Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Why not?  It's fun, and easy, and I'm bored.  

Bored ? So you are not even serious. You just hang out here to kill some time . Awareness work  and awakening is not something you dabble on..you either do it seriously and congruently or you quit playing Tom& Jerry with Phil.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Of course not. No relation to Chat GPT in any way. 

Lol. Nice one. 

Just now, Someone here said:

Bored ? So you are not even serious. You just hang out here to kill some time . Awareness work  and awakening is not something you dabble on..you either do it seriously and congruently or you quit playing Tom& Jerry with Phil.

It's all for fun.  Nothing is serious, ever.

No but seriously... Do you understand what I said there?

Can you see  how this is a thought you are having, right now?

Well ..kind of . I halfway agree and halfway disagree.  Is a piece of wood an actual object or a thought I'm having now or both or neither ?

Who knows..so.....

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well ..kind of . I halfway agree and halfway disagree.  Is a piece of wood an actual object or a thought I'm having now or both or neither ?

Who knows..so.....

If you can, pick up a piece of wood now. Or any other object for that matter.

What can you do now?

You can see it.

Touch it.

Maybe lick it.

What else? 

You can think about it. You can think to yourself "this is an object. I am holding an object. This object is kind of weird. What the fuck is this thing?"

You can also think to yourself "I know exactly what this object is. This object is obviously a dildo. A vibrator. It's long, thick and it has 4 speeds."

It might make you laugh. Or cry. Depending on your love - life situation.

But you would have a feeling... About the dildo. A feeling about a thought.

Makes sense so far?

Edited by ivankiss

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Like talking to a wall...

Alright then.

Similar yet not the exactly the same. 

43 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

@Phil why use the "I" pronoun in the post I screenshot, but stubbornly avoid it in this thread?  

There aren’t really users or anyone avoiding. 

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I get your point .no need to continue .but do so anyways if you want to.

So what don't you get?

There is being only. You get that. There is thought, there is feeling, there is perception. All of it arising in and ultimately is... being. Counsciousness.

What about THIS are you not getting?

So what don't you get?

There is being only. You get that. There is thought, there is feeling, there is perception. All of it arising in and ultimately is... being. Counsciousness.

What about THIS are you not getting?

It's a tautology . Its like saying A=A...I mean yeah no shit sherlock..A thing is itself . Feelings are feeling .objects are objects . A hairy dick with full sack of balls is a hairy dick with full sack of balls etc.

I'm not asking about what existence is made of ..I'm asking what it is that is made of whatever it is that its made of . Get that ?

Not "what a dildo is "..but "what THE  DILDO IS".

You are basically saying everything is just what it is ..and I agree ..but I still don't know what is it that it is whatever it is .