A prayer to myself and others

Reena

The only way to beat all the odds was to feel strong.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Books, food, flowers, vision and prayers.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Prayer for myself

That I be abundant

My dreams come true

My visions are fulfilled

My goals are achieved.

Lord.

Give me the ability to work harder. I don't feel like I do enough. I wish I could work harder and attain my goals.

This song was constantly in my mind. Yesterday. In my dreams.

What's the most coveted thing in this world?

I don't know.

I constantly had dreams of pear shaped diamonds that were light blue to blue in color.

I felt like they symbolized something. That shape.

images - 2024-02-13T114105.331.jpeg

images - 2024-02-13T114042.310.jpeg

images - 2024-02-13T114032.580.jpeg

images - 2024-02-13T113430.629.jpeg

IMG_20240213_112644.jpg

IMG_20240213_112716.jpg

In my dreams and prayers, that's where my real life existed. In my spiritual power.

I was always that dreamy girl. I dreamed of beauty and kindness, of pure joy like a fountain. I dreamed of all things beautiful. Of positivity.

Cold water running through me like cold water..

To me words appear like symbols and symbols appear like words.

This world is not meant for me. I don't belong to such a fake world. Here people like each other because they want something. They want to use you and then discard you.

8fmxhb.gif

I don't want to limit myself to the material realm. I want to feel like everything and anything is possible.

Don't care if people hate you. The hate is on them because they are low class. They don't know how to value someone. You don't need to devalue yourself for them. If you value yourself, that's your key. That's your key to personal liberation.

This is how a sigma female is supposed to be thinking. Just don't care what the world thinks. Be your own.

8fmxhb.gif

Haters will always try to devalue you in whatever manner possible. Just don't give them an open opportunity. Learn to be clever with your opponent. Stop appeasing haters.

Edited by Reena

8fmy9u.gif

8fmy9u.gif don't care about haters. 

8fmy9u.giflately  I have been experiencing some hate. 

8fmy9u.gifdon't participate much on the forum. It can get toxic. 

Edited by Reena

I have decided to keep to myself as much as possible and not mingle much with the internet crowd especially with white people from western countries because my thinking and personality is not compatible with their culture and general behavior. 

Hate has no race. It exists everywhere. It has no gender. 

Learn to meet hate with self empowerment. 

It's my therapy session in a few minutes with my psychologist

I'm scared and anxious. Fingers crossed. 

Just finished the therapy session with my psychologist Miss Meg D. 

I'm not feeling that anxious right now. Feels better. 

There is no need to think about what others do for me.

I just have to be stronger in a hostile world.

You have to be the master of your own fate.

What am I supposed to do?