@Blessed2 this is the start of a new era. 

The Alien Era 🙂

So exciting. I believe they have some of the wreckage from the ships if I'm not mistaken. They can study the technology. 

If aliens make contact and communicate with us it will shatter so much cultural conditioning.

♾️

It’s really exciting. It’s great that high ranking credible folks are opening up about this. I’ve shared publicly about having seen multiple crafts, and recent events are very inspiring to share more. The odds of it being problematic ‘ignorance of the world’ wise are looking better by the day. This’ll all make a lot of sense about mankind’s past and future as well. In a way it’s a great bummer how aliens have been portrayed in movies, and likewise (the same) angels biblically speaking have been so readily overlooked or disregarded. Lot of stuff is about to make a lot of Sense. 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:01 PM, Orb said:

So exciting. I believe they have some of the wreckage from the ships if I'm not mistaken. They can study the technology. 

Yeah, stuff like that. I've also heard that there are even functional "engines" of those ships, engines that can create their own gravitational field from energy. That would be so freaking awesome.

There must be an effortless way.

Having had an experience with a craft a couple years ago that felt extremely intimate and "meant to happen", it is my hope that all of this is going to end up with open contact with the beings. I can't understand how they could be viewed as any sort of threat, in my opinion, we're the only possible threat to peaceful contact.

@Celestial

Exactly. Alien crafts don’t abide by physics (from ‘human view’) while all technology on earth does. It seems like the ignorance & projection would so glaringly obvious. The indifference is not surprising. It’s a good direction imo as stages go. Past denial. 👍🏼 Not quite yet to getting the message & receiving the unthinkable help available. 

(Thread in general)

The reference ‘alien’ tends to seem to point to biological (or any kind of) creatures wether physical or non. Terms like ‘alien crafts’ at least ‘here’, is meant applicable to the craft and isn’t meant to imply creatures. There’s an (arguably) shockingly beautiful ‘reason’ as to why this is. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

The Q&A calls are usually… Q&A… but if anyone is interested, on today’s call I’d love to explain the actuality of what’s going on with aliens. 

Again, if anyone is interested in jumping on the call just shoot me a pm (soon). 

🤍

@Phil I literally set an alarm for the call because its at 2am for me but I woke and fell back asleep. I would love to hear you explain it, did you record it or maybe a YouTube video? 

If I had seen your message above I definitely would've stayed up to listen. I feel like the more clarity around this topic the better.

On 7/29/2023 at 11:06 PM, Phil said:

(Thread in general)

The reference ‘alien’ tends to seem to point to biological (or any kind of) creatures wether physical or non. Terms like ‘alien crafts’ at least ‘here’, is meant applicable to the craft and isn’t meant to imply creatures. There’s an (arguably) shockingly beautiful ‘reason’ as to why this is. 

@Phil Would be interested to hear this as well? Because I sort of hold the belief that the crafts have some sort of connection to et's, and its all moving in the direction of us having contact with these et's. 

Edited by Celestial

On 7/27/2023 at 2:01 PM, Orb said:

@Blessed2 this is the start of a new era. 

The Alien Era 🙂

If aliens make contact and communicate with us it will shatter so much cultural conditioning.

We already have a chunk of the technology since decades. 

It was intentionally hidden from the public to keep the oil idiots rich, part of it.

Check out Dr Steven Greer on youtube.

Or Sirius Disclosure.com

Edited by SuesserEsel