Question to Phil about Desire vs. Acceptance

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well..it certainly is not polite to use dirty words or something obnoxious in all cultures..so my culture is not the one which reinvented the wheel. Its just that it's less of a taboo in America because it's a more Liberal society.  

And even when I go out during weekends trying to approach girls ..if I hear them talking shit and using bad words it immediately turn me off . 

I don't like girls who talk like boys .that's all.

Do you like "masculine tough love"?

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Well..it certainly is not polite to use dirty words or something obnoxious in all cultures..so my culture is not the one which reinvented the wheel. Its just that it's less of a taboo in America because it's a more Liberal society.  

And even when I go out during weekends trying to approach girls ..if I hear them talking shit and using bad words it immediately turn me off . 

I don't like girls who talk like boys .that's all.

Why is attraction to certain kinds of women and how they act getting confused with this discussion, what does it have to do with anything? Should I throw away my copy of I Am That because Nisagadatta smoked and I'm not attracted to people who smoked, especially not if they are already dead? 

Youtube Channel  

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Sure ! What do you want to have a conversation about ? Would you like to discuss OP or something else ?

You ignored what I was trying to say by giving me am off topic lecture about what kind of women you're attracted to. I'd like to go back to that without the distraction this time. 

Youtube Channel  

18 hours ago, Mandy said:

How so, because your questions assume a dilemma that you say you don't believe in. It's not that it's the right academic answer as far as this forum in concerned to say that they're not two. Like, really not fucking  messing around, that's the case right now whether you think about it, believe it or not. There's no problem, you can wear your shoes on your hands and walk on them and it's no problem, it's just not the most efficient enjoyable way of going about moving around.

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy first of all..thanks for  blurring the word "fucking ".  I use it myself all the fucking time ..but that's because I'm a guy .so I am allowed to use it ..not you ...........

OK OK just kidding 😂 

8 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You ignored what I was trying to say by giving me am off topic lecture about what kind of women you're attracted to. I'd like to go back to that without the distraction this time. 

You said my question implies twoness or duality or something like that . My main question in this thread is should put my time and energy into focusing in acquiring stuff that might make me happy in the future or instead of that just appreciating what I already have in the present. 

So what is your direct answer to this ? And why ?

21 minutes ago, Mandy said:

What "stuff" are you talking about

Money .sex. entertainment. Luxury etc

22 minutes ago, Mandy said:

if there aren't two world physical and spiritual?

What's the connection? 

23 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Why can't you be happy now, creating?

Well obviously because I don't have everything I want .

23 minutes ago, Mandy said:

How is it that one is at odds with the other and must be chosen over the other

Because on one hand there is seeking in a future versus acceptance of the present even if its not perfect . The two are at odds with each other. 

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Money .sex. entertainment. Luxury etc

Physical stuff, yes? In the physical world, right?

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well obviously because I don't have everything I want .

I want to see the northern lights, and to make friendships with and have a relationship with the neighborhood crows. Neither of these things has happened, nor do I have any indication they should happen, but they feel good the think about. Why do you think that is? 

Youtube Channel  

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Physical stuff, yes? In the physical world, right?

Oh yeah ? So ?

9 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I want to see the northern lights, and to make friendships with and have a relationship with the neighborhood crows. Neither of these things has happened, nor do I have any indication they should happen, but they feel good the think about. Why do you think that is? 

Because you want them and you fantasise about them.  Simple as that.  Just like when a teenager is fantasising about a hot woman he really want to fuck while he  is masturbating lol.

Oh yeah ? So ?

SO... If there aren't two, then you're creating/assuming unnecessary separation, so would it be of any surprise that there seems to be separation from the things you want? 

Because you want them and you fantasise about them.  Simple as that.  Just like when a teenager is fantasising about a hot woman he really want to fuck while he  is masturbating lol.

Using the F word is offensive but analogies like this are ok? 🤔😂

Moving on, I don't feel like my life or happiness with what is is diminished by not having these things one bit. 

Youtube Channel  

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Get to the point ..

Do you want to keep doing what everyone else is doing and keep the life of mediocrity and misery, or do you want to be your own man and lead the way like Buddha, Laozi and Jesus?

Edited by Blessed2

@Mandy i told you ..I'm a dude..I can use  whatever sexual vulgar analogy I want.  You are not allowed 🤣🙏

12 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Do you want to keep doing what everyone else is doing and keep the life of mediocrity and misery, or do you want to be your own man and lead the way like Buddha, Laozi and Jesus?

What misery and medicorty are you talking about? 

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Plus..I don't like it when a girl uses profane expressions like fuck and shit and pussy (and you say these a lot which I'd something I've noticed ). 

It ruins the girl's purtey and femininity. 

I know that might sound weird to an American person ..you guys don't give a dam shit about that ...but that's how it is in My culture. 

@Someone here This was a joke?