Does the human brain fabricate duality by design?

Language encourages duality.  it's not just duality.  It can be monality, triality, quadrality, pentality, sextality, septality, octality, nonality, decality, and so on.  The 10 Commandments is a decality.   Earth, Water, Fire, and Air is a quadrality.  Mind, Heart, Body is a triality.  One word is a monality.  Truth is a monality.  What's happening here is when we use a word we assume that word is an individual.  When we put words together we assume each word is an individual and there is a relation among individuals.  Take Mind vs. Body.  That's a duality.  We assume Mind is seperate and distinct from Body.  We assume just because words are individuals the referents of the words must also be individuals.  No Self is a monality.  (Don't tell people on here that though.)   The Mind is a monality.  These aren't wrong, it just has to be understood what assumptions are being made here.  There's an exclusive or or (vs.) that's implied here.  The way I fix this is I use vs./and to suggest a kind of blending.  And I also note that any monality assumes an individuation metaphysically that doesn't necessarily refer like that in reality.  You to both take words seriously and with a grain of salt.  The problem is we think using words, so this issue is passed from language to thinking to speaking to judging etc.  But I think the issue comes from thinking that reality is mirrored by the way words are.  We assume words directly reference reality.  So there's a metaphysics or flavor that words add to reality that most people are not conscious of.  To add another thing.  A lot of people think just because we have a word that means something in reality must refer to it.  Infinity is a good example of that.  (But again be careful because people are really bought into certain words and their assumption that there's a referent in reality corresponding to that word.)  You can identify/think of other words like this on your own now.  The reason No Self is a monality and not duality is the word No is just a negation in this context.  It's like this ~Self.  ~ just means negation, inverse, not.  So ~Self tantamount to one word.  A duality would be Self vs. No Self.  To avoid that hard vs. I replace it with vs./and.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Language fabricates duality.  it's not just duality.  It can be monality, triality, quadrality, pentality, sextality, septality, octality, nonality, decality, and so on.  The 10 Commandments is a decality.   Earth, Water, Fire, and Air is a quadrality.  Mind, Heart, Body is a triality.  One word is a monality.  Truth is a monality.  What's happening here is when we use a word we assume that word is an individual.  When we put words together we assume each word is an individual and there is a relation among individuals.  Take Mind vs. Body.  That's a duality.  We assume Mind is seperate and distinct from Body.  We assume just because words are individuals the referents of the words must also be individuals.  No Self is a monality.  (Don't tell people on here that though.)   The Mind is a monality.  These aren't wrong, it just has to be understood what assumptions are being made here.  There's an exclusive or or (vs.) that's implied here.  The way I fix this is I use vs./and to suggest a kind of blending.  And I also note that any monality assumed an individuation metaphysically that doesn't necessarily refer like that in reality.  You to both take words seriously and with a grain of salt.  The problem is we think using words, so this issue is passed from language to thinking to speaking to judging etc.  But I think the issue comes from thinking that reality is mirrored by the way words are.  We assume words directly reference reality.  So there's a metaphysics or flavor that words add to reality that most people are not conscious of.  To add another thing.  A lot of people think just because we have a word that means something in reality must refer to it.  Infinity is a good example of that.  (But again be careful because people are really bought into certain words and their assumption that there's a referent in reality corresponding to that word.)  You can identify/think of other words like this on your own now.

You can actually change your reality by using different words.  Language is a product of the mind which implies duality and separateness, so the origin of duality is still the mind, yes? 

There's a persistent bias against the human that plagues spirituality because of its focus on the Divine.  Your problems aren't human.  Human is a construct.  But it's a construct that we don't want to scapegoat.  Wherever hang up we have has nothing to do with a construct.  We need to stop blaming the human.  It's a trap.  The blame doesn't fall there, it doesn't rest there.  It rests only with you what you're doing or not doing.  But it's hard to take right actions without a better way of thinking.  Put thinking in the shadow at a high cost to your own possible growth.  It's not just mind or practice in self-help work, its both mind and practice.  The Divine is also a construct.  Instead of blaming externally, pay attention to what you're creating.  We can all take this lesson to heart I think, from my point of view.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There's a persistent bias against the human that plagues spirituality because of its focus on the Divine.  Your problems aren't human.  Human is a construct.  But it's a construct that we don't want to scapegoat.  Wherever hang up we have has nothing to do with a construct.  We need to stop blaming the human.  It's a trap.  The blame doesn't fall there, it doesn't rest there.  It rests only with you what you're doing or not doing.  But it's hard to take right actions without a better way of thinking.  Put thinking in the shadow at a high cost to your own possible growth.  It's not just mind or practice in self-help work, its both mind and practice.  The Divine is also a construct.  Instead of blaming externally, pay attention to what you're creating.  We can all take this lesson to heart I think, from my point of view.

I don't think you really know how to connect with people on a human level tbh. I've never seen you converse with anybody, only monolog and talk at people.  Conversation is give and take, it's listening and responding.  Not repeating your schtick at every possible opportunity, with little regard to the actual conversation.  

7 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Frustration. 

Y u frystrated? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.