I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

4 hours ago, Reena said:

@Jonas Long@Jonas Long  you often sound gay. It seems like you have some shadow against the masculine. You attack men a lot in general. As though men are the root cause of problems. But if you were a woman and a woman was causing you the most problems, you would know reality. Your attitude is generally one sided. Try looking at the world with a neutral perspective. 

The irony is I actually sleep with women, unlike many of the boys here.

@Jonas Long

1. That's not really a flex, some people don't have it in their top life priorities to "sleep with a lot of women", or people in general I guess. So congratulations on an absolutely meaningless achievement literaly almost anyone is able to achieve, probably one of the very few since you felt the need to mention it

2. Some people have it naturally harder than others due to many reasons, some are stuck in bad enviroments, don't have many opportunities to socialize, they have mental health issues or speech impediments, bad upbringing etc. so you being an annoying suck up to women has nothing to do with your so called "success", it had no effect other than annoying other people.

Just now, Reborn said:

@Jonas Long

1. That's not really a flex, some people don't have it in their top life priorities to "sleep with a lot of women", or people in general I guess. So congratulations on an absolutely meaningless achievement literaly almost anyone is able to achieve, probably one of the very few since you felt the need to mention it

2. Some people have it naturally harder than others due to many reasons, some are stuck in bad enviroments, don't have many opportunities to socialize, they have mental health issues or speech impediments, bad upbringing etc. so you being an annoying suck up to women has nothing to do with your so called "success", it had no effect other than annoying other people.

It's not a flex, its a clarification.

At least I'm not asking strangers to date me on an online forum. 

10 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

And these same guys will say "but women aren't into guys like that" when I talk to them, well, they actually are.  It's true what I say, you don't need to act like a macho dufus to have "success" with women. 

Unlike you, I don't speak for women and I don't claim what they find attractive or not. I'm just describing your behaviour here which is annoying. Maybe in real life you are likeable, who knows, anyone can make shit up on the internet

And I am not "acting" like anything. I asked her to date me partly as a joke, partly seriously because she seems to be struggling. But keep bringing it up I guess

9 minutes ago, Reborn said:

Unlike you, I don't speak for women and I don't claim what they find attractive or not. I'm just describing your behaviour here which is annoying. Maybe in real life you are likeable, who knows, anyone can make shit up on the internet

And I am not "acting" like anything. I asked her to date me partly as a joke, partly seriously because she seems to be struggling. But keep bringing it up I guess

It was  cute.  I'm not talking about just you though, there's other guys here too who make claims about what women "don't like", I'm not speaking for them, just saying that assuming "they" "don't like" is a mistake.