Emotional Bypassing Is A Sign Of Intelligence.

Phil

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Acknowledging & feeling emotions, as compared to aversion from feeling / emotions… such as conceptualizing, knowing, understanding, deflection, projection, rationalizations, justifications, etc, etc, etc (seeking). 

Guidance, as in ‘to’ self-realization, and the attracting of what’s wanted / manifestation of preferences. 

Emotion is how thoughts feel to that which is unconditional appearing as thoughts. 

Put another way, feeling is appearing as perception & thoughts. 

There is however no emphasis on it or any specific domains to which this doesn’t apply. Relationships, wealth, etc, are all attracted / there is no doer, thinker, etc. 

I'm gonna ponder this for a few minutes, appreciate it.

edit: wait, could you clarify what you mean by unconditional appearing (as thoughts)? I don't get the sentence after that either. For example, a difference could be established between those three: perception, thought, feeling. Feeling seems a different thing from the other two. Do you mean that feeling is comprised of the other two?

Edited by MetaSage

4 hours ago, MetaSage said:

I'm gonna ponder this for a few minutes, appreciate it.

edit: wait, could you clarify what you mean by unconditional appearing (as thoughts)?

It’s not what someone means as that’d be conditional. 

4 hours ago, MetaSage said:

I don't get the sentence after that either. For example, a difference could be established between those three: perception, thought, feeling. Feeling seems a different thing from the other two. Do you mean that feeling is comprised of the other two?

No.