How can I Trip Forever?

Orb

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Trip-obscuring-thinking separate self thinking. 

No one was ever nor could ever…  take psychedelics and experience a psychedelic trip. 

A fact isn’t per se advice, a suggestion or even a preference btw. 

Yea that resonates ♾️🙏

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

If it’s clarifying, relieving… the healing transpiring is happening naturally & effortlessly. It is actually always the case, sometimes people just claim they did it or are doing it. What being is healing and being healed of is conditioning, mistaken identity. Fundamentally, that there is a separate self or separate selves. 

2 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Be careful what you wish for. I'm currently in the middle of kundalini syndrome and it feels like I'm on psychedelics all the fucking time.

That is how that thought feels. The suffering is ‘in’ the thought. You aren’t actually suffering, but it seems like it if discordant feeling thoughts are believed in spite of the discord of the thought that is felt. 

Don’t rely on beliefs, rely on direct experience. Notice in accordance with direct experience you are not actually in the middle of anything at all. This helps loosen up the believing, or attachment with the thought. 

A past experience of psychedelics is being related to, the discord of the thought. In overlooking that it is how the thinking feels… it’s believed to be about feeling. It actually isn’t about feeling. Feeling never changes and there is never anything wrong with it. It’s how the thought feels to feeling, like any and every other possible thought. If there is past trauma, express about that (not kundalini, psychedelics, etc). Keep it relatable, simple, common, ‘normal’, for the clarity & relief win. 

2 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Some of the shit I've experienced is terrifying, Imagine basically a bad trip except the drugs don't wear off. You have to heal whatever comes up or it keeps fucking you. 

Believing there is, that you are, separate, the separate self of thought, is the suffering. Take this how you will but I hope it’s clarifying and relieving and takes the weight off… you are not healing anything. In accordance with direct experience there is only an experience of thoughts, in hindsight, about being ‘the healer’. Notice there aren’t two of you; the healer and the one being healed. Also notice in direct experience, neither the healer nor the one being healed can be pointed to. That narrows it down, helps clarify it’s only an experience of thinking… about … two selves… and that is what’s discordant, that is the suffering. Has nothing to do with kundalini etc. Notice that also can not be pointed to. If you think there is something going on physiologically, scheduling a doctors appointment can also bring relief. 

Let ‘you have to heal whatever comes up or it keeps fucking you’ go. It’s intense aversion. No one is fucking any one. Not two. All that will happen is, so to speak, you’ll feel. And process if you will. And interpretations will change. 

If anger, blame, rage etc arise, express that. 

The seeking and the fighting against are of the same ‘thing’. 

🤍

It can be most relieving and clarifying to acknowledge the emotion(s) experienced as this withdrawals attention from thought (kundalini, the burden of having to heal yourself, etc) and brings attention back to feeling… the only ‘place’ peace is ‘found’. It’s highly connective & reassuring vs isolating, confusing and provocative of the discord / suffering already being experienced.  

Also, the more you describe that which is terrifying… the more it will be clarified the closet is empty. The terror is how the thoughts, beliefs & interpretations feel… and is not actually, at all, how you - the actual real you - feels. That is what a “bad” trip is. There’s some stubbornness, some being right going on thought wise. Relax, breathe, be humbled. Everything’s ok. Everything is working out. Be present. Look around and acknowledge you are fine right now - and there is only right now. 

🤍

1 hour ago, Phil said:

If it’s clarifying, relieving… the healing transpiring is happening naturally & effortlessly. It is actually always the case, sometimes people just claim they did it or are doing it. What being is healing and being healed of is conditioning, mistaken identity. Fundamentally, that there is a separate self or separate selves. 

Yup that is happening. Not so fun when you're in the middle of it.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

That is how that thought feels. The suffering is ‘in’ the thought. You aren’t actually suffering, but it seems like it if discordant feeling thoughts are believed in spite of the discord of the thought that is felt. 

Yup. A fuckton of discord. Yes the suffering is in the thought and when thought obscures awareness, it takes over. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Don’t rely on beliefs, rely on direct experience. Notice in accordance with direct experience you are not actually in the middle of anything at all. This helps loosen up the believing, or attachment with the thought. 

Thats the problem, when shit goes south, I can't notice anything. The thought completely takes over and obscures everything.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Let ‘you have to heal whatever comes up or it keeps fucking you’ go. It’s intense aversion. No one is fucking any one. Not two. All that will happen is, so to speak, you’ll feel. And process if you will. And interpretations will change. 

If anger, blame, rage etc arise, express that. 

It's the aversion that fucks me up. I can't stop the aversion. It's like the aversion reists aversion and creates even more aversion like a hellish feedback loop.

Also everything is a million times more intense and I feel like I'm losing touch with reality at times.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Also, the more you describe that which is terrifying… the more it will be clarified the closet is empty. The terror is how the thoughts, beliefs & interpretations feel… and is not actually, at all, how you - the actual real you - feels. That is what a “bad” trip is. There’s some stubbornness, some being right going on thought wise. Relax, breathe, be humbled. Everything’s ok. Everything is working out. Be present. Look around and acknowledge you are fine right now - and there is only right now. 

🤍

Thanks, I know that things are actually working out deep down. 

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

Thanks, I know that things are actually working out deep down. 

🙂

I hope you bought in bulk. 

Thoughts which just aren’t true feel not true. Believing them anyways is suffering. 

The opposite of aversion is welcoming fear in. Then there’s nothing to fear anymore. 

11 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

Be careful what you wish for. I'm currently in the middle of kundalini syndrome and it feels like I'm on psychedelics all the fucking time. Some of the shit I've experienced is terrifying, Imagine basically a bad trip except the drugs don't wear off. You have to heal whatever comes up or it keeps fucking you. 

Maybe you entered psychosis.Visit your psychiatrist instead of attending on this mumbo jumbo forum.