What part of my feminine is attracted to bad boys and why?

17 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Most everyone has daddy issues 

Guess we all need a daddy then 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

The "bad boys" are like that because of theirs too

You mean they didn't have dads or you mean they had dads who were bad boys too? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Various reasons but usually dad related

Does that alter the quality of a relationship? 

Women confuse narcissism in men with confidence.  It's easier for men to see thru men and women to see thru women.  Women think, he's the champ so he is allowed to behave that way.  She doesn't realize he's full of shit and feels like a little man inside.  It's like men who chase a beautiful girl who is a total predator inside.  It's almost like a women would have to tell him -- look dude: face like an angel, heart like a devil!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Again, a trauma bond is what happens when two people experience a trauma together, not when you bond with a narcissist.  Just to be clear.  

A trauma bond can also happen when the person you're bonding with is abusive.. 

9 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I guess it can refer to that as well.  I thought it didn't. 

Didn't you write something else. I think I read something else.