There is no God, because There is no You in first place

This is interesting and sounds like an original insight for you.  I never resonated much with the God word myself outside of a religious context.  It always seemed like a trap word to me, but that's just me.  I have no intention to take God away from anyone if they resonate with it.  I'm just noting how I feel and kinda have always felt.  When I was religious for a short while in 2015-2016, that was a different story and God had a significant meaning for me then.  I think atheists don't know what the religious God is, so they kind of use that word somewhat flippantly.  I know what the religious God was for me and it was a very particular thing in reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Someone posted this on the same thread you made on Actualized.  I'm posting it here so those here can watch it if they want.  It's an interesting video.

I have watch the entire video. The key point that no one understand is there is no us in first place. There must be a someone to be spiritual narcissist. Therefore most of the people can't realize what enlightenment is.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

I have watch the entire video. The key point that no one understand is there is no us in first place. There must be a someone to be spiritual narcissist. Therefore most of the people can't realize what enlightenment is.

It's a good video.  Obviously just one voice in the multitude of voices on the issue.  So tell me what you mean there is no you.  So you're saying that the idea that there's an "I" there at all is false.  Are you saying Atman(s) = Brahman is false?  Are you saying the idea that there is a Universal Self is false?  How does reality look with no you?  I need some flesh on the bones here to understand.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It's a good video.  Obviously just one voice in the multitude of voices on the issue.  So tell me what you mean there is no you.  So you're saying that the idea that there's an "I" there at all is false.  Are you saying Atman(s) = Brahman is false?  Are you saying the idea that there is a Universal Self is false?  How does reality look with no you?  I need some flesh on the bones here to understand.

These 3 videos are total not even 10 minutes. Just please watch.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

22 hours ago, James123 said:

You are an illusion and God is illusion within the illusion. Now is before so called birth and nothing ever happened. And realization of this is what enlightenment is.

I am real and God is real .Now is Infinite Love .I am God.That's enlightenment.