What sort of a boyfriend I should look for?

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Yea but it's not about any guy. It's about compatibility. If a guy simply wants a girl just

because she is a girl, that's a red flag and it shows he is desperate as heck and no standards. No woman likes that.

That’s not what was said. 

There isn’t a my feminine energy. That’s a belief. 

Date, mingle, meet, have fun & enjoy. Compatibility requires that direct experience, to actually find out. 

It’s the aspect of “to keep me happy” which is imo getting it the way. In acknowledging the emotion felt, happiness is unfettered, and dating is more readily easy & fun. 

“You complete me” is great for romantic movies but doesn’t pan out ultimately. 

Focus on desperate as heck and without standards…. Receive desperate as heck & without standards. 

Alternatively… acknowleding emotions. Attracting exactly what’s wanted. Living happily ever after. Disney-Love. 🥰

6 hours ago, Phil said:

That’s not what was said. 

There isn’t a my feminine energy. That’s a belief. 

Date, mingle, meet, have fun & enjoy. Compatibility requires that direct experience, to actually find out. 

It’s the aspect of “to keep me happy” which is imo getting it the way. In acknowledging the emotion felt, happiness is unfettered, and dating is more readily easy & fun. 

“You complete me” is great for romantic movies but doesn’t pan out ultimately. 

Focus on desperate as heck and without standards…. Receive desperate as heck & without standards. 

Alternatively… acknowleding emotions. Attracting exactly what’s wanted. Living happily ever after. Disney-Love. 🥰

On 3/7/2024 at 10:02 PM, Phil said:

What would you do on a date?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.