Feeling shame and insecurity in relationship. How does one turn vibration around

49 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Do you have to be on the phone 24/7? "I" can focus on feeling or sensation 24/7 and it will keep thought at bay to some degree and feel good, but it always ends up in thoughts and discord. Not like it ended. But is the "trick" to be on the phone 24/7 to use your own analogy?

I want to feel alignment, i want to flow and create. Feeling discouragement. 

The intention behind ‘stopping thoughts’ or ‘keeping thoughts at bay’ is emotional suppression, or, to not feel. That is not what’s being suggested. The guidance is like a phone ringing, not like someone on the phone. 

Beliefs feel discordant because they aren’t true. There’s no trick to feeling emotions, as emotions are already felt. The “trick” is already underway as well. It’s the instead-of-feeling emotions…. It’s believing the thoughts about there being a second self which is in time and could be on the phone or keep thoughts at bay. 

You have no experience of a past, future, or time. You are not in or experiencing time. Thought just makes it seem so. 

To clarify, try to describe the past. Not memories (thoughts) arising now about there being other than now such as a past. Try to describe the actual past or future. 

On 12/25/2023 at 9:04 PM, Phil said:

The intention behind ‘stopping thoughts’ or ‘keeping thoughts at bay’ is emotional suppression, or, to not feel. That is not what’s being suggested. The guidance is like a phone ringing, not like someone on the phone. 

Beliefs feel discordant because they aren’t true. There’s no trick to feeling emotions, as emotions are already felt. The “trick” is already underway as well. It’s the instead-of-feeling emotions…. It’s believing the thoughts about there being a second self which is in time and could be on the phone or keep thoughts at bay. 

You have no experience of a past, future, or time. You are not in or experiencing time. Thought just makes it seem so. 

To clarify, try to describe the past. Not memories (thoughts) arising now about there being other than now such as a past. Try to describe the actual past or future. 

Is emotions always present? Is there feeling without emotion? 

Guess i am looking for some "place" to hold awareness (feeling?) that just feels non-discordant takes me on an inspired journey. 

On 11/26/2023 at 11:15 PM, Mandy said:

You could say it's karma, and you did a crappy thing and deserve the flip side of what you got, which is what you're getting. But deserving is not a thing. No one deserves anything. All karma is, is love rejected coming back around like a boomerang thrown and forgotten about, and either you catch it and appreciate the surprise and magic of it or it hits you in the back of the head, unaware. Even then it's still something to appreciate and laugh at because it will make itself known. 

Fuck what a karma experience.. Its ended with a bang now with that new girl and i just get so much payback for how i wasn't completely honest. I can see how much of the same i went through. She even gave me scabies which i also gave to my ex in the beginning. Its down to the details.

I don't dare to do anything but love people from now.

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Fuck what a karma experience.. Its ended with a bang now with that new girl and i just get so much payback for how i wasn't completely honest. I can see how much of the same i went through. She even gave me scabies which i also gave to my ex in the beginning. Its down to the details.

I don't dare to do anything but love people from now.

Don't leave yourself out. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

You mean loving mysef?

The movement starts with not liking yourself, then it seeks validation in other woman or current woman never being quite right. 

IMO it's time to forget girls for a while and buy yourself some flowers like Miley Cyrus says, whatever that looks like for you. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

IMO it's time to forget girls for a while and buy yourself some flowers like Miley Cyrus says, whatever that looks like for you. 

Its surely time for that. What a relief right also. What a ride. Thanks for the support. Such a gem this forum and you people.