A prayer to myself and others

Reena

I can say I'm bloody unlucky. I don't want to live long. I'm just fed up with myself.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Tomorrow is my birthday.

What am I doing?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Meditation

Exercise

Eating clean, staying hydrated

Asking yourself what you want and writing it down

Journaling

Going for walks

Spending time in nature

Taking respites from environments where you are taking in a lot of different opinions, information and attempting to assimilate 

Being willing to let go of beliefs and thoughts that don't resonate 

Confusion is the assertion that it is KNOWN that one does not know, which is a nonesensical impossibility. 

A lot of advice or knowledge is a reaction to something. Keto diet popularity follows years of low fat diets being popular. Clarity is not getting caught in that back and forth swing, but honing into intuition, not striving for the objective best but instead creating wellbeing by putting feeling first. 

Yea. I spoke to my psychologist again today. Tiring.

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Oh, same as kurt cobain

Yea. And I wanted to put a gun to my chin, same as Kurt cobain

I accidentally hurt my neck by crashing it against the headboard.

Ouch.

I want to wear a beautiful dress on my birthday.

I am all alone though.

Today is my birthday and it seems like nobody gives a fuck.

Try to balance myself.

I have to start work again.

Things have been better these days. I need focus.

Since my birthday I have been a bit lazy.