Emotion Identification Journal

Recovery

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I need to focus on positive aspects.

I want to think of beautiful things.

8i8xdc.gif

8fmy9u.gif

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

I think when I'm not at my emotional best, I usually sink into a slump.

This usually happens when I wake up from a nap. I can feel terrible. As though a lot of time passed.

8i8xdc.gif

I desperately want to cancel the psychiatrist appointment today. But I can't. She warned me against it. I keep begging for extra days. Because I can't get my shit under control.

8i8xdc.gif

In this journal I'll go into the depth of borderline personality disorder.

11 of march 

8i8xdc.gif

Just finished my psychiatric appointment. I was nervous. She did not complain about my behavior. She felt I'm improving.

Hair disheveled.

8i8xdc.gif

I lost consciousness for a while but it's okay. I'm okay.

12 of March 

8i8xdc.gif

Once again I gave into my sexual emotions.

12 of march 

8i8xdc.gif

Once again I gave into my sexual emotions.

8i8xdc.gif

You're the best sex. Mesmerizing. You made me feel like heaven in my dreams.

8i8xdc.gif

Maybe I'm attracted to stronger dominating personalities.

8i8xdc.gif

Real enlightenment is very loving, caring and freeing. It's very protective. It has an aura to it. Have you seen Eckhart Tolle, Sadhguru or Adyashanti. They don't go around telling people they are wrong or make them feel unwelcome. God's doors are open to everyone. There is no high quality and no low quality or prostitute or saint or victim or ideal person or high class or low class, rich poor in front of the Ultimate. That's what enlightenment is supposed to be. How do I know this? Because my country India has a long tradition of enlightened saints. And they don't read books. They live in people. They practice compassion. They are practically egoless and you almost begin to feel that egolessness in their presence. You feel uplifted and you start crying happy tears because of the unusual aura they emanate. You feel like you met your maker. You don't feel judged or labeled or tagged or broken or criminalized. In front of such enlightened saints even a criminal will lose his intent to commit wrong. They bring such transformation by their presence alone. Just giving an example, because I haven't spent a lot of time with them since I have my life too and I will have to give up society in order to practically live with them and that's a good plan but not possible right now for me. Enlightenment makes you like water, water is even given to a criminal.. If you are truly enlightened from within, you'll be able to be compassionate even to the worst criminal in the world and not judge them. It's almost Christ like. An aura, a presence so powerful it will shake you in ecstasy. What you see on this forum is a hierarchy of moderators and members, a cult like environment, power show, system of rules and judgement. This is bullshit and bastardization of Indian concepts and non-duality and the wrongful application of such valuable concepts and their wrongful embodiment. This is not how it's practiced in our country at all. This is done to appease western audiences and completely changed its meaning and embodiment. There is no hierarchy in enlightenment and non duality, there is no power or judgement. There is no politics of favor and disfavor. This is some shady use of non duality I have seen. Now I'm in no way claiming that I am enlightened master in any way, I'm far from such a beautiful transformation myself because it needs intense committment and giving up of material stuff and ego and I'm still attached to the materialness of life and I'm still attached to my ego and pride too. What I'm saying is that real enlightenment in my country in my witness and my observation is loving and soothing and drastically different from what I witness being preached here. Real enlightenment will make you forget that you or another exist. There will be zero judgement or form or shape or anything.

Conversely, it's a bit tough to come back to normal human social life after reaching there because it's very difficult to reverse egolessness and you might lose the motivation to live normal or go to the gym or even get a degree or job.. So namaste with that.

8i8xdc.gif

What do I care about?

Right now.

I felt a bit of relief.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8ituyo.gif

I feel a bit disoriented after I wake up from dreams.

8iuo6u.gif

The rape dreams went away. I mean I didn't have those for months. But they seem to have come back.

Written on Saturday 

8iunrf.gif

I need to feel better today because I got a lot of work to do.

8iumun.gif

It's morning and I have been having a strong bitter taste in my mouth. I don't remember having eaten anything..

8iunrf.gif

I have felt sexually deprived for a very long time. Should I think about sex anymore?

Should I finally tell myself that sex is never possible. It wasn't meant for me.

I don't know. Maybe these rape dreams are my inner sexual repression. I am a virgin. Been a virgin for long now. And I hate it. It's self imposed virginity. I always felt that I should have sex only when the time is right. Maybe I'm a different breed. I feel very restricted when it comes to actual sex. Like a hangup.

Anyway.

Life is made of many things. Sex and a guy is not the only thing although they provide a lot of meaning.

Human mind is such that we get tired very quickly.

8iumun.gif

I want to feel fruity.... Hehe. I want to feel juicy. Before my youth is over and I cry that my chances are gone. Good old days.

I wanted a dom daddy of a boyfriend. I wanted to live in fantasy land, treasure island.

I guess a lot of people fall for that trap where it appears like their life is perfect with someone until they marry and responsibility take over and the conflict of dealing with the harsher realities of life that aren't as rosy as rose or candier than candy.

8iunrf.gif

Well.... Life is not a Glass of Martini..i wish it was.

I wish I could drink life like a glass of red wine.

Update - Right now my mom is living it up in Las Vegas.

Good for her. I want her to enjoy. I want her to  enjoy some fine wine and dine.

Oh man...... Life is so complicated..

When your desires are strong and you never get what you want you can feel so deprived.

Written on Saturday 

8iumun.gif

I think my needs are on an industry level. That is industry grade. That's why I'm always so dissatisfied. I set sky high standards on what appeals me. I believe that people should give their best shot to the one who they fall in love with.

My desires are elephantine.

8iunrf.gif

I hate it when love is not love.

Yesterday I took intoxicants to deal with all the hurt I was feeling.

8iumun.gif

Sometimes I feel like I'm cursed because I wasn't good to Benton.

8iunrf.gif

I didn't know how to cope with stuff.

8iumun.gif

I'm trying not to be  negative about the current situation.

8iunrf.gif

I still love you. I just don't feel confident enough.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8iuo6u.gif

I didn't know how to cope with stuff.

8iuo6u.gif

I'm trying not to be  negative about the current situation.

8iuo6u.gif

I still love you. I just don't feel confident enough.

8iuo6u.gif

Vital knowledge must be kept to oneself.

8iuo6u.gif

What do people achieve when they have multiple relationships?

What's the gain? What's the point of chasing lots of men and women?

I think there are both pros and cons to this. It's not completely wrong or right. It's right because you want to get to experience different people. These experiences can be valuable in terms of improving skills and getting to know your own personal fit.. Or just knowing oneself better in the sense, what to avoid, or even what to look for in a potential partner. Or just indulging in it to feel better.

There is nothing wrong with indulging.

But there is a premium risk. The risk of quickly getting over stimulated, tired of both sex and romance. Realizing it's over rated and then outgrowing it. Where other goals take up space and romance is on the back burner. Outgrowing sex and sexual pleasures and knowing that in real life sex is very boring or even realizing that romance itself loses steam and then there are fights when the satisfaction drops.

You just end up with experiences that existed yet added very little value or even that you don't find it appealing right when a good potential partner comes along but you just lost the energy needed to pursue it. Pursuing is an energy, of passion. This fuel quickly depletes and is exhausted and you feel demotivated or just bored of the whole Charade. If you had too much to drink and you felt the sensation of guilty pleasure, you'll probably give up drinking entirely. You sorta outgrew it. It's overrated to you. Underwhelming to you. It is no longer worth chasing the opposite sex. Because it's the disbursement of energy into something empty or unappealing.. Either you say "I don't wanna date" because you feel tired and wounded by a string of bad experiences (for some even 1 bad experience is enough to ditch dating) or you say "I don't wanna date" because you had enough of it and although you derived value, it wasn't really something you can put to use. It did help a bit in shaping your personality and adding an extra something to your repertoire. Now you know better. But then you could be bored and kinda done with it because you already had it. It could be like chasing diamonds. Feels good but doesn't feel necessary. And once you owned a few diamonds you might  not even want to own anymore  because you just got so used to it that the novelty wore of and so did the passion.

8iuo6u.gif

My life was completely screwed by my childhood experiences. Something that Benton will never understand. I am dumb to expect that he should have. He was younger than me. He hailed from a good place. I never fell in love using my brain. Cognitively, he was at a different level of understanding. I can say slightly immature but I can't blame him. How one person experiences life can be completely different from how another experiences the same thing. Our brains get wired in the process. This process is influenced by our genetics, our culture, our upbringing, our problems and our experiences collectively. It's not a line in stone. You can't tell what leads to what. To say is to judge. I have often seen people being quite judgemental. They can easily form an opinion over something really complex and put their own simplistic solution to it. This discredits the power of different factors and the role they play in twisting a person's life. What I mean by "upset" might mean something very different to someone else. Your upset could mean sitting sullen and then getting up and then feeling hopeful again. My upset could mean never having the motivation to get up again. Life is extremely complex.

8iuo6u.gif

People who have had positive experiences early on in life have no idea what it means to have really bad circumstances. Circumstances so bad that there is simply no hope. I had to witness some shit that would be difficult to put in words. I grew up from that and all I got was judgement. Most people around me just just decided to label me a loser. I felt like I aged by decades dealing with shit. Not having money was another thing. Nobody is truly a loser or a failure. Everyone is dealing with something that is overwhelming. We should be grateful if we made it far. I at least lived the first decade of life. I could have died at 12. I went missing at 15. Life can be anything. It's always easy to judge. It's easy to say - "why you didn't try to get out of it?"

8iunrf.gif

To be honest I did try to get out of my mess several times during my teen years. They are far behind me.

8iunrf.gif

At times it became comfortable to just accept how things were. Because I got used to it. I got used to a shitty life. Then I never tried. Even trying felt like a wrong thing. Running away from home would have been a terrible decision. My circumstances were extreme.. I would have been kidnapped or gang raped. I had met several situations where I felt like I was going to end up getting raped. So trying felt like a big decision, a big risk.

8iunrf.gif

Judgement is a very tricky thing and I'm not very open to it. Something in my life made me feel turned off by it. Maybe I saw things where judging would have been very wrong. I don't know at what point in my life where I became averse to judgement. I don't remember the exact trail.

8iunrf.gif

I think people who judge others are perfection seekers. Maybe I should allow myself to be subjected to the harshest judgement. I always thought it was too cruel to judge someone who is already battling a lot in their life.

I think the most often than not kind of judgement thrown at me generally includes someone considering me low quality or just a loser who doesn't perform well.

Yea I can see why that might appear that way. As though I'm not up to the mark. I think I have also been called dumb or low iq.

I think when I meet people they often think I'm a narcissist or a manipulator or hyper masculine identity.

I'm neither.

If I have to describe myself - im a sweet friendly affectionate docile just run of the mill kind of an ordinary person with not much to offer in terms of quality you can say a plain Jane kind of a person. But I'm okay with it. I don't set sky high expectations on what a person should be. I think even ordinary people can do extraordinary things. The very fact that they survive through their struggle is already a badge of honor.

8iunrf.gif

I used to get Hella triggered by judgement.

8iunrf.gif

Follow mental health questionnaire.

8iunrf.gif

I got exhausted an hour ago and I lost consciousness and collapsed m

8iunrf.gif

I collapsed thrice out of exhaustion.

There's a strange sound coming from inside my house.

8iunrf.gif

My psychiatric appointment for today was canceled by my family.

8iunrf.gif

It's ok. Have patience. My traumatic past is one thing I need to work on.

8iunrf.gif

I need to eat rice right now. It's time to work on the farm today

8iunrf.gif

Focus on the mental health questionnaire today. Gather more questions.

8iunrf.gif

Empower yourself today. Loved this video.

8iunrf.gif

8iunrf.gif

I had developed a Limerence with Benton as the video suggests. Lots of things that are right. Or correctly explained. Benton became a parental figure to me although he was younger to me. I felt like he was a God in human form. I saw no flaws in him. I began to idolize him. If he wasn't pleased with me, I used to feel ashamed of myself. Shame was a constant emotion I battled. I wanted to give my all to him. I couldn't live without him. He became everything I was looking for. I looked up to Benton for protection. Initially he was my crush and later he became my Limerence. I could not function normally without thinking about him. His validation meant everything.

8iunrf.gif

I feel like Benton utilized me a bit sexually. He saw a sexual opportunity with me. I felt a bit bad inside that I didn't mean much to him other than just a sex object. But what was I really expecting? I was developing a crush on him. He probably sensed that. He promptly dumped me when he had enough of me sexually. I felt discarded and betrayed. As though he wanted me only for that. I didn't like how he would try to seduce me in the middle of a proper conversation. But he was attractive to me and so I couldn't say no to his approaches. Deep down I wanted to be valued a little more. He was so addictive and seductive. Like a womanizer. He would say exactly what would make me feel accepted. And then came his hate, equally strong. It felt like he knew all the buttons on me. I was hyper vulnerable with him. He even asked me to show him my self harm scars. I found that a bit too much. I was already vulnerable with him enough. He used to egg me on to share as much as possible with him. In the end he asked me if he could choke me. Then he went into a manic haze and told me he would skin me alive. It was all surreal. But I was still addicted and codependent on him. I couldn't put my finger on what was happening. I only knew that I had to sort of comply with whatever came to me. Then he made me feel unloved on the next day after his manic frenzy. I don't necessarily regret anything. I also wanted him. Then how could I blame him? Maybe he was addicted to me too. I have no idea what things would look like if I had spent too much time with him. He was a steady force. He gave me that grounding I was looking for. One thing I'm sure about is that he was influencing me in a big way. He was teaching me a lot of things just indirectly. He quickly replaced everyone in my life. He had become a central figure in my life. I would cling on to his every word.

One thing I noticed about him is that he was enormously more intelligent than me. He just knew so much about everything. I used to look at him with awe. Like how could he know so much and I knew so little! I was slower than him. He used to outpace me in everything. My speech was slow and slurred. Meanwhile he would quickly jump from one word to the next. He just knew what to say in the moment. He was quite socialized. Not a ton of friends. But he had a sizable bunch of friends and I had none. I perceived myself as inferior to him in every aspect and this intensified my devotion and attraction to him. He was quite competitive with me. Probably because he was an American, so maybe he was exposed to a lot more than me. He had been in the navy, he was well traveled. His communication was excellent. My communication was okay but not on par with his and I used to stumble a lot. He knew all the social trends. The one thing I found striking about him is his ability to grasp everything and really be smart about things like he could read my mind and knew my emotion to the T. Sometimes it was nice, sometimes it was daunting. Like he was hypnotic and knew too much about me. His perception was amazing. He was sort of street smarts. I guess American culture just trains that into a person. There was no way I would have been able to outdo him

8iunrf.gif

8iunrf.gif

Edited by Reena

Also I have to remember that he is a guy. He has had probably much more exposure than me. I belong to the third world where opportunities are rare to come by.. My parents have always restricted me from things. I grew up in a very sheltered environment where I barely spoke to anyone and mostly remained indoors. I was socially isolated for my entire childhood and I became socially shy. My mother had made a strict rule when I was a teen - ABSOLUTELY NO SEX.

I abided by that rule to this day. I always felt like if I had sex or lost my virginity, I would end up disappointing her.

I was allowed to date but no sex.

My mother feared that guys would get me pregnant. I understand that fear.

But it left me screwed.

Sort of deeply repressed and lacking in confidence.

She would even ask me if I had slept with any of my boyfriends. And my job was to ease her worries.

I imagine if this had a significant impact on my overall confidence and my behavior around guys I dated.

8iumun.gif

And I would never be able to properly comprehend what a proper normal healthy romantic sexual relationship between a man and a woman looks like. I always be at odds with it.

Or I'll always invariably end up with womanizers because of my lack of awareness around these things.

I used to believe that I'm good at sensing people's intentions and motives and character. But I guess I suck at it. Social smartness has never been my thing.

8iunrf.gif

I am an Asian origin person. I have noticed that people of the Asian ethnicity tend to have this tendency to go elaborately over everything in great detail. They want to get to the bottom of things. They want to extra analyze and over analyze every bit and detail of their lives.

I never get mental comfort until I analyze and sometimes over analyze the shit out of everything. My childhood only makes it harder.

Everything I wrote on this page, I sent it to the psychiatrist. I want to see her reaction to my emotional processing.

8iunrf.gif

I'm happy that I at least have some closure and semblance over the Limerence thing.

Today I need to tell myself - REENA PLEASE DREAM BIG PLEASE. DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS.

I'm settling for scraps. Nice and tingly experiences will always exist. But it's my impaired childhood that causes me to attach to not so great things.

When great things can exist?????

Why not dream big?

Yea I got some sex and some romance and I turned that into a God. How shallow of me?

Why can't I deserve any better? More sex. Lot more sex. Continuous sex. And why just sex? More affection. More physical affection. A bubble bath. A massage. A kiss. A hug. More attention. More validation. Why stop myself to something meagre when I should be getting it all?

I pegged myself so low that only a good virtual sex was enough. Why????

My self esteem was in the toilet. That's why.

Others enjoy everything. Sex is a small thing. It's a part of a relationship. There is caring, sharing, hugging, mutual affection, emotional support. Why not go for the entire gamut?

I cry now. Because I limited myself to so little. I didn't even think I deserved more.

8iunrf.gif

My situation was like Monica Lewinsky.

If the President had sex, that was enough. I have seen women like me. We never want to dream higher bigger better. We are besieged by low self esteem and we limit ourselves to just sex. But it can be so much more. The guy can take you out, give you gifts, stay by your side in the hospital, join a class with you, be with you all the way, and put a ring on the finger, give you the title of a wife, the white picket fence, and give you a big happy family. Sometimes women like me stop themselves short and don't think they can deserve all that. We end up living lonely lives settling for scraps from random men.

Obviously you will find someone in the alley, that's not difficult.

But you gotta elevate your worth. Don't be that Alley girl. Don't get pumped and dumped and then look for a new man to make you feel loved in a half baked way.

Go all the way. Instead. Challenging your limits. Tell yourself that you deserve a lot more. A feast not just a morsel.

Be the HIGH MAINTENANCE girl. I have tried being the low maintenance girl all my years. It's a pitiful thing that low self aware women do when there is nobody else around to tell them that they deserve more. They are always made to feel insecure of their looks or they are made to feel like they don't have what it takes. Not to mention slut shaming. You're automatically relegated to low quality treatment.

8iunrf.gif

I like these two women. I get a strong feminine energy from them. I prefer women like that. They tend to ground me.

What are some of the things I can focus on for my healing?

Cognitive processing

Emotional processing

Mental health questionnaire

Journaling of emotions

Increasing self focus

Empowering thoughts and ideas

Empire state of mind. An abundant mindset. Not the scarcity mindset.

Manifestation

Investigation of beliefs.

Daily emotion/cognitive workthrough.

Emotions Versus Feelings

A huge secret to why you feel the way you do is embedded in your beliefs. Why you attract the stuff you attract. If you investigate your own beliefs, you'll begin to see patterns enmeshed with your emotional issues and psychological disorders that are causing you to feel the way you feel. Without you even suspecting it remotely. I think a well trained psychiatrist will first do the investigation of beliefs..

8iunrf.gif

I have a massive personality for a little girl. I call it BIG ENERGY. I have this gregarious energy about me. That creates a big personality in me. I think a big personality like me is bound to attract attention. I saw that wherever I went, even to a coffee shop, people would give me a lot of attention. Ironically it caused me tremendous social anxiety. Today I had this realization that I have a big personality. So it's only natural that people remember me after meeting me just once. Although I'm not tall and my voice is tiny and husky. My big personality is probably the result of my extra strong emotions. This is something I was born with. I had a mega emotional range even as a child and my emotional intelligence was extremely high even as a kid. I could sense how people felt. I could relate to them. However I was slow at reading things.

Having a big personality can be both a blessing as well as a curse. Blessing because it opens opportunities quite easily, a lot of people are automatically attracted to me and usually show interest in working with me, from psychiatrists to coworkers to neighbors. Most people tend to enjoy my company and usually strongly reciprocate it.

On the flipside, it's a curse because I get scrutinized quite easily and I usually cause people to Pigeon hole me and sometimes I have noticed that people stereotype me.

The root cause of this are my emotions. My emotional energy is off the charts. I tend to inspire people.

A lot of people thank me when I communicate with them.

My hyper emotionality causes people to gravitate toward me and find me relatable. Most people find me unique.

My life experiences made me a very emotional person. What people cannot express themselves, they probably see it in me. I kinda get that.

Do I wish things were different? I wish circumstances were different?

I literally absorb and reflect the other persons emotions, quite effortlessly.. I didn't develop it. It just came through raw experience.

8iunrf.gif

I think one of my other bigger problem is extremely extremely high nervousness. I turn into a nervous wreck. This hasn't changed a lot since childhood.

Along with the childhood stuff.

I have had some success with the childhood stuff. But very little with the nervousness.

Over the years I have tried several medications to treat the hyper nervousness and they caused me rapid weight loss/gain and a bunch of issues.

Now I need to rethink what to do about it.

Time for it later.

I think I'll make a list of MY CURRENT PROBLEMS " to sort of narrow down my issues and work on them one at a time.

8iunrf.gif

Cognitive processing

Emotional processing

Mental health questionnaire

Journaling of emotions

Increasing self focus

Empowering thoughts and ideas

Empire state of mind. An abundant mindset. Not the scarcity mindset.

Manifestation

Investigation of beliefs.

Daily emotion/cognitive workthrough.

Emotions Versus Feelings

Exploration of issues

Analysis of thoughts, emotions, beliefs and experiences

How to be more empowered as a woman?

8iunrf.gif

I like this wonderful podcast. Really gets to the core of my issues.

8iunrf.gif

So I just received the response of my psychiatrist.

You have written so beautifully Reena wow.  You write so beautifully that even I can't write. 

It shows your worry about your future, about how your life will end, about whether you will get the chance of getting married, having family n living your life for them. Having aims and meaning to lead  a life. 

Don't worry dear. 

Just don't screw yourself up,  follow what is told. 

Take care

I can still hear animal like sounds inside my house. I don't like to go there.

8iunrf.gif

I did not like the response from the psychiatrist. I found it very dry. She did not address any of issues I had with Benton.

8iunrf.gif

woke up after a nap and I still feel uncomfortable. Lower jaw is tight.

8iunrf.gif

My sister is trying to call me and I refused to pick. I'm too tired of the control.

Written 8 hours ago 

8iunrf.gif

I have developed a new way of dealing with my inner emotional crisis. I call it the "accessing state of Wonder"

8iunrf.gif

"The state of wonder" is a state where you feel bliss, organized, valued and understood, loved.

My CURRENT PROBLEMS

Uncertainty of my future

Zero self care. Many days I don't eat. I feel self destructive. My family has decided to check on me. My mom has come back from Las Vegas. I have become stick thin.

I'm going through some medical issues that I refrain from discussing here. Will be too much information.

Rapidly shifting emotions that I have no control over.

I constantly feel inadequate and I feel like a man's love will heal it. I surmise this to a mental weakness.

Codependency issues. Yesterday my sister was furious at me when I told her that I considered Benton a God. So I stopped picking her calls.

No interest in doing anything exciting. I feel like I'm a joke. I feel like a failure.

Excessive nervousness and instability of emotions. Feels like life sucks.

Posted (edited)

Final list

8fmy9u.gif Therapy in a nutshell - Emma McAdam

8fmy9u.gif Dr Patrick Teahan

8fmy9u.gifDr Daniel Fox

8fmy9u.gifDr Tracey Marks

8fmy9u.gifRikki and Jimmy on Relationships

8fmy9u.gifStephanie Lyn Coaching

8fmy9u.gifMedcircle

8fmy9u.gifKati Morton

8fmy9u.gifCrappy Childhood Fairy - Anna Runkle

8fmy9u.gifDoc Snipes - Dr Dawn-Elise Snipes

8fmy9u.gifDr Scott Eilers

8fmy9u.gifPsych2go

8fmy9u.gifMichelle Chaffardet from The Mindful Space 

8fmy9u.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I'll be looking for more channels around the subject.

8jr6d9.gif

8jr6h4.gif

8jrkuw.gif

8jr6jc.gif

8jr74l.gif

8jr7b2.gif

8jrkep.gif

Edited by Reena

8jrkep.gif

Now I will eat rice. I need to just calm down and not focus on the barrage of phone calls from my family. It's a headache. All they have to do is bash me. I'm never allowed to open up about anything.

8jr7b2.gif

8jr6jc.gif

8jr6d9.gif

8jr74l.gif

I was sleepy and I did not even wake up.

When is being stupid a good thing? 

Posted (edited)

8jrkep.gif

I can improve my own life.

8jr7b2.gif

8jr6d9.gif

8jr6jc.gif

8jr74l.gif

Edited by Reena

I'm doing my own thing. But I need to do better.