How can I Trip Forever?

Orb

Serious question. I'm gonna be tripping on shrooms in about 2 weeks and I've been feeling excited for it. I'm hyping myself up for the trip by listening to YouTube videos about dmt and shrooms and stuff. 

But a question came up: can I trip forever? 

Can this magical cosmic otherworldly "vibe" be tapped into or always felt? 

A fun thing I noticed as someone whos tripped a lot is when I haven't tripped for a long time I desire to experience a powerful trip, but once I trip I desire to experience "normalcy" once again. 

But the magic is what's wanted forever.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

Serious question. I'm gonna be tripping on shrooms in about 2 weeks and I've been feeling excited for it. I'm hyping myself up for the trip by listening to YouTube videos about dmt and shrooms and stuff. 

But a question came up: can I trip forever? 

Can this magical cosmic otherworldly "vibe" be tapped into or always felt? 

A fun thing I noticed as someone whos tripped a lot is when I haven't tripped for a long time I desire to experience a powerful trip, but once I trip I desire to experience "normalcy" once again. 

But the magic is what's wanted forever.

You answered it yourself, you don't really want to trip forever, you begin to crave "normalcy" even after one trip, you obviously don't want that forever.  

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

You are just used to be tripping that's why you are bored 

Right now I'm eating pizza and watching YouTube 😁 . When I'm on shrooms I turn into a monk who wants to pray to God all day. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You answered it yourself, you don't really want to trip forever, you begin to crave "normalcy" even after one trip, you obviously don't want that forever.  

Yes that's true, but that magical aspect of it I want to experience forever. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

Right now I'm eating pizza and watching YouTube 😁 . When I'm on shrooms I turn into a monk who wants to pray to God all day. 

Yes that's true, but that magical aspect of it I want to experience forever. 

Reality already is magical.  It's all relative.  If the shroom "magical" aspect was permanent, you'd stop thinking of it as magical too, just like you do now with baseline reality. 

Tune into the echo.

Infinite intelligence… finite thinking.

Infinitude… space.

Eternal…time. 

Not Knowing… knowledge. 

Formlessness… form.

Forgetting, overlooking… humor. 

No magician… pure magic. 

See the ‘former’ in the apparent latter. 

Just like a nighttime dream is a finite echo of this infinite dream, a psychedelic trip is a finite trip within this infinite trip. 

There’s no luck, chaos, randomness, coincidences, odds, chances, pressure or expectations, sans the thought that there is. 

The ‘deeper’ day to day magic is that the ordinary is extraordinary. The natural is supernatural. The know is the unknown. The mundane is mesmerizing. It’s not possible for there to a physical world consisting of separate physical things. 

You weren’t born. 

Tripping is like being present. Try to stop tripping right now. 

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Reality already is magical.  It's all relative.  If the shroom "magical" aspect was permanent, you'd stop thinking of it as magical too, just like you do now with baseline reality. 

I guess love is the spark that heightens the magic aspect. I'm aware this existence is the greatest psychedelic ever, but sometimes it just seems so mundane.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Tune into the echo.

Infinite intelligence… finite thinking.

Infinitude… space.

Eternal…time. 

Not Knowing… knowledge. 

Formlessness… form.

Forgetting, overlooking… humor. 

No magician… pure magic. 

See the ‘former’ in the apparent latter. 

Just like a nighttime dream is a finite echo of this infinite dream, a psychedelic trip is a finite trip within this infinite trip. 

There’s no luck, chaos, randomness, coincidences, odds, chances, pressure or expectations, sans the thought that there is. 

The ‘deeper’ day to day magic is that the ordinary is extraordinary. The natural is supernatural. The know is the unknown. The mundane is mesmerizing. It’s not possible for there to a physical world consisting of separate physical things. 

You weren’t born. 

Tripping is like being present. Try to stop tripping right now. 

I'm currently going through detox from substances. It's been pretty easy honestly, but the kratom feeling was so pleasurable it felt like being in a warm blanket. It made it very motivating to do devotional prayer. Now without that particular feeling of numb euphoria everything feels more rigid. Little itches in the body are present, I'm eating nearly a whole pizza. The magic isn't the same as it used to be. Meditation this morning wasn't good or bad either, thoughts came up and weren't believed, body felt like 💩, then that thought was let go and I was like okay fuck it. 

I guess I want to feel a certain way, the kratom feeling felt so blissful. I don't feel like I'm in a warm blanket anymore. It was easier to tap into the magic.

Edited by Orb

@Phil thank you for this. Every morning i believe less thoughts. 

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

🙏🏼

Be sure to notice patterns of thought which are on behalf of a second self in time, as this is all which obscures the present, which is what’s truly sought. 

Yes it was immediately noticed. Just sharing, not believing.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

What was noticed?

That mentioning every morning implies time. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Orb

Indeed, but what’s the more significant aspect?

The thought sounds progressive. It's a sneaky way of postponing presence. 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

That’s insignificant. That thought didn’t sound at all. Presence can not be postponed. 

It’s indeed ‘sneakiness’. Almost as sneaky as ‘how can I trip forever’.

I'm not sure what was supposed to be significant about the previous thought then. I just don't believe whatever thought that arises. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Who isn’t sure. Who believes. Who is mundane like any other. Just another sheep.

🦉