Law of attraction and negative parts

Recently I've noticed that the energy I have been sending out into the universe is pretty negative and it's manifesting a lot of negativity in  my life. I'm noticing loneliness sexual frustration, work stress, low self esteem, fear, etc. coming from within me subconsciously and it absolutely is manifesting in my current reality. How do I change this?

The only thing I've tried that works is IFS parts work but it's a really slow and difficult process.

I'm trying to focus on what I want but all of my parts are focused on avoiding some aspect of reality making my overall energy really negative.

This is why I don't love loa.  The last thing you want to be told when you're in a downward spiral is that you did it to yourself and you have the power to change it by changing your energy to attract what you want.  The truth is these things run their course.  Even if you can't willfully change your energy to attract different energy, the cycle will end on its own.  

Meditation slows or stops the momentum of thought. Start the day with it. Then write. Write out for the purpose of actually listening to the crappy thoughts, and seeing the beliefs and assumptions behind them. 

Has anyone you regularly talk to ever said a word, phrase or exclamation and it really annoyed you? The a few months later, after hearing it all the time, now you're saying it? We pick up things, we start using words, we start to hear the connotations and we use them unconsciously. If you want to stop saying something that you're saying because it's a habit, or saying unconsciously you first make the intention to stop and then you listen to yourself. Watch yourself, watch the thoughts. The meditation gives you the momentum to do so and carries it through the day.

Then focus on what you do want to give your focus to.  Ever learn a word you swear you never heard before, and then you're hearing it everywhere? Start to give momentum to the kind of thoughts you do want. 

I used to suffer with OCD nature thoughts as a kid, and it got really bad and I didn't reach out to anyone for help. I didn't know it was OCD, but I knew I was probably crazy and thinking about that felt just as bad as many of the compulsions. If I heard something inappropriate, the last thing I wanted to do was ask my Mom about it, but I forced myself to or I would just mentally torture myself. One of the strongest things at play with the OCD was the immediate focus on what I didn't want. A lot of the compulsions or intrusive thoughts were what I deemed most inappropriate. I was a devout Christian at this time and the quieter things got, the worse these intrusive thoughts got. I had an intrusive thought that demanded I promise my soul to the devil. It felt horrible. One day my friend (who was not allowed to watch TV but bought all the books she wanted) randomly told me she read a book and she gave me a short summary about it. It about how this girl that had these thoughts and was compelled to do things, and she said that the girl had OCD. From that moment on I was empowered with all I needed. I had a label, and it wasn't about me anymore. I stopped paying attention to the thoughts. The only time I was bothered was when I was in a very receptive mode and I remember a few years later, running cross country they would come up and I'd be like, "huh, yeah that's the OCD again." I stopped listening. I stopped telling myself my pet would die if I didn't say bye to him every single time I left my room. 

When I was 18 or 19 and my dream business I skipped out on college to take a chance on was doing so well and I was so on top of the world happy, and I remember it was like opening a door and "but what if, how could this be ruined?" came in, and then I started struggling with hypochondria... simultaneously with an intense fear and distrust of doctors.  I dealt with that for months or a year or two. It was exactly like a switch flipped to what I did not want. I finally stopped it by just reaching out to a friend and one day a week, instead of working 7 days a week, I just goofed off with her and we went on trips and hikes and all kinds of things. Life was good again.

Again, it happened to me when I had my first baby. I was so afraid that something terrible would happen to him, I couldn't just love and connect with him. It was devastating. I got hypochondria again, and thought I had melanoma and my doctor didn't help me worry less by telling of a patient that came in and was dead 3 months later. I couldn't take a day and goof off with my friend or distract myself with work anymore, I had a newborn. I sorta kept on, he got old enough that work and my social life got back to normal. Then I had a rough winter, and I got stuck again, no work, no social outings. And I discovered The Power of Now and Eckhart Tolle. I was obsessed with Eckhart Tolle. I would listen to him while I worked and the quality of my work changed. This time I was isolated, had a weird falling out with my friend, and it was ok. When I had my daughter I didn't worry about a damn thing and every time I looked at her I felt so much love and connection. 

Life was good for a few more years and then I hit another wall. I was starting to get these strange pulls, and coincidences and winks from God but at the same time life went downhill. I relied so much on the support of my mother, but her 93 year old mother was dying, and my Grandmother was denied a hospital bed or nursing home room, and all the family had to care for her themselves in her home. My Mom was struggling with it, and I lost all that support and felt so disconnected, my kids were so young I couldn't help care for my Grandmother. My dog was dying at the time and I was so overwhelmed with very young kids. My kitchen sink drain was plugged and couldn't be fixed by multiple plumbers.  My husband was staying late at work to watch youtube to avoid coming home and helping with the kids, I was so miserable to deal with he just avoided it all.  I started actually writing down things I wanted, and doing things I liked after reading a book that was about LOA without saying it was.  I discovered Abraham Hicks seemingly randomly through that process and instantly loved it and applied it. Grammie died, and I had a really strange experience where I sent her tonglen and I felt it powerfully bounce back as if it were for me and not flowing to her. Then in about an hour I received a message that she was gone.

I got sick repeatedly and I ended up taking breaks from work because I felt too sick and started going to a forum like this one. Met people I liked discussing with, including Phil on there, his posts really started challenging what I thought I knew about spirituality as well as generally participating in conversations. Started making youtube videos and doing Wim Hoff breathing before filming them and started really feeling into the resonance of what I said and thought I knew about spirituality. The next few weeks the momentum increased significantly for synchronicity and the beginning of journaling and expressing and looking at things receiving things got insanely fast. During that time the OCD thoughts returned to my dismay, but I realized it was for me to examine them. It was revealed that they were intuitive impulses I was receiving and that all the time the impulses were just thoughts received. It was like the Universe revealing to me what it really was. All along I had thought I healed myself from OCD by disregarding and ignoring the thoughts, and here they were again, and I saw they weren't useless, but were leading me exactly to what I wanted. I just had to purify the "where" they were coming from, (pay attention to the emotion). There is no exclusion, there is no avoidance. It's not that you must stop avoiding through thinking, that's avoidance. It's nothing you must do, or force, or repress. It's only felt when there is avoidance, and the feeling is never avoiding itself. The only way is to pay attention to how you feel, which is why you start the day with meditation. This whole story, the hard time I went through were just periods of habitually attempting to avoid stuff. But it's just one thought at a time, one unquestioned, believed thought at a time. I would find things that "worked", then they would stop working. The Universe will lead you to exactly what you need, and then wean you off it. It has complete and total patience with you. What you seek is seeking you. 

Youtube Channel  

There’s only one source of energy, one source that is energy, and it’s pure positive.

There is no negative, no negative energy, no source of negative energy. 

There are no parts of you or of reality. 

There are thoughts to the contrary, and there is how such thoughts feel because…

There’s only one source of energy, one source that is energy, and it’s pure positive.

This is absolutely true under any and all circumstances. The goodness you are, that reality is, is nondual, and absolute. 

If there were anything subconscious it would be impossible to even mention, because consciousness wouldn’t be conscious of it to be able to mention.

Negativity is like a unicorn. You can think, believe and claim you’re conscious of a unicorn… but the fact remains you are not. There is only an experience of the thought there is. There are some thoughts experienced about self and about creation which aren’t resonating. The suffering or discord is of the thoughts, and the non-resonating of the thoughts is the very evidence…

18 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

How do I change this?

The only thing I've tried that works is IFS parts work but it's a really slow and difficult process.

If it is firmly believed there are parts of you, IFS ‘meets you where you’re at’ belief wise. 

Because there are not parts of you, it has a low ceiling, a short shelf life. 

‘Parts of me’ is aversion from feeling, which is already whole. A mental, conceptual placeholder until ready to acknowledge emotions, and how emotions denote what you’re thinkin as it were. 

For as long as it’s believed there are parts of you a process based on this can not ‘work’ because it’s fundamentally untrue and will always feel discordant to you. 

Processes are like placeholders until ready to express. There is no substitute for expression, for emptying of discord. 

I'm trying to focus on what I want but all of my parts are focused on avoiding some aspect of reality making my overall energy really negative.

Blame is an emotion. Emotion is how thoughts feel. Blame is experienced, parts are not. The aspect of reality avoided is, wholeness. This isn’t making ‘your’ energy anything at all. It’s simpler - the discord is felt with the truth. 

I'm noticing loneliness sexual frustration, work stress, low self esteem, fear, etc. coming from within me subconsciously and it absolutely is manifesting in my current reality.

Only in not allowing the relief of acknowledging the pessimism felt, does frustration seem to be related to loneliness and sex. There are two paths in a sense, acknowledging the emotions or conceptualizing - obscuring the truth with concepts. 

Presence. 

The key to obliterating work stress is presence. The key to presence is feeling. The key to feeling is acknowledging emotions, and conceptual aversion from feeling emotions. The swift move from discord to alignment is always appreciation. Write down three things you appreciate about work and you will see, feel and experience the so-often-under-appreciated power of appreciation. 

When emotions are not acknowledged, and conceptualization of feeling & emotions is not acknowledged, projection occurs. Blame & pessimism go unnoticed in favor of believing concepts and projections. The concepts and projections might be believed, but confirmation bias is not loa. Loa is an immutable law. You are in fact the creator of your reality. No belief changes this. 

In all honesty, which is actually stressful… this moment / the task at hand right now… or thoughts about more than now? Pessimistic thoughts about a future, thoughts about what people think, thoughts about yourself. None of which are actually indicative of direct experience other than as directly experienced; thoughts. This does not mean changes can’t be made (see video), rather, this points to how change is made possible. 🤍

Self-Is-Steam.

Step one is admittance, acknowledgement of the discordant thoughts, that the discord is of the thoughts… and emotions are felt in kind. 

Step two is the effervescence of the goodness that Is. Unfettered, self ‘floats’. Rises above. Just like steam. This can hardly be said to be a step as it’s the true nature. Effortlessness. It’s already and always the case, and is only obscured by the discord of some thoughts, and some concepts about the discord of some thoughts. 

Keep unfettering of discordant beliefs. Give your best to all you do and everyone you interact with and soon enough, in perfect timing, a lion is going to roar inside you. Don’t give up - draw more upon your source, yourself, by allowing more Steam - by unfettering of discordant beliefs. Don’t be so quick to believe concepts, and soon the roar will shake your entire reality in the best possible way and many beliefs about reality and what is possible in terms of happiness and creatorship will change. You will see for yourself. 

A seemingly commonly held perspective & attitude which is adverse to law of attraction sounds like:

Yeah right. You talk as if alignment & focusing on wanted is somehow just going to magically lead to things working out for me, or what I want just coming my way”. 

When that attitude & perspective is let go - the resistance of that attitude & perspective is let go. 

Then reality is indeed experienced as is; things working out for you, and what you want magically (ineffable) coming your way. 

Reality can be no other way, because you are - reality is - unconditional love. 

When conditions are let go, you will wonder how such an obviousness could ever have been overlooked. 

On 9/24/2023 at 6:10 PM, Mandy said:

Meditation slows or stops the momentum of thought. Start the day with it. Then write. Write out for the purpose of actually listening to the crappy thoughts, and seeing the beliefs and assumptions behind them. 

Has anyone you regularly talk to ever said a word, phrase or exclamation and it really annoyed you? The a few months later, after hearing it all the time, now you're saying it? We pick up things, we start using words, we start to hear the connotations and we use them unconsciously. If you want to stop saying something that you're saying because it's a habit, or saying unconsciously you first make the intention to stop and then you listen to yourself. Watch yourself, watch the thoughts. The meditation gives you the momentum to do so and carries it through the day.

Then focus on what you do want to give your focus to.  Ever learn a word you swear you never heard before, and then you're hearing it everywhere? Start to give momentum to the kind of thoughts you do want. 

I used to suffer with OCD nature thoughts as a kid, and it got really bad and I didn't reach out to anyone for help. I didn't know it was OCD, but I knew I was probably crazy and thinking about that felt just as bad as many of the compulsions. If I heard something inappropriate, the last thing I wanted to do was ask my Mom about it, but I forced myself to or I would just mentally torture myself. One of the strongest things at play with the OCD was the immediate focus on what I didn't want. A lot of the compulsions or intrusive thoughts were what I deemed most inappropriate. I was a devout Christian at this time and the quieter things got, the worse these intrusive thoughts got. I had an intrusive thought that demanded I promise my soul to the devil. It felt horrible. One day my friend (who was not allowed to watch TV but bought all the books she wanted) randomly told me she read a book and she gave me a short summary about it. It about how this girl that had these thoughts and was compelled to do things, and she said that the girl had OCD. From that moment on I was empowered with all I needed. I had a label, and it wasn't about me anymore. I stopped paying attention to the thoughts. The only time I was bothered was when I was in a very receptive mode and I remember a few years later, running cross country they would come up and I'd be like, "huh, yeah that's the OCD again." I stopped listening. I stopped telling myself my pet would die if I didn't say bye to him every single time I left my room. 

When I was 18 or 19 and my dream business I skipped out on college to take a chance on was doing so well and I was so on top of the world happy, and I remember it was like opening a door and "but what if, how could this be ruined?" came in, and then I started struggling with hypochondria... simultaneously with an intense fear and distrust of doctors.  I dealt with that for months or a year or two. It was exactly like a switch flipped to what I did not want. I finally stopped it by just reaching out to a friend and one day a week, instead of working 7 days a week, I just goofed off with her and we went on trips and hikes and all kinds of things. Life was good again.

Again, it happened to me when I had my first baby. I was so afraid that something terrible would happen to him, I couldn't just love and connect with him. It was devastating. I got hypochondria again, and thought I had melanoma and my doctor didn't help me worry less by telling of a patient that came in and was dead 3 months later. I couldn't take a day and goof off with my friend or distract myself with work anymore, I had a newborn. I sorta kept on, he got old enough that work and my social life got back to normal. Then I had a rough winter, and I got stuck again, no work, no social outings. And I discovered The Power of Now and Eckhart Tolle. I was obsessed with Eckhart Tolle. I would listen to him while I worked and the quality of my work changed. This time I was isolated, had a weird falling out with my friend, and it was ok. When I had my daughter I didn't worry about a damn thing and every time I looked at her I felt so much love and connection. 

Life was good for a few more years and then I hit another wall. I was starting to get these strange pulls, and coincidences and winks from God but at the same time life went downhill. I relied so much on the support of my mother, but her 93 year old mother was dying, and my Grandmother was denied a hospital bed or nursing home room, and all the family had to care for her themselves in her home. My Mom was struggling with it, and I lost all that support and felt so disconnected, my kids were so young I couldn't help care for my Grandmother. My dog was dying at the time and I was so overwhelmed with very young kids. My kitchen sink drain was plugged and couldn't be fixed by multiple plumbers.  My husband was staying late at work to watch youtube to avoid coming home and helping with the kids, I was so miserable to deal with he just avoided it all.  I started actually writing down things I wanted, and doing things I liked after reading a book that was about LOA without saying it was.  I discovered Abraham Hicks seemingly randomly through that process and instantly loved it and applied it. Grammie died, and I had a really strange experience where I sent her tonglen and I felt it powerfully bounce back as if it were for me and not flowing to her. Then in about an hour I received a message that she was gone.

I got sick repeatedly and I ended up taking breaks from work because I felt too sick and started going to a forum like this one. Met people I liked discussing with, including Phil on there, his posts really started challenging what I thought I knew about spirituality as well as generally participating in conversations. Started making youtube videos and doing Wim Hoff breathing before filming them and started really feeling into the resonance of what I said and thought I knew about spirituality. The next few weeks the momentum increased significantly for synchronicity and the beginning of journaling and expressing and looking at things receiving things got insanely fast. During that time the OCD thoughts returned to my dismay, but I realized it was for me to examine them. It was revealed that they were intuitive impulses I was receiving and that all the time the impulses were just thoughts received. It was like the Universe revealing to me what it really was. All along I had thought I healed myself from OCD by disregarding and ignoring the thoughts, and here they were again, and I saw they weren't useless, but were leading me exactly to what I wanted. I just had to purify the "where" they were coming from, (pay attention to the emotion). There is no exclusion, there is no avoidance. It's not that you must stop avoiding through thinking, that's avoidance. It's nothing you must do, or force, or repress. It's only felt when there is avoidance, and the feeling is never avoiding itself. The only way is to pay attention to how you feel, which is why you start the day with meditation. This whole story, the hard time I went through were just periods of habitually attempting to avoid stuff. But it's just one thought at a time, one unquestioned, believed thought at a time. I would find things that "worked", then they would stop working. The Universe will lead you to exactly what you need, and then wean you off it. It has complete and total patience with you. What you seek is seeking you. 

Wow Mandy went off on this!  This is the longest post I've ever seen from Mandy.  Excellent.  I like to see what inspires people to create.  We all have that in us.  I love that.  It's a superpower, inspiration.  It's energetic.

Edited by Joseph Maynor