I'm seriously developing deep hatred against men

Reena

33 minutes ago, Reena said:

How are you so sure that it's temporary? 

Why do you validate your own opinions so much? Curious. 

Are you 50 years old with tons of life experience. 

I can already tell you have to be a young dude. Let me guess your age. Probably 24 something. You probably don't even have any experience of life. You live around some people and that's it. 

And you watch something like fox News or other boring stuff and you have ideas about people who you have no clue about. There's some petrol pump near you or a gas station, I can imagine that. I can intuit that your life is so simple that you have nothing to worry about other than petty needs of everyday. You meditate because you get easily pissed off but you don't show it. You are like an average Emo guy or something. 

I don't know if my assessment of you is dead wrong or on point. 

Inspect all of your behavior patterns and you'll see the cycle. Being a victim, receiving validation, then being a victim again, and so on...

Instead of constantly deflecting, receive the advice.

♾️

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

Inspect all of your behavior patterns and you'll see the cycle. Being a victim, receiving validation, then being a victim again, and so on...

Instead of constantly deflecting, receive the advice.

This is only your projection. But it's not the truth. Sadly my truth cannot be yours. Your projecting can (though). 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Actually, what I find is that women support and are attracted to asshole men and then enable them.  The issue isn't men, I think that's too wide a net and it's not right to classify so widely especially if it's negative -- like I hate this or that very wide class of people that I don't even know.  That makes you look like you have a problem.  Like you're the one.  If you're the one, then you can't really complain that you get it back too because that's the way it works.  You get what you give.

Lol, you start this post by making a generalization about women and then immediately say it's not right to generalize.