Surrender

Blessed2

The framing of surrender as selves & a what is only one interpretation. It’s more limited than recognized. There are more aligned interpretations that frankly, you do not want to hear and will not pursue or allow even curiosity. Though they are indeed aligned, you would hate me for even pointing it out. It would throw your next weeks or maybe even months into such a profound gut wrenching release of conditioning that you would despise the very thought of me for the rest of your life. Unless you followed through. In that case you would love me more than is conceivable, imaginable or believable. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Phil said:

The framing of surrender as selves & a what is only one interpretation. It’s more limited than recognized. There are more aligned interpretations that frankly, you do not want to hear and will not pursue or allow even curiosity. Though they are indeed aligned, you would hate me for even pointing it out. It would throw your next weeks or maybe even months into such a profound gut wrenching release of conditioning that you would despise the very thought of me for the rest of your life. Unless you followed through. In that case you would love me more than is conceivable, imaginable or believable. 

Well now you sparked my interest.

But no, I don't want to hear it.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

28 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Okay. What does this have to do with surrender?

When you completely surrender you realize now is before or after so called birth. And no one is talking or writing now. Nothing is happening, has happened and will happen. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

16 hours ago, Phil said:

I wanna know.

22 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Hmm... Control, maybe?

But is there really even control to begin with?

I meant like really specifically. Ime cigerettes, cigars, over drinking & overeating / eating late at night. These were just given up basically. Surrendered. No one surrender these, and these weren’t surrendered to anyone.