Why people ask for account to be deleted?

Reena

15 minutes ago, nuwu said:

Refusal to provide simple concrete solutions to traumatized agents optimizing their slim chances of self-imposed perspectival survival, is iniquitous. 

Nothing about how this is worded is simple. Maybe what's actually wanted isn't dependant on others out there being in the wrong in not providing what you want but is a much more general desire to allow and provide yourself the peace of simplicity. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, nuwu said:

I am not sure what the drama of yours is about. However, apathy, pseudo-nondualism, blatant dismissiveness, over-emphasis on superficial harmony over the legitimate well-being of extraneous perspectives, passive-aggressive entitlement, belittlement, perpetuate nonchalant maceration of victims, sophistry (particularly strawman, status quoism, appeal to naturalism, short-sighted disregard on fundamental principles | needs, oxymoronic exclusion of perfect actuality based on symbolic misinterpretations, …), all of such contentions are inappropriate rebuttals to the stoic distressful states of vulnerable entities. Refusal to provide simple concrete solutions to traumatized agents optimizing their slim chances of self-imposed perspectival survival, is iniquitous. I will not reiterate my request. Please delete my account.

Who is / are the victim(s), the entities, the agents… that thought, emotion, feeling and communication is being experienced on behalf of?

Nonduality just means not two. Pseudo-nondualism ( a second) is not nonduality. Apathy is not nonduality. 

That means you, awareness, aren’t actually experiencing, feeling or describing someone else’s perspective, thoughts or beliefs. Similarly, even that you won’t reiterate your request, is reiteration of your request. 

Nothing superficial is being suggested here. Well-being is being suggested. The straw man is whoever you’re talking about, which isn’t actually ‘a second’. Emotional suppression via intellectual analysis and conceptualizing (states) isn’t what’s being suggested. Acknowledging emotion is what’s being suggested. 

The true nature is unconditional. ‘Naturalism’ is an ism, conditional. 

‘Slim chances’ is just bias & projection. 

Basic Meditation.

Self Inquiry.

18 hours ago, nuwu said:

I am not sure what the drama of yours is about. However, apathy, pseudo-nondualism, blatant dismissiveness, over-emphasis on superficial harmony over the legitimate well-being of extraneous perspectives, passive-aggressive entitlement, belittlement, perpetuate nonchalant maceration of victims, sophistry (particularly strawman, status quoism, appeal to naturalism, short-sighted disregard on fundamental principles | needs, oxymoronic exclusion of perfect actuality based on symbolic misinterpretations, …), all of such contentions are inappropriate rebuttals to the stoic distressful states of vulnerable entities. Refusal to provide simple concrete solutions to traumatized agents optimizing their slim chances of self-imposed perspectival survival, is iniquitous. I will not reiterate my request. Please delete my account.

So many complicated words and sentences to justify rolling around in your self created victim mentality mud puddle.

Once identified as a victim, it is very difficult, statistically speaking, to get out of it.

Better luck next life.

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

I as in awareness, or I as in separate of an it?

What’s “it”?

Minds you’re in?

That’s a thought,  belief. Like someone telling you you can’t describe “it”. 

"Living in your head rent-free" is a slang expression used to describe how someone holds a grudge or allows an individual to occupy their thoughts, often meant to mock those who are overtly upset at others, especially for trivial things 1 2 3. It's a way of saying that someone is allowing another person to take up too much space in their mind, without paying any rent 2. This phrase is often used in a humorous or sarcastic way to tell someone to stop thinking about someone or something that is not worth their time and energy 

that's Bing Ai definition of what I mean 

Edited by Omar Osama

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

1 hour ago, Omar Osama said:

why nonduality is brought in the conversation ?

The nature of the forum. 

1 hour ago, Omar Osama said:

"Living in your head rent-free" is a slang expression used to describe how someone holds a grudge or allows an individual to occupy their thoughts, often meant to mock those who are overtly upset at others, especially for trivial things 1 2 3. It's a way of saying that someone is allowing another person to take up too much space in their mind, without paying any rent 2. This phrase is often used in a humorous or sarcastic way to tell someone to stop thinking about someone or something that is not worth their time and energy 

that's Bing Ai definition of what I mean 

Yes, thanks. That’s a belief (that an individual can be in thoughts), largely based on the belief one is a thinker or that self referential thoughts are actually true. 

I'm just speechless. Because I don't even know where to begin to unpack all of the absurdity I'm seeing going down. 

It's like - is this even worth my time to defend myself. And how long can one defend oneself? 

It's like all public decency goes out the window when one begins to excessively defend oneself. But one is tempted to do it in the event of nonsense being constantly thrown at your face.

It is a waste of my precious energy because I gain nothing out of this. But I'm constantly knocked and called to that occasion. 

I'm an extremely introverted and avoidant person. 

And all of this reminds me once more why I began avoiding people in the first place. 

When I posted this thread, I didn't have a single person in my mind. I only thought of the phenomenon where I saw that people complained about how they wanted accontts deleted. And I have observed this phenomenon broadly across the internet for a few years now. Just change your password to something really really long that you can never remember and so you can never login and be done with it. But I am not sure because I never asked for account deletion. If I wanted to not exist somewhere I simply stop visiting. The curiousity made me open the thread. 

Regarding having someone rent free in my head, honestly I have zero interest in people(not in a cold sort of way) just because they create way too much drama and fights and conflicts for no particular reason and take it to an extreme level. If I don't like someone, I simply stop interacting with them, I don't waste my time thinking too much about them. If someone wants to make amends they will start talking politely, simple. If not, forget it, life is too short to hold a gripe against someone till eternity. I'm a light hearted sensitive person who is moderately okay to get along with unless I'm completely pissed or poked at when I'm at my most vulnerable. 

Sometimes I feel like there is a sense of delusion with the people I see online that is beyond common sense or explanation. 

Because the people project so much it's unbelievable. Not that I'm not guilty of this. I certainly am. But I don't keep rubbing the salt over it long after it's over. To make multiple threads about me in the same section throughout the week, who was thinking about me at that time? Who was keeping me rent free in their heads at that time? Who was reading my journals and commenting in them non stop even when I was begging to stop? Wasn't I living rent free at that time too? I mean the list is endless. You think about me all the time. And I don't mind it. Do whatever you want but my suggestion is self focus might be a better option. Yet if your life is all figured out then go ahead think about me a million times, I can't stop what your mind does to you or what you choose to do with your time. Like lamenting over why an account is not deleted. I don't think you will lose your job or marriage prospects because your account is linked to this place. It's silly. If you truly want to  move on in life, you will find the way yourself, nobody can hold you back. 

And regarding all the false allegations that I called for Muslim genocide, such a comment was never made. Threads are made and then deleted. Posts are made and then deleted. Who is worried about hiding evidence? I have nothing to worry because I didn't hide the posts. The evidence is all there in then no matter how much you lie and twist the whole narrative. If you want to continue playing games by lying and twisting, fine do it, go ahead. I look for peace and harmony. Fights are created by tjose people who want dirty politics. I don't like that. I just say what I feel. I don't try to frame someone to get them warning points and then bitch about it when my agenda is not fulfilled. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

If you want to get me banned, go whine and lie some more to the moderators. Cook more stories and embellish them with more lies. At the end of the day, it's all on your conscience, not mine. 

I can sleep well at night. 

Also I can't do much when someone blatantly lies about me. Nobody can do anything in situations like that. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Look.  If you don't like a particular relation, club, tribe, community, forum, ideology, belief -- leave.  Then the garbage takes itself out from your point of view.  Seriously.  It's like playing a video game where the way to win is to exit the game.  Imagine there are exit portals all around the game.  And actually the name of the game, the way you win, is by walking through one of those portals.  This seems so hard to do but the issue is actually very easy.  I had this insight on LSD one time when I was tripping while on Leo's forum.  It became very clear to me that the forum was a trap and the way to win the game was to exit the game.  It took me being on a psychedelic to see this very clearly.  If you can remove Hell by severing a relation, give that a try before complaining further.  It's like -- get the heck outta there! 

Edited by Joseph Maynor