Unique Expression & The Emotional Scale

Mitchel

8 hours ago, Mitchel said:

Expressing Love/ Appreciation/ Joy is the most clarifying emotion ever. 

All the opposing thoughts will come up about all the things you believe you can’t love, or don’t want to love, & shows us immediately what to look at for Empowerment, & Freedom.  We find it in the expression of how those thoughts feel. 

Now here's something to work with. Me likey. 

@A Tim

The funny thing is, it is actually working with all the emotions.

Every emotion is Love calling us back in a sense. 

When we express Love & Appreciation, it unveils all the other emotions that are lost so to speak. Love would allow itself to sink back to the bottom of the scale to build itself back up, from the Ground up. It would allow the expression of everything that opposes it, as it is all that. The expression then allows for more flow, & deeper unveiling of What We Are. 

Positive Feedback Loop. ♻️

🪞💠🪞

On 3/28/2024 at 3:22 AM, Mitchel said:

Awesome, let me know if you come to anything interesting. Doubt I find to be like a void of destruction sometimes. Kinda Disappointing. 😁 Not enoughness!

Yeah, Doubts & confusing one for me too. 

Doubt is an emotion I have constantly felt, yet most of the time, I was unable to recognize it as such. I would classify it under the label of shame, as you mentioned below. Any ego identification seems to be somewhat tied to shame, which is why all negative emotions are perceived as so sticky compared to the positive ones, which are the recognition of our true, singular nature. Only the ego can feel bad.

Doubt seems to be tied to the bottom emotions of the scale. Powerlessness, despair, fear, grief, unworthiness, guilt, all of them are lurking in the background, yet there is motivation and purpose that wasn't there at the bottom of the scale. The energy of anger can fuel us, propel us and act as a gatekeeper to sink back into the depth of the bottom of the scale. Anger is a protective emotion, and it's ripple effect pushed us to blame left and right to scapegoat something or someone for a situation that we feel is in need for a change, as we were struggling to find our power to transform the experience.

Worry and doubt are a return to a sense of a sense of personal agency. It is about finding further self-love and learning to trust in our true nature. It is facing back maybe from the first time again the sorrow of the bottom of the scale as so many other emotions were going about something outward. Envy, hatred, anger,  discouragement, blame, and worry all had something related to something external. Worry to me seems to be more about worrying about outside circumstances, while with doubt, we are worried WE are going to be the point of failure. Because there is the belief that we are not good enough,  or shameful, etc.

I have been journaling a lot lately on doubt and worry and felt confused a whole lot. I thought, jeez, am I expressing doubt or am I back at the bottom? Up to this day, I am not sure whether I uncover more feelings of powerlessness or if I am just uncovering all the doubts I've got and if this accurate or just.. worry. 😬

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira