This is such a horrendous experience

@Phil I've noticed a curious phenomenon on this forum. Every time I ask someone to please explain or elaborate or explain something in simple words, they begin to immediately back off and the board is blank. Hmm. Don't understand why. 

People make extremely vague statements and when asked to explain, it's like "hey nevermind" or "there is no explanation" or "this is truly indescribable."

I hate when people talk in riddles but do not wish the actual transmission of their ideas to other people. 

Smartasses all of them.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

58 minutes ago, Reena said:

People who know the most about relationships are also the people who get into the wrong relationship all the time. It's like an inverse growth curve with relationships. The more you fall the more you learn. There is no holy grail. If whatever I wrote made any sense.

You can't really learn about a healthy relationship from being in unhealthy ones.  It's not as simple as just being an inverse. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You can't really learn about a healthy relationship from being in unhealthy ones.  It's not as simple as just being an inverse. 

This is true as well. You need some kind of a road map.. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.