What sort of a boyfriend I should look for?

It's important to explore and open the mind and see what is really compatible with one's persona so you have a clear cut idea of who can really be compatible with you and keep you happy?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What sort of a boyfriend is compatible with my feminine energy? I think every female has a different and characteristic feminine energetic signature and only a specific kind of a male can be compatible with it.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 hours ago, Reena said:

It's important to explore and open the mind and see what is really compatible with one's persona so you have a clear cut idea of who can really be compatible with you and keep you happy?

Persona is assumed, a front, fictional & changes like the weather. I’m not sure I’d be looking for someone compatible with persona. 

Finding someone else to keep you happy is an impossible to fill recipe for turmoil. Finding someone you can share the happiness and love of our shared being with is less self serving and therein much smoother and more enjoyable. 

How about making a dreamboard & filling it with what you want, including whatever details come to mind about him… and dating & discovering if you have shared interests / wants / dreams, and chemistry etc? You might also discuss supporting and encouraging each other’s wants, when it is not a shared want. 

3 hours ago, Reena said:

What sort of a boyfriend is compatible with my feminine energy? I think every female has a different and characteristic feminine energetic signature and only a specific kind of a male can be compatible with it.

Just being practical, you’d have to communicate what that is to a potential partner and ask / discuss if he’s compatible. Or dispel the belief, opening up a broader dating pool. 

4 hours ago, Reena said:

You have a more Masculine energy than a Feminine energy.  Good persona is reasonable social mask that every ego wears to be able to better negotiate relationship.  Professionalism at work is a good example of reasonable persona.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You have a more Masculine energy than a Feminine energy.  Good persona is reasonable social mask that every ego wears to be able to better negotiate relationship.  Professionalism at work is a good example of reasonable persona.

No thanks. I have super feminine energy and no masculine energy and I don't like your descriptions because you know nothing about me,

3 hours ago, Phil said:

How about making a dreamboard & filling it with what you want, including whatever details come to mind about him… and dating & discovering if you have shared interests / wants / dreams, and chemistry etc? You might also discuss supporting and encouraging each other’s wants, when it is not a shared want. 

That's what I'll do on this thread.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

No. You have super macho energy. When you cut someone off simply because they don't unfollow someone you don't like you are being manipulative, narcissistic and hyper masculine.

Nope I'm just being uncomfortable and sensitive just the same way you felt uncomfortable when I was judging you.

I have no macho energy. I avoid people, I am shy and I stay in my own world. I only get angry when I'm intensely triggered, and that's because I'm hypersensitive and I am fed up with explaining this.. I cannot take aggression. It's bad for my mental peace. Peace. If you don't understand my sensitivity that's completely fine,nobody forces you. I can find people who put effort into understanding my nature. I don't need to be around aggressive forceful bossy insensitive masculine energy. I'm done for good. No more replies. Peace.

I feel so sensitive and uncomfortable that I even closed my visitor panel so I don't need to see people visiting my page. Peace.

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

No, you're not avoidant. That is a suitable explanation. Your ego is hurt and you're trying to extract revenge. You are a perpetrator who's playing victim.

I want nothing. Peace. And yes I'm avoidant, even my psychiatrist told me that. I'm introverted avoidant.I'll avoid replying you henceforth. I have felt tormented.
I can't take it.

Edited by Reena

It's  important to explore and open the mind and see what is really compatible with one's persona so you have a clear cut idea of who can really be compatible with you and keep you happy.

Posted (edited)

My dream board for my future husband/boyfriend.

Of course I'm attracted to intensely masculine men but they can often feel like a bulldozer. I can feel hampered if the guy dominates too much. But if he is fairly and moderately dominating combined with having enough consideration for my feelings, I wouldn't mind him being controlling sometimes. For example if he tells me to not dress a certain way. I'll be okay knowing that in the bigger picture he is still more respectful of my space and emotions and doesn't dominate me to the point of utter torment. In other words he knows when I'm feeling sensitive and when to back off and let me nurse myself. If he dominating yet overbearing, that's where I'll begin to feel jumped on or ambushed and I might not appreciate that level of domination.

All of my exes were highly dominant and I was the submissive one, this sometimes triggered a power imbalance in our relationships. I think if I want a man who dominates me, then he should have enough moral integrity to not trigger a power imbalance, to not take advantage of the power I give him.

8i8xdc.gif

Edited by Reena

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Reena Here's a fun secret. Men who believe they want a feminine woman just want a happy one. You aren't macho or feminine, don't worry about it. If you want to attract the right person, just let yourself be happy. Go straight to that. 

👍

2 hours ago, Alexander said:

I think she theorize to much.She will accept first guy who approaches her I am sure of that.

That's not a good long term strategy though. Of course relationships do need attraction. But attraction can turn to boredom too. I think what begins and sustains a beautiful relationship is an amazing solid friendship. I never believed that friendship turned to love. I thought people only stayed friends and never changed their minds. But now I think if two people invest completely and fully and develop a solid friendship and if they don't change their character and have loyalty, they can be somewhat sure of a good relationship. Otherwise most relationships at some point expire on their own. If the foundation isn't there no amount of attraction can hold it forever.

@Reena

In kind / in that vernacular… feminine energy isn’t something you have to be concerned about masculine energy accommodating or being compatible with.  

It’s already what they (men / masculine energy if you will) want. 

We love it. We can’t get enough of it. (Generally speaking). 

Already

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Reena

In kind / in that vernacular… feminine energy isn’t something you have to be concerned about masculine energy accommodating or being compatible with.  

It’s already what they (men / masculine energy if you will) want. 

We love it. We can’t get enough of it. (Generally speaking). 

Already

Did not get what you're saying

53 minutes ago, Phil said:

The sort wanting to be with a female. 

Yea but it's not about any guy. It's about compatibility. If a guy simply wants a girl just because she is a girl, that's a red flag and it shows he is desperate as heck and no standards. No woman likes that.

45 minutes ago, Reena said:

Yea but it's not about any guy. It's about compatibility. If a guy simply wants a girl just because she is a girl, that's a red flag and it shows he is desperate as heck and no standards. No woman likes that.

Consider yourself lucky then 

Just now, bnyland said:

Consider yourself lucky then 

K