I recognize what enlightenment is, ask me anything.

What is enlightenment?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Do you believe in solipsism?  Why or why not?  How does your recognition of enlightenment differ from solipsism?  I think I already know what your answer will be but I still felt like asking you this.

Solipsism comes from I, I is the accumulation of thoughts. If there is no thoughts, question becomes irrelevant. Because enlightenment is giving away / surrendering all attachments therefore thoughts. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Solipsism comes from I, I is the accumulation of thoughts. If there is no thoughts, question becomes irrelevant. Because enlightenment is giving away / surrendering all attachments therefore thoughts. 

What about the thought "I am"?  You're probably gonna say "I am" isn't a thought.  You're gonna say it's a direct recognition of the Self.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What about the thought "I am"?  You're probably gonna say "I am" isn't a thought.  You're gonna say it's a direct recognition of the Self.  

"I am" is a thought. Direct recognition of true self is empty mind as deep sleep or before so called birth, just "Being". Attachment with any word creates so called duality. 

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're funny.  You don't know me.  You copied Phil.  I love love love!  ❤️

You don't know what you're loving.

You can copy everything except love brother. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Love is just an emotion same as every other no need to be glorified.Chill bro you just copied Phil.

You have never felt the love brother believe me 🙂 it was more painful then my heart surgery.lol.

Edited by James123

A few weeks ago when on shrooms I saw enlightenment as a beautiful Crystal castle, with people wearing white clothes, and everything looking so peaceful and pure there..

Then I realized for me that was a “point of unconditional happiness” (this is what we call it in psychology in Ukrainian - basically this is whatever “state” we idealize and believe will make us so very happy. Kind of like how people some people who grew up in shitty homes believe having a good family will make them really happy, so they idealize it and no relationship is ever good for them)

I saw my room then, and me sitting in it. And realized enlightenment is not something magical and beautiful I’ve been picturing all this time. It is literally me at that moment in that room. Accepting the world for how it is, accepting my life for how it is, being in this room as I am and living to the fullest in that moment.

Does it make sense?

Edited by Rose

56 minutes ago, Rose said:

And realized enlightenment is not something magical and beautiful I’ve been picturing all this time. It is literally me at that moment in that room. Accepting the world for how it is, accepting my life for how it is, being in this room as I am and living to the fullest in that moment.

Definitely. Enlightenment is simply being where you already are and being what you already.