What does an existential crisis feel like?

How do you describe your own existential crisis? I have been through it many times. It's like vague questions fermenting my mental space. Cruising through a sea of worries, doubts, miseries and some hopeful moments sprinkled here and there. 

Is life all about the existential crisis? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What's the best way to live? Just live by yourself. In your own echochamber. Because everyone does that anyway. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 hours ago, Reena said:

How do you describe your own existential crisis?

Believing thoughts that feel like crap. As simple as that.

4 hours ago, Reena said:

No.

It seems like that "during" an existential crisis, but eventually it will be noticed that it is not so.

There must be an effortless way.

On 11/27/2023 at 2:17 PM, Reena said:

How do you describe your own existential crisis?

Great question.

The nature of existential crisis is that of innocently ‘misplaced’ identity. 

Imo a more accurate term is identity crisis. 

Your own - is the mentally speaking, roughness of, or is, existential crisis. 

An experience of - is not much of a crisis at all honestly, if any. 

Fundamentals like meditation, acknowledging emotional guidance, etc are very ‘connective’ and make all the difference. 

I have been through it many times.

That might be worth unpacking / untangling. 

It's like vague questions fermenting my mental space. Cruising through a sea of worries, doubts, miseries and some hopeful moments sprinkled here and there. 

Another interpretational avenue is worry, doubt & hopefulness as emotional guidance for thoughts, and misery as a concept which can be dispelled by the guidance. 

What life is about is opinion, and that is indicative of the crisis & if the experience even is a crisis at all, in the sense what is ‘held’ in that regard is let go in that regard, and the experience referred to as existential crisis varies therein accordingly. ‘In this experience’ it was more like ‘oh, wow, it seemed like something happened’, very humorous and more love than imaginable. 

If one is consciously creating, it’s self-inherent that it’s about the consciously creating. Co-creating, as in with the guidance, could be said to be significant to, consciously creating. 

If there’s discord in this regard, it’s like trying to bring conditions to, unconditional.