Feeling shame and insecurity in relationship. How does one turn vibration around

@WhiteOwl 😂 

And you think you're old. 

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

how do i get into the Vortex so to speak. 

You don't, it's a more a moth to the flame kind of thing. The thoughts aren't really about you. The Vortex is the flame, and there really isn't a moth, actually. 

Youtube Channel  

13 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Good, but it's one sentence without punctuation, paragraph needs 3-5. 

The kids dont want us to hard because of the rude intervention of the 1900's aids epidemic that rose to war on islam and all the things that could never be said about her. It feels off that white shirt is frogs on frogs and neglected piece of cotton woods in the forest are always predictable. Puntuation is a time vessel that predicts nothing about anything and doesnt feel good but also not bad what is the tiger of lizards and rapes oh thats bad like the cry for help that santa made last year when he drowned. 

9 hours ago, Mandy said:

Try merging a little of what you think is reality with the ridiculousness. Just don't put too much in at once. 

Feels incredible and just what i need to shatter the perfect image of perfection that permeates down under the ruggidy. But it feels uncomfortable OH NO. We don't like that in my house. My house is a house of green lions that doesn't like to eat. They are very serious though. 

On 11/26/2023 at 8:38 PM, Phil said:

The guidance is like a phone is ringing, while thoughts claim it’s something else. Thought makes outlandish claims, like it’s a time traveler, magician or even mind reader. Meanwhile the phone is still ringing.

Bursting the bubble is noticing the claim, and is like acknowledging that indeed there is a phone ringing.

Feeling the emotion is like answering the phone. As the phone is answered, there is relief & clarity.

The occurrences and severity of the phone ringing now begin to diminish. 

Given the nature of relief & clarity, answering the phone actually is revealed to be soothing, joyful and blissful. 

Then the bubble is burst, the emotion is felt, and more of you is allowed into the relationship. 

It tends to be contagious. 

Do you have to be on the phone 24/7? "I" can focus on feeling or sensation 24/7 and it will keep thought at bay to some degree and feel good, but it always ends up in thoughts and discord. Not like it ended. But is the "trick" to be on the phone 24/7 to use your own analogy?

I want to feel alignment, i want to flow and create. Feeling discouragement.