Throat Chakra Healing

Orb

I've noticed the significance of the throat area and it's connection to the diaphragm. 

Most of my body is empty now, there's only tension in the throat area and some changes have been takingthroat.

My voice has become deeper and has more resonance, my voice also comes from the stomach and not from the throat. I feel a healthy sense of power when I speak, like a benevolent being just speakin the truth. 

Have you guys had any experience with the throat chakra?

♾️

I’ve noticed a lot of similar stuff with the throat chakra. It’s crazy how profound the change can to your voice when you go from being afraid speaking up to being able to project your voice and speak confidently. Have you noticed you can sing better? I used to think I’d never be able to sing. I thought I was terrible. But as my throat chakra has relaxed and opened I’ve gotten way better

Yeah! I've felt this too. I started to pay more attention on how I speak, to express as honestly and authentically as I can. It definitely opens up something. I notice the authenticity 'rising' from stomach, through heart, and out from the throat.

Sometimes when I feel this, I do weird noises, like vomiting. It's like the emotional body throwing up inauthenticity and dishonesty, suppressions.

Mentally or physically chanting AUM or HAM seem to be connected.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Unknown said:

My throat chakra is fucked because of all this damn smoke lol

I smoked for a long time. It is possible to quit. I quit probably 5 yrs ago. I can't remember the exact date/year, lol. It's a non-issue now. This visit what I did-

1) Read Allen Carr's book Easy way to quit smoking.

2) bought a bunch of yummy candy

3) Took a week off work

4) ..and finally, while stocked up with candy, off from work a week, I quit cold turkey and haven't smoked since.

You CAN do it, if you want.

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

Just now, Orb said:

@Unknown can relate a bit, fell into a lil vaping habit lol. My throats healing.

@Faith thanks for the suggestion.

Sure. No problem. I actually wasn't 100% accurate. I was mostly a vaporer for 5 years before I quit, but would still smoke on occasion. The vaping got out of control as I was vaping  constantly. I had batteries charging all over the house. It was ridulous. Lol. 😂

@Orb My advice is to drop it now, before you get re-addicted!!! I haven't taken one inhale of anything in 5 years. It's just not worth the risk.

How to develop Throat Chakra: Start to say what you think and mean what you say.  Be honest and straightforward, but fair, and accepting, but also critical of those who nip you and understand why they must do so. This is the hardest thing because oftentimes, the other will try to silence you or make you feel like your voice is wrong. The Throat Chakra is all about finding and using your voice with high consciousness.  It's a masculine attainment in the Chakras Model.

Edited by Joseph Maynor