Question to Phil about Desire vs. Acceptance

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

No. But there isn't any misogynistic vibe in that post .

There is obvious misogyny in that post.

If you want to take philosophy / spirituality seriously... If you want to be a man... Take the honesty pill. Acknowledge the misogyny. Feel the feels.

There must be an effortless way.

On 12/6/2023 at 2:52 PM, Someone here said:

I'd say it's only one world obviously.  

And also obviously it's neither physical nor spiritual...

A physical world and a spiritual world would be two. That aspect seems to be noticed. 

On 12/6/2023 at 2:52 PM, Someone here said:

it can't be put into words or categories. 

A you and an it would be two. The veiling nature of that aspect, subjective experience, doesn’t seem to be noticed. 

On 12/6/2023 at 5:40 AM, Someone here said:

@Phil hi .

I asked you this question before but I either don't remember your answer or it didn't make much sense to me back then so I will ask it again and hopefully you can set my head straight. 

Should I desire things or accept things ? Should I aim for acquiring material possessions like money and indulge in sensual pleasures and satisfy my senses?  OR should I accept mediocrity and love it unconditionally and deeply to realize its not even  "mediocre " but priceless gift from God? 

I don't know which one is best.

That aspect can be noticed, as that aspect is already felt as discordant thoughts, and the discord is resolved via alignment of thoughts with feeling. 

On 12/6/2023 at 5:40 AM, Someone here said:

So for example I eat shitty food (processed food ..inorganic..microwaved..corn oil..hamburger..ice cream etc ) . Should I let that continue? Or aim for cleaning up my diet in hope of feeling better inside my skin ?

Please clarify. Thanks 🙏 

‘Right view’ or ‘correct view’ means alignment. Same as ‘seeing clearly’, or ‘seeing reality as it is’, ‘getting out of your own way’. 

Bursting the bubbles (beliefs), which are of the lens-sphere, and not the world-sphere (as an “it”). 

An example… men are this way or that, and women, in accordance with my culture, are expected to be this way or that. 

The expectations aren’t of a culture, and are directly experienced. Notice projection onto ‘culture’ as a possession, in spite of the fact ‘culture’ is also directly experienced. 

That these are bubbles seem to be unoticed, yet the discord is felt and plays out in behaviors, veiled by the bubble of choice (‘should’s’ unsuspected twin). 

Give consideration to emotional connection, in comparison to intelectual analysis.

Practices in comparison to philosophical concepts, logical reasoning & cognitive frameworks.

Emotional healing in comparison to intellectual constructs & theoretical facades. 

Connection with nature in comparison to understanding.

Inspection in comparison to spiritual bypassing. 

Dispell desire.