Your life is either heaven or hell

Someone here

While this might seem like stage blue absolutism.. It's an updated version you could say.  Heaven and hell are not somehere else.. They are your life.. Your life is heaven and hell simultaneously.  However you create your reality.   The external world is nothing but  a reflection and manifestation of the internal... In fact that boundary is not even there.. It's one field of creation.   When you are aligned with the internal.. The external will turn into heaven. When you are not aligned with yourself..you are in fight with yourself.. You create your own suffering by not accepting yourself.  By not accepting how flawed you are you create more suffering and tension. The fight with yourself will always end up by you losing!! Stop fighting yourself. Stop fighting the world. 

This picture had Me moaning on the floor from laughter 😃 

732.jpeg.thumb.jpg.68849e48dbfd75feae527a905d73c6d0.jpg

Lovely sentiment but it’s based on subjective experience (solipsism) and therein isn’t quite heaven, or rather, contains some obscuring of. In short measure, for sure, create heaven of your life. In large part this relates to honesty & integrity and much trial in error, and much alignment realized therein. Perhaps a gradual and easy to appreciate shift occurs as well from hindsight clarity to foresight clarity, and maybe dispelling beliefs along the way via direct experience. Any release such as laughter is easy to appreciate as well. 

Yet, ‘life’, especially as a possession, is a believed conceptualization of truth, and is  ‘hell’.

The concept is the suffering and is the veiling or obscuring. 

Doubly; the conceptual projection; ‘absolutism’. 

Thrice veiling; ‘an updated version’ (of ‘absolutism’).

Quadrupled; that you are flawed and must accept this. 🫤

When the separate self is readily seen in thinking… is there still life, hell?

If there is not, can it be said in truth you create heaven and or hell?

Put another way, how can the creating of heaven or hell be the result of the alignment of you with yourself, unless there are two you’s? 

Who or what is it which could, and does or doesn’t accept, you? Which see’s your flaws?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Lovely sentiment but it’s based on subjective experience (solipsism) and therein isn’t quite heaven, or rather, contains some obscuring of. In short measure, for sure, create heaven of your life. In large part this relates to honesty & integrity and much trial in error, and much alignment realized therein. Perhaps a gradual and easy to appreciate shift occurs as well from hindsight clarity to foresight clarity, and maybe dispelling beliefs along the way via direct experience. Any release such as laughter is easy to appreciate as well. 

I disagree. You can become directly conscious that heaven and hell are indeed real. But they are NOT places you go to after you die .

They are  a state of consciousness..if you are awake then every little detail of reality will be an orgasm of ecstasy.  There are actually sages here in India that can survive on breath and light alone . Because they had achieved the full Godhood.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Yet, ‘life’, especially as a possession, is a believed conceptualization of truth, and is  ‘hell’.

The concept is the suffering and is the veiling or obscuring. 

Doubly; the conceptual projection; ‘absolutism’. 

Thrice veiling; ‘an updated version’ (of ‘absolutism’).

Quadrupled; that you are flawed and must accept this. 🫤

Again ..its always here and now . If you are awake..the entire existence will be your biggest paradise.  If you are not awake..then life will be your hell .and you will reincarnated in lesser forms of consciousness to suffer endlessly..until you wise up and just fucking awaken .

1 hour ago, Phil said:

When the separate self is readily seen in thinking… is there still life, hell?

If there is not, can it be said in truth you create heaven and or hell?

It can be and cannot be simultaneously.  Its a matter of perspective. 

There is a self and there isn't. 

There is a life and there isn't. 

There is a hell (metaphor for suffering in this lifev) and there isn't.

Etc 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Put another way, how can the creating of heaven or hell be the result of the alignment of you with yourself, unless there are two you’s? 

Who or what is it which could, and does or doesn’t accept, you? Which see’s your flaws?

You got me there 😆 lol 

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I disagree. You can become directly conscious that heaven and hell are indeed real. But they are NOT places you go to after you die .

They are  a state of consciousness..if you are awake then every little detail of reality will be an orgasm of ecstasy.  There are actually sages here in India that can survive on breath and light alone . Because they had achieved the full Godhood.

Only consciousness is conscious and consciousness is infinite.

The “one who becomes conscious of this or that” is illusory. The separate self of thought. Thought attachment / beliefs.

“States of consciousness”, “Lessor forms of consciousness”… these are hindsight rationalizations, again, on behalf of an illusory separate self, the knower of… consciousness. 

Full Godhood is a punchline, not an achievement of a separate self. 

This is the Good news! The Message! 

🤍

Again ..its always here and now . If you are awake..the entire existence will be your biggest paradise.  If you are not awake..then life will be your hell .and you will reincarnated in lesser forms of consciousness to suffer endlessly..until you wise up and just fucking awaken .

Consciousness is already infinite. There aren’t “separate selves which awaken” (‘lessor’ forms).

Reincarnation is used here as rationalization to support misidentification, which is really thought attachment. 

Nonduality means not two. 

It can be and cannot be simultaneously.  Its a matter of perspective. 

There is a self and there isn't. 

There is a life and there isn't. 

There is a hell (metaphor for suffering in this lifev) and there isn't.

Same thing brother. Perspectives & ideologies (beliefs) are apparent. Contemplate what the “it” actually is. 

🤍

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Exactly. 🙂

Find out brother! 

Seems like the room I'm sitting in .

My visual field . My entire bubble of experience. 

But now you gonna say "thought doesn't define perception ' and I agree . So then the only answer is nothing...or put in another way it can't be put into words at all..silence. 

@Someone here

Nothing in this case is a thought. When it’s it so to speak, there is no question, no doubt whatsoever, and no nothing. 

Again though, life wise… create your heaven. For sure. More of a creating of a dream imo. Conscious creating. The dream that is already right now within you, which absolutely can manifest. Evidenced by the guidance of doubt. 

Heaven is really the same as happiness. Uncaused, not a result of anything, can’t be in a future, and can only be uncovered. 

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

My visual field . My entire bubble of experience. 

I've been feeling great inspecting, letting go and liberating the misinfo/assumption/thought-attachment of "my bubble of experience" etc, which is very close to solipsism by the way.

Not only the "my bubble" but also "bubble of experience /  perspective".

It seems at first like fairy tales. It seems so "obvious" or "undeniable" that there really is a "my bubble of experience" or "my perspective". First you kinda just flirt with the possibility that it might not be so obvious, but then the glimpses start to get more and more clearer. The feeling of elevation and freedom is so awesome, like there's literally no boundary to your well-being. It's so simple. You just let the thought go, you un-believe it.

Meditation is probably the best friend in this. Also just having a walk, listening to music, simple everyday enjoying. It's not some sort of a trippy change in state of consciousness. Just very ordinary great feeling. Nothing serious or radical about it. Not even metaphysical.

Just felt like sharing if it sounds like something you want too. Basically, rather than trying to figure out what's true or not, just consider different approaches and see how you feel.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

liberating the misinfo/assumption/thought-attachment of "my bubble of experience" etc, which is very close to solipsism by the way.

@Someone here

He makes a great point. The ‘my bubble’ solipsistic view is incorrect & delusional and much more relevantly… feels as such and requires much suppression and adds much unnecessary weight on the conscience. The discord keeps the mind ruminating, virtually making alignment and the wonderful focus, energy and passion for ‘your life’ just out of reach. That combined with the egocentric conceptual hijacking of wakefulness & happiness such as  ‘if you were awake there would be heaven’… ‘here’s what you need to do to get happiness’… it’s all from the separate self or ego point of view. It’s worth considering because the ‘off ness’ might be innocently internalized & believed to be that of ‘your flaws’. It isn’t.

None of this is accurate & in all honesty it’s conjecture. All of it feels off and likely frustrating and isolating to say the least, just because it is off, not because you’re a separate flawed self in a bubble that needs to accept another you. None of this makes this heaven hell. It just obscures this heaven.

The good news about heaven is of course that heaven is uncaused, as it’s nondual, and there is no hell. Notice the categorical spiritual bypassing, notice as in, consider more specifically what feels off and why, vs believing and suppressing just because ostensibly someone else is and is convincing about being right or knowing or understanding, convincing you to do and actually pursue the same. 

If it’s useful…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/blog/2023/10/7/4iyooyp0j2leix8n2oij1jxttn9rmq

🤍

On 10/5/2023 at 11:32 PM, Someone here said:

While this might seem like stage blue absolutism.. It's an updated version you could say.  Heaven and hell are not somehere else.. They are your life.. Your life is heaven and hell simultaneously.  However you create your reality.   The external world is nothing but  a reflection and manifestation of the internal... In fact that boundary is not even there.. It's one field of creation.   When you are aligned with the internal.. The external will turn into heaven. When you are not aligned with yourself..you are in fight with yourself.. You create your own suffering by not accepting yourself.  By not accepting how flawed you are you create more suffering and tension. The fight with yourself will always end up by you losing!! Stop fighting yourself. Stop fighting the world. 

This picture had Me moaning on the floor from laughter 😃 

732.jpeg.thumb.jpg.68849e48dbfd75feae527a905d73c6d0.jpg

There is no other's. Only you, whatever comes in the mind first that's where you are.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Someone here yep, no more fighting yourself. No more life being all about "me". 

more helping others, connecting with others, meditation, emotional awareness.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture