was feeling bombarded with those creepy sounds. It felt like it came from the atic. And I was too scared to open the atic.

8jr6jc.gif

8jr7b2.gif

Edited by Reena