Why people ask for account to be deleted?

Reena

I don't understand the psychology behind asking for an account delete. 

If you don't want to be on this forum why not just stop logging in lol?

Why even click on a website you don't wanna visit? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

As though they are making a fashion statement by saying "please delete my account." 

It's hilarious and ironic. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It's for attention.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 hour ago, Orb said:

It's for attention.

I feel like you're a kind of guy who has a dirty cop kinda mentality. You'll issue someone a traffic ticket just to see them cry. That's the vibe I get from your posts generally. You're always very eager to see the bad in other people. Always jumping at it. 

Maybe sometimes also see the good in others. Others are attention seekers and losers to you. What if they have genuine problems? 

I think dmt Elf was right about you. You probably watch too much Fox news. 

If you have fights with your family or girlfriend I'm not surprised at all. You definitely attract that from people. 

Edited by Reena

41 minutes ago, Reena said:

If you have fights with your family or girlfriend I'm not surprised at all. You definitely attract that from people. 

Funnily enough, my arguments with my girlfriend resolve themselves very fast (usually within minutes) because we make sure to feel the emotions rather than believing the thought narratives 😂🙏

42 minutes ago, Reena said:

I feel like you're a kind of guy who has a dirty cop kinda mentality. You'll issue someone a traffic ticket just to see them cry. That's the vibe I get from your posts generally. You're always very eager to see the bad in other people. Always jumping at it.

It's actually the opposite, I see the good/truth in you so much I find it irritating how much you put yourself down and continue playing the victim game. I've played it too and it's not fruitful. It may not be received this way, but it really is "tough love" at this point. I dont think the soft approach would work for you since you'd start using compliments and kind words like a drug and try to milk them out of me or anyone else on here no offense. 

Like no more thought narratives, no more bullshit. Put on your running shoes and run everyday! Take a cold shower. Start meditating daily. Start serving your community. Start saying positive affirmations. 

Just get out there. No more online stuff. No more being a victim. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

1 minute ago, Orb said:

but it really is "tough love" at this point. I dont think the soft approach would work for you since you'd start using compliments and kind words like a drug and try to milk them out of me or anyone else on here no offense. 

Like no more thought narratives, no more bullshit. Put on your running shoes and run everyday! Take a cold shower. Start meditating daily. Start serving your community. Start saying positive affirmations. 

But you can't decide what works for someone. It doesn't work like that. That's imposing and authoritarian. 

I have tried meditation. It does nothing to me. I still feel like shit even after that. Why will I do something that feels like a waste of time and does not do anything to make me feel better? 

I don't like meditation, cold shower or exercise. It makes me awful or bypassing my emotions. 

Maybe different approaches work for different people. Some people are having neck pain, you can't prescribe them arm surgery. 

I have already tried stuff you have stated before but it didn't fix my emotional issues. Those things are too robotic to me. 

Also I don't like your "I'm here trying to fix you" attitude because it reaffirms to me my brokenness. I don't want to look at myself as this broken person who needs to be fixed. It feels disempoering to me rather than Empowering. 

I don't want any kind words from you. This is your own bias, assumption, projection or whatever. I even said multiple times that validation is a bad thing, any form of validation for that matter, complimenting, praising etc 

Who the hell are you to assume that a soft approach won't work for me. Who the hell are you to even assume that I need some kind of approach? Maybe I don't need any fixing. 

Maybe I'm finding my own healing in my own way. Why are you acting like some goddamn online parent to me? 

I don't need some daddy or mommy to tell me what I should do with my life. I can handle it on my own. You make it seem like I need some fixing. That's why I find your approach disempowering. 

You do me no favors. Even if you praised me you do me no favors. I don't like any attention, positive or negative. I like the feeling of venting so I vent. I can vent on the Leaning Tower fucking of Pisa or whatever if I want to. Who the hell are you to tell me that I should not vent in public? It's like telling me to how to dress in public. But you're nobody to have such ownership over my life?????

How is that milking anything from you when I'm actively trying to avoid you. I want nothing from you. 

The ridiculous part is that it is ironically you who is chasing me around the forum finding an opportunity to bash me on any thread you find me on. Can you spot the irony ? If I came personally to you and said "hey can you please help me with this or please praise me" that would be a completely different thing. I use my space to vent because venting gets me liberated from my pain and why is that a problem to you. Why the hell are you so focused on me when I'm even asking me to leave me out of your attention. 

What you pay attention to is your own risk and responsibility. Nobody has tasked you with fixing me. You are creating your own problems 

I don't have any problem with this forum if they leave me alone. I'm not looking for anything here. I only want my journals as my public expression. Because Public expression is my birthright lol. Nobody can tell me what I should or should not tell in public. 

I'm not in your journals dictating you your life. 

And no. I'm not milking shit from you. It's your pathetic imagination run loose. Nobody asked you to compliment me lol. It's your bias you love to project on me. 

It's really hilarious. It seems like you would do better if you fix yourself rather than wasting your time on fixing others lol. Too much ego you got trying to fix others. 

Maybe learn to focus on yourself the way I focus on myself. 

Who the hell are you to use a soft approach or hard approach on others. 

Are you even going to tell me what I should be eating for breakfast now? 

I didn't hire you as my coach or whatever. You are taking on a role that you are not even assigned. Because you have an inflated sense of ego that has probably come from watching too much Fox News I surmise. Lmao. 

22 minutes ago, Orb said:

I see the good/truth in you so much I find it irritating

Oh my my, the God is irritated lol. 

If you find anything irritating, it's your trouble not mine. Mind your own business and stop focusing on me and lecturing me  and start focusing on yourself. Your irritation will get a lot lesser. 

23 minutes ago, Orb said:

Start serving your community.

Start serving yourself and stop focusing on others. Don't take their light away from them. Allow them to be their own heroes. 

25 minutes ago, Orb said:

I don't know what nonsense is going on with you with all this bashing me on every thread 

My family is proactive and is hiring psychiatrists for my condition. 

Are you playing an online doctor without a license? 

I don't understand with people like you. So you are telling me that you understand me better than my family now? 

Dude, grow up and shove your words up your own ass. Nobody asked for your advice. 

By the way you're only making it Easier for me to deal with the likes of you. I secretly enjoy it. It makes me empowered that finally I can stand up to people like you. I don't have to feel disempowered by your oppressive energy and bullshit. 

Orb - I'm trying to help you. 

Reena - but I don't want your help. 

Orb - I'm trying to help you. 

Reena - but I don't want your help. 

Orb - But, but I'm just trying to help you. 

Reena - thanks but no thanks. I am not your problem to fix. Let me fix myself. 

As an intuitive introvert with social anxiety, I have difficulties managing networked structural entanglements, incentives, manipulations, and their respective dynamics. I operate effectively in a minimally maximizing field of potentialities. Due to severe chronic health problems, I have absolutely no spare energy for superfluous worries. In accordance with:

- Vertical Integrity: Hierarchical positions are entitled to basic decencies and non-discriminatory external or internal integration, especially in allegedly help-centric communities considering the potentially profound trauma-induced vulnerability of entities, contrasting subsequent failure to uphold the forum own’s guidelines ‘Expression of all emotions is encouraged.’ and ‘What Is Not Allowed On This Forum […] racism’

- Privacy Regulations: I live in a jurisdiction with strong data protection laws (EU’s GDPR laws and their extraterritorial effects). They enforce my right to privacy, respect, and support in services of practices deemed unfair and deceptive, which may also include American consumer protection laws.

- Self-Help Completeness: If the well-being of users is not prioritized (e.g. by processing suppression of account), then objectives and actions are mutually contradictory. Legitimate consideration of user requests is tautological.

- Clarity: To enhance the effectiveness and sincerity of communal classifications, and to respect the boundaries of their users.

Under such circumstances, cynical superstitious gaslighting is unfortunate and unwarranted. I hereby request the regrettable suppression of the account of mine.

Edited by nuwu

11 hours ago, Orb said:

resolve themselves very fast (usually within minutes) because we make sure to feel the emotions rather than believing the thought narratives

The ‘effort reversal’ is astounding isn’t it? As in it seems like it would be a ton of effort… daily meditation, putting feeling first & communicating honestly, but then when you do it’s pretty quickly realized it’s a ton of effort to not do so. 

11 hours ago, Orb said:

🙏🏼♥️

12 hours ago, Reena said:

Maybe sometimes also see the good in others. Others are attention seekers and losers to you. What if they have genuine problems? 

I think dmt Elf was right about you. You probably watch too much Fox news. 

Simple question, why do ancestors without social problems have to compromise with society's problems self induced by what people will do to save their faith, rule of law protecting collective beliefs that manifest alternate realities within one species with 1illions of ancestral lineages different forms shaping the whole population alive as evolving here one at a time cycle genetics has always been eternally separating every kind of life native to this atmosphere, past, current, tomorrow?

Human history recorded everything done in every society since dawn of civilization started defending tomorrow instead of correcting behaviors today. Living happens in a balancing out situation for each addition  to the population of life in this atmosphere.

"Oh what webs are woven.........".

1 hour ago, Phil said:

The ‘effort reversal’ is astounding isn’t it? As in it seems like it would be a ton of effort… daily meditation, putting feeling first & communicating honestly, but then when you do it’s pretty quickly realized it’s a ton of effort to not do so. 

🙏🏼♥️

Yes!!!

Living up to expectations life exceeds evolving in personal time alive does that to one's emotional character be it personal beliefs or social consensus protected by rule of law regulating conversations to single directive narratives defining people as typecast while occupying space here now defending their traditional stereotype created in the history of governing tomorrow's outcome folding together like never existing again as a whole species, living today each reproduction unique to time and space as displaced.

Edited by solereproduction

19 hours ago, Reena said:

I don't understand the psychology behind asking for an account delete. 

If you don't want to be on this forum why not just stop logging in lol?

Why even click on a website you don't wanna visit? 

It seems like people have a hunch about the stress, tension & shortcomings of reflexiveness or reactionary living and intuit there’s is a better way. Then there is some hindsight awareness of the behaviors & actions of conditioning, followed by aversion, and then a desire for it to be hidden. Shame / conditioning masking the denial of suffering basically. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-ten-ox-herding-pictures

One is experiencing discord & suffering and has not yet acknowledged one is denying this.

One is believing thoughts are true, and is unaware of this, due to believing thoughts are true. One has no direct experience, no reference point, of an emptied & quieted mind. Creation is objectified via conditioning; Self is subjectified.

One is favoring ‘being right’, over bringing an end to suffering. One cares more about what one thinks, than how one feels. One deflects and projects, dismissing the notion of adopting the practice, without noticing one is deflecting & projecting.

39 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Where there are forums, there is flouncing, it's wanting everyone else to noticed one's absence, which is actually impossible. 

Ah I see now 

I am not sure what the drama of yours is about. However, apathy, pseudo-nondualism, blatant dismissiveness, over-emphasis on superficial harmony over the legitimate well-being of extraneous perspectives, passive-aggressive entitlement, belittlement, perpetuate nonchalant maceration of victims, sophistry (particularly strawman, status quoism, appeal to naturalism, short-sighted disregard on fundamental principles | needs, oxymoronic exclusion of perfect actuality based on symbolic misinterpretations, …), all of such contentions are inappropriate rebuttals to the stoic distressful states of vulnerable entities. Refusal to provide simple concrete solutions to traumatized agents optimizing their slim chances of self-imposed perspectival survival, is iniquitous. I will not reiterate my request. Please delete my account.

6 minutes ago, nuwu said:

I am not sure what the drama of yours is about. However, apathy, pseudo-nondualism, blatant dismissiveness, over-emphasis on superficial harmony over the legitimate well-being of extraneous perspectives, passive-aggressive entitlement, belittlement, perpetuate nonchalant maceration of victims, sophistry (particularly strawman, status quoism, appeal to naturalism, short-sighted disregard on fundamental principles | needs, oxymoronic exclusion of perfect actuality based on symbolic misinterpretations, …), all of such contentions are inappropriate rebuttals to the stoic distressful states of vulnerable entities. Refusal to provide simple concrete solutions to traumatized agents optimizing their slim chances of self-imposed perspectival survival, is iniquitous. I will not reiterate my request. Please delete my account.

I agree with all this. I observed this as well. 

I'm actually gravely shocked that nobody noticed /noticing this. 

It's the perfect description of the moral ills of the place.