I'm seriously developing deep hatred against men

Reena

I feel like hatred against men. Women are sabotaged and silenced often. There is oppressive energy with patriarchy. Very very few men, I will say barely a handful try to understand women or even remotely try to put some effort into it. It's mostly always a woman's fault. 

Anything a woman tries to say is considered a joke. Also this thing that a woman has to be a certain stereotype to be taken more seriously. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Actually, what I find is that women support and are attracted to asshole men and then enable them.  The issue isn't men, I think that's too wide a net and it's not right to classify so widely especially if it's negative -- like I hate this or that very wide class of people that I don't even know.  That makes you look like you have a problem.  Like you're the one.  If you're the one, then you can't really complain that you get it back too because that's the way it works.  You get what you give.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I'm not really sure what I gave. I barely ever interact with men. I had asshole boyfriends because I didn't know how to read men better. I didn't deserve what I was put through neither did I want or attract it. 

The problem with these men that I talk about, is that they are deeply narcissistic. They act vulnerable and nice in the beginning to get the attention and empathy from the woman. Once they get her as a girlfriend then they start playing abusive mind games with her. 

So many women across the globe won't be complaining about toxic abusive boyfriends and husbands and workplace sexual harassment. I'm not the only one. 

I am not hating each and every man here. 

Yet the wide class you talk about is wide only in visibility. There is also a huge proportion of men that just suck at treating women fairly. Look at prisons for example. 

It's almost like men are so delusional and purposely avoid seeing the bad that other men do because they don't want to feel guilty or just sideline something as long as it doesn't impact them as much. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I guess no woman on the internet feels uncomfortable. That's why so many women on Actualized org began to leave. Hmm. 

I guess from now on I will only speak to Kali. An imaginary Indian goddess entity called Kali. Because only Kali can truly grasp my suffering. 

10 hours ago, Reena said:

I feel like hatred against men. Women are sabotaged and silenced often. There is oppressive energy with patriarchy. Very very few men, I will say barely a handful try to understand women or even remotely try to put some effort into it. It's mostly always a woman's fault. 

Anything a woman tries to say is considered a joke. Also this thing that a woman has to be a certain stereotype to be taken more seriously. 

Why don't you inspect your own beliefs and emotions instead of blaming men for your problems? 

Re read all of your posts and countless journals. And see if it's really men that are problematic in your experience...

Edited by Orb

♾️

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

Why don't you inspect your own beliefs and emotions instead of blaming men for your problems? 

Re read all of your posts and countless journals. And see if it's really men that are problematic in your experience...

Actually yes they are. I'm not the problem. Their projection is. Includes you. 

I'm not blaming them although I can see why it appears to be that way. 

I'm slowly learning how to deal with male oppressive energy and Kali is helping me deal with it. 

I simply can't stand men and their superiority anymore. They act like know it all and they feel they have the right to judge women. 

I'm actually extremely kind in real life if you gotta know me. But I have been ruined by men. It's my truth I will take to my grave. 

Why does the United States of America not have a woman president in hundreds of years now? 

They even had their first Black President. Where's the first woman president? 

We as women are treated as objects in society. We are only here for fulfilling men's expectations. Even a hair's breadth  away from these expectations and men start bullying you for it.

The oppressive energy in men is just insane. I can't believe that women actually put up with this. 

I think women are petrified to stand up to men. 

Well I don't care about what men think, I want to be liberated from that shit. 

I think the lasting solution for women is to break out of that jail and do whatever she wants to do, have fun, bite the bullet and just do whatever the fuck she wants even at the price of extreme annoyance to men. If she can be herself, she is finally free. No need to conform to men's bullshit. 

28 minutes ago, Reena said:

Actually yes they are. I'm not the problem. Their projection is. Includes you. 

I'm not blaming them although I can see why it appears to be that way. 

I'm slowly learning how to deal with male oppressive energy and Kali is helping me deal with it. 

I simply can't stand men and their superiority anymore. They act like know it all and they feel they have the right to judge women. 

I'm actually extremely kind in real life if you gotta know me. But I have been ruined by men. It's my truth I will take to my grave. 

Why does the United States of America not have a woman president in hundreds of years now? 

They even had their first Black President. Where's the first woman president? 

We as women are treated as objects in society. We are only here for fulfilling men's expectations. Even a hair's breadth  away from these expectations and men start bullying you for it.

The oppressive energy in men is just insane. I can't believe that women actually put up with this. 

I think women are petrified to stand up to men. 

Well I don't care about what men think, I want to be liberated from that shit. 

I think the lasting solution for women is to break out of that jail and do whatever she wants to do, have fun, bite the bullet and just do whatever the fuck she wants even at the price of extreme annoyance to men. If she can be herself, she is finally free. No need to conform to men's bullshit. 

This kind of ignorance and arrogance is why you attract assholes. 

♾️

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

This kind of ignorance and arrogance is why you attract assholes. 

Ignorance in your eyes. Wisdom in mine. 

Garbage in your eyes. Gold in mine. 

13 minutes ago, Reena said:

Ignorance in your eyes. Wisdom in mine. 

Garbage in your eyes. Gold in mine. 

You cannot repeat those stories and feel better, never gonna happen.

Have you seen groundhogs day? It's a great movie that reflects what you're going through and even shows the way out. 🙂

Edited by Orb

♾️

Just now, Orb said:

You cannot repeat those stories and feel better, never gonna happen

It's happening though. 

Just now, Orb said:

What you're experiencing is the temporary relief of feeling validated. 

Meditation, journaling, diet are fail proof methods. And the relief is permanent!

How are you so sure that it's temporary? 

Why do you validate your own opinions so much? Curious. 

Are you 50 years old with tons of life experience. 

I can already tell you have to be a young dude. Let me guess your age. Probably 24 something. You probably don't even have any experience of life. You live around some people and that's it. 

And you watch something like fox News or other boring stuff and you have ideas about people who you have no clue about. There's some petrol pump near you or a gas station, I can imagine that. I can intuit that your life is so simple that you have nothing to worry about other than petty needs of everyday. You meditate because you get easily pissed off but you don't show it. You are like an average Emo guy or something. 

I don't know if my assessment of you is dead wrong or on point.