Confusion Is Freedom

Mitchel

I don’t listen to Osho a lot, but this quote from him always stuck with me. 

Why did he say “My whole work is to confuse you.”? 

Well, Source has nothing for you. 

That’s Freedom. 

Nothing. 

🤍

🪞💠🪞

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

People are so attached to knowing that they have no appreciation for  not knowing.  You don't have to pick one over the other either, they're both ok to be here.  I can tell you get it.  

Ugh, those goddamn "people" always being inferior in some way 😆 

@Joseph Maynor

There does seem to be embodiments & enlightenments. 
Enlightenments are sudden, like an insight, but it more like a piercing the veil, where insights are about a something, enlightenments are not about any thing, just This. 
Embodiments are gradual, it is the integrating of all emotions. It’s all one movement. Enlightenment & embodiment aren’t a duality, just a way of talking about the seeming process of self realization. 

There isn’t a picking of either knowing or not-knowing. What is Absolute is without an opposite, relative is only found in thought. There are two sides until there isn’t. It can seem like a fork in the road, but it’s all the same Earth.

Knowing arises with Not-Knowing, not the other way around. 

🪞💠🪞

@Joseph Maynor I like the way you talk about it as a wobble.

They wobble, but they don’t fall Down!

There seems to be an in breath & an out breath, yet it all comes from the inside-out! Source is Absolute, the framing cannot exist without the Foundation. 

There is only Inside, there is only Not-Knowing. Unknowingness appears as knowing, believing the knowing is defining reality, is maya, is the illusion of time. 

🪞💠🪞

Maybe through chaos and confusion he wants to show the way.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Reena

Yeah, the confusion of identification when suppressed is the perpetuating of it. 
The confusion of identification expressed is the unfettering of it. 

The identification with emotions is the suppression of emotions. 

The confusion of identification is emotional guidance, is the discord that is the resonance of the seeming path to return to Source. 

🪞🪞

🪞💠🪞