Unique Expression & The Emotional Scale

Mitchel

There is no way to explain the Emotional Scale, it must be directly experienced. Every seeming system comes to their own conclusions about it, & will see how every emotion twits into the next, & out of the previous. 

Expression is always already occurring, yet might be expressing in a way that is avoiding one emotion by going to another. So there is the expression of suppression, if it is acknowledged or not is the difference between ‘rowing up stream’ & ‘flowing downstream’. It is felt ‘in the body’ as contractions, like spirals, self-referential thoughts that might seem like a conflict between yourself & yourself.  

Noticing how a thought feels is the expression that will allow thoughts to let go of You. 

Feeling guiding thought. 

Fear, Grief, Despair, & Powerlessness are the most discordant of emotional guidance. 

The expression of Insecurity, Guilt, & Unworthiness loosens the shame masking, moving towards resonance, & is the start of a contraction loosening. 

The expression of Jealousy turns the internalized self-referential thoughts outwards from the inside. 

How would you continue the scale? How would you express the turning of each emotion? 

🪞💠🪞

9 hours ago, Mitchel said:

Fear, Grief, Despair, & Powerlessness are the most discordant of emotional guidance. 

The expression of Insecurity, Guilt, & Unworthiness loosens the shame masking, moving towards resonance, & is the start of a contraction loosening. 

The expression of Jealousy turns the internalized self-referential thoughts outwards from the inside. 

How would you continue the scale? How would you express the turning of each emotion? 

Hatred, rage, anger, revenge and blame are more aligned as it is indeed not your fault in any way.

There must be an effortless way.

Posted (edited)

@Blessed2

Nice!

What about Discouragement? 

I can see Blame being more resonant as it isn’t my fault in any way. 
Then Worry is even more resonant as it isn’t anyone’s fault. 

Hatred, Rage, Anger, & Revenge are very energized emotions, we let go of thinking there is someone else who has a thing we don’t have, & in recognizing we can have that thing too we enter into those emotions. 

Edited by Mitchel

🪞💠🪞

17 hours ago, Mitchel said:

Words cast spells, & that creates “I”, & that creates reality. 

You aren’t reality, literally, You are out of this world! 

Emotions are guidance You are creating to guide creation. 

🪞💠🪞

Infinite Love is out of this world awesomeness. 

Seeing through the arisings & passings, is the endless realization without any start. Is the verbing of Love’s creation, without a single noun to land on, Flow. 

🪞💠🪞

Great thread, thank you. 🥹

Everything that has been said brought me something, and here what arose while contemplating discouragement:

Discouragement strikes a deeper chord as you come to realize your inherent worthiness for something greater. Anger marked the beginning of your profound sense of intrinsic worth, igniting you with energy and passion to embark on your quest for the beauty and love that defines your true nature. There's a profound sense of longing for something beautiful, acknowledged and yearned for, yet it still feels just beyond grasp... and it is deeply missed.

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

@Serenity

Awesome!

I can see that. When there is anger, in reaching for discouragement we find that more resonate. Going up the scale is synonymous with going deeper to the core of what is really going on. The anger was really discouragement, all the emotions are the same Path.

🤍

🪞💠🪞

8 hours ago, Mitchel said:

@Serenity

Awesome!

I can see that. When there is anger, in reaching for discouragement we find that more resonate. Going up the scale is synonymous with going deeper to the core of what is really going on. The anger was really discouragement, all the emotions are the same Path.

🤍

😊

🤍

What about Blame?

Here is what comes for me:

After the discouragement, there is still a sense of perceived issues being there. Something has been discouraging us, some sort of obstacle, and we still don't know what to do out of it. This something is being rejected and lots of thoughts and feelings arise question why things have to be that way. This level of frequency is dual and there is strong sense of what is right and what is wrong.  Blaming is the attempt of trying to find the origin of the disturbance, in order to restaure the peace. Yet, it is misplaced in all sort of reasons why which aren't accurate. 'God has let me down, this person is evil, I am not good enough, etc.' are common exemple of this. 

The reason for suffering lays into our judgment of good and bad, which begets duality. But this truth isn't felt yet until much further on the scale, so blaming still occurs until the cycle is broken by reaching out to the next emotion that feels slightly better: Worry.

@Serenity 

Yeah, totally resonate with what you said. “Blaming is the attempt of trying to find the origin of the disturbance.” That is a good quote. 

The belief in a self that is judging brings so much confusion. 

I like Worry lately, it has been very clarifying in that everyone is Infinite Innocents & nobody is at fault. Yet Worry can still arise about the systems, nervous systems, & our eco-system. There is no one at fault, but take responsibility for the systems & the power is unveiled so to speak. 

Been contemplating about Doubt lately, & experiencing some crazy stuff that is so meta I can’t even really explain it. It is like doubt doubting itself! 😂

How do you feel about Doubt? Or anyone reading this, I’m curious. 

🪞💠🪞

18 hours ago, Mitchel said:

I like Worry lately, it has been very clarifying in that everyone is Infinite Innocents & nobody is at fault. Yet Worry can still arise about the systems, nervous systems, & our eco-system. There is no one at fault, but take responsibility for the systems & the power is unveiled so to speak. 

Ooooh.

That is inspiring me!

The responsibility element here is key and I never noticed that before.

I see how worry is again directed at the self-concept directly, like the bottom of the scale emotions were. But this time, there is a sense of power which comes off as responsibility in the shape of existing power leverages that are recognized and want to be activated. The worry comes from the fear of not being successful in the desired outcome after having decided to take responsibility, and doubt has to do with feelings of not enoughness while moving toward our vison.

18 hours ago, Mitchel said:

Been contemplating about Doubt lately, & experiencing some crazy stuff that is so meta I can’t even really explain it. It is like doubt doubting itself! 😂

How do you feel about Doubt? Or anyone reading this, I’m curious. 

I will contemplate on Doubt a bit more before posting. So far, I am just confused. 🫢

10 hours ago, Serenity said:

I will contemplate on Doubt a bit more before posting. So far, I am just confused. 🫢

Awesome, let me know if you come to anything interesting. Doubt I find to be like a void of destruction sometimes. Kinda Disappointing. 😁 Not enoughness!

Yeah, Doubts & confusing one for me too. 

I got more on Blame to add though:

Blame is like playing hot potato with responsibility. It is a useful expression as it feels better, & is more clarifying than feeling Powerless, or Discouraged. We don’t need to blame blame! 

Confidence comes with taking responsibility, & that feels even better than Blame. Though it might not seem that way as there might be fear with commands like “I can’t take responsibility.” & beliefs that you aren’t responsible. Thus, Blame. “I am not responsible, you are! This illness is! Society is! Fuuuuuuck!” The more that is expressed, the more Blame transforms into taking responsibility. 

Into Worry.

🤍😡😤😮‍💨🧐

🪞💠🪞

Commands are belief held like “I can’t _____.” & “I have to ______.”, they are the core of the identification of shame.

Identification is what shame is. To stay safe we needed to create a mask to live. Thus needed to believe certain things we could never do “I can’t”, & certain things we need to do “I have to”. This is the core of conditioning, shame is the prime self-referential thought, it isn’t an emotion. 

🪞❤️‍🔥🪞

🪞💠🪞

Take the hand off. Expressing the feeling of suppression is the transmutation of suppression into unveiling what is being held back. The Shame ID is the only illusion in its way, yet might seem like ten thousand things. Yet, “Thought is one at a time, the thought ‘a million thoughts’ is one thought.” @Phil

The Shame ID is only ever found in thought, it is never felt as Emotion. 

🪞💠🪞

The idea of motivation is a self-referential thought loop. 

Motivation is intrinsic, it isn’t something you could ever gain or lose.  

❤️‍🔥

Don’t find motivation, do things that naturally feel resonate to you. 

Take responsibility for what you are feeling, this is the way out of chronic pain, going straight into it. Pain is ok. Most if not all beliefs are something we are using to avoid what we call painful. 

Fear is ‘False Evidence Appearing Real’. The emotion is telling you how the current of thought feels, not true. We might not notice when we bring up a thought like “Pain is ok.”, the fear is actually about the thought “Pain is not ok.” that got triggered by bringing up the thought that it is ok. Fear of pain is how the thought “Pain is not ok.” feels, & it is telling you that thought really doesn’t feel good. “I don’t have to get rid of pain (contraction, or knot)”.

🪞💠🪞

Expressing Love/ Appreciation/ Joy is the most clarifying emotion ever. 

All the opposing thoughts will come up about all the things you believe you can’t love, or don’t want to love, & shows us immediately what to look at for Empowerment, & Freedom.  We find it in the expression of how those thoughts feel. 

IMG_0004.thumb.jpeg.83c1e9b0f324de39edac25e3a65f5942.jpeg

🪞💠🪞