In love with the same woman. What the fuck to do?

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

But you're already there. 

True. Guess we are all super attractive 😁

2 hours ago, Phil said:

@WhiteOwl

Imo it would be communicating, which clarifies. If in fact what he said is accurate, it almost seems a bit weird that after two months of dating she didn’t tell you this herself. That seems like the more considerate & compassionate thing to do. In any case, without hearing it from her it’s a lot of speculation. 

I will ask her when i see her

@WhiteOwl It's not an achievement that once you get it, it's your forever more, it's an in the moment thing. But the "in the moment" is already forevermore. No degrees, levels, or certificates. Can only feel good now. Love feels like love. It doesn't feel like the conceptualization of promise/hope/expectation, "once I pay my dues, I'll get love", it's just love. Non transactional. Non possessable. 

Youtube Channel  

@PhilSo it was true. They opened up about wanting to be together. I finally got her to say it. They also told her friend and its a huge mess apparently. I feel bit heartbroken knowing that its definitely over now again. 

I feel somehow better off than before after all the purging but still bit empty and not sure where to go now as i did believe i had met someone special not long ago. Well a lot of learning in it so guess nothing is lost. Just have to get up again

I feel like a piece in the puzzle of making them realize they love each other so they could be together. Yey for me right. So here i am with a half broken heart feeling disappointment. I just got sucked into this huge drama and shit out again. Or so it seems. 

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

@PhilSo it was true. They opened up about wanting to be together. I finally got her to say it. They also told her friend and its a huge mess apparently. I feel bit heartbroken knowing that its definitely over now again. 

I feel somehow better off than before after all the purging but still bit empty and not sure where to go now as i did believe i had met someone special not long ago. Well a lot of learning in it so guess nothing is lost. Just have to get up again

Heartbreak’s no fun, I feel for ya. On a good note it does sound like there’s a little closure and the true source of happiness is a little clearer for having experienced this. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

On a good note it does sound like there’s a little closure and the true source of happiness is a little clearer for having experienced this. 

Yes there is. Its all moving in the right direction i am sure.

2 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

It might open some doors to consider that no relationship, situation or encounter with other people is random, but intelligently planned for specific reasons.

For sure. There was also a lot of juice in it for "me", just feeling a bit used as i was surely an important piece of them to recognize their love for each other. But thats just ego interpretations. Just have to let go to love.