How to make a lot of money?

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Maybe the money and wealth is more like something that follows, like a side salad. The real meal is something else.

Exactly. That’s intuition. Listen to that first & foremost. 

On 6/26/2023 at 2:26 PM, Blessed2 said:

few million, a good car, a beautiful house, a big cabin in woods, a villa in southern Europe, free time

All goes on the dreamboard. Don’t bend, deviate or digress over emotions - that’s the very guidance for receiving what you want. 

On 6/27/2023 at 4:58 AM, Blessed2 said:

Yeah... Though lately I've felt like actually checking pragmatically, hands-on-physically where I'm at and how to go about it. Been experiencing a lot of despair, powerlessness, fear, but then acknowledged jealousy and now I'm a bit more willing to actually see if I could take physical steps so to speak. 🤔

Acknowledging the guidance 👍🏻 , but be mindful not to weave it into a story about a separate physical self in time. A ‘doer’. 

On 6/26/2023 at 2:31 PM, Alexander said:

If I knew I would never tell you.

@Blessed2 You were spot on about the universe / people on your other thread vs the paradigm of separate self… selves & survival. Universe is speaking to you clearly about the worthwhileness of letting go of any resentment, bitterness, anger, rage, judgement etc. The holding is the misery. A ball is held by the hand, a story is held by repetition.  

On 6/27/2023 at 7:35 AM, Orb said:

@Blessed2 I would say patience is important, enjoy all of the "wins" big or small. 

You can break down your million dollar goal into smaller milestones, like how would you feel if you were making 100,000 every year? Would that feel nice?

@Blessed2 Albeit apparent; devils & angels. See? Think Reiki 1 vs Reiki 2, and getting those confused. See the difference? 

Write the “BIG STUFF” on the right side of the dreamboard and allow all the small steps to fill in to the left, and then allow the smaller steps to fill into those steps… inevitably there is only now and an apparent unfolding. Notice all thoughts of difficult, challenging and the like is in a future, never present. When that occurs, recognize the emotion. Go to Subtletown.  Presenceville. 

On 6/27/2023 at 7:46 AM, Blessed2 said:

People who have so much money they can lobby and corrupt power for personal gain. It's easy for them, to just pay politicians and make things happen. Things I probably have trouble even dreaming of. They probably don't give a crap about what people think and what's moral. Then they just chill out on their yachts and mansions.

Morality’s just a belief. It’s not the real. 

Note that take on wealth is just one side of the coin of duality. Google something like celebrities who got rich and stared charities, etc. Remember narcissism isn’t narcissist, just suppression.

On 6/27/2023 at 7:46 AM, Blessed2 said:

Haven't been as judgemental about capitalism after acknowledging this.

It was actually quite funny how the acknowledgement of jealousy came about. I was scrolling through instagram and stumbled upon a video from Bernie Sanders in which he basically talked about how the ultra wealthy is lobbying, evading taxes, how unfair it is. But then I imagined how it might be to be rich and powerful like that. And noticed I experience jealousy. And then I wrote what I want on the dreamboard. Probably not quite what Bernie intended. 😂 Or maybe it was!

Bernie’s an angel. 

On 6/27/2023 at 10:20 AM, Blessed2 said:

I could also start an online shop for health stuff. No-one is selling Garden of Life products in Finland. 🤷 And there is no similar products like the loophole. That would also solve my problem (it's a hassle to order a couple of buckets of the loophole stuff from the US every month). Then I could order a shitload of it and buy it from my own store. 😂

But there's a lot of competition on this business. Some larger company would just start selling it if it became any popular.

The problem paradigm is suffering. No self, no problem. nothing could be truer.  Introspect & use the dreamboard. Allow thoughts to appear. There is no ‘solver’, but the problem paradigm will keep the ‘solver’ identity on the wheel. 

A business could be complex and difficult… doubt could be painful… 

Remember your thread about going at it alone. In thought of future, you’re alone. Source if you will, is only present. It’s not actually possible to ‘go it alone’. When such thoughts arise, ask inwardly if Source will be ‘there’ with you. Feel the response. Live that response. ✊🏼

Also, notice money isn’t made, it’s made up. Just dudes like us typing numbers into a screen. And not even. 

Discussions great, but the ‘answer’ is always a fundamental.

Exercising each morning?

Seen a show called The Good Place (Netflix) btw?  

YouTube  Website  Sessions

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

You were spot on about the universe / people on your other thread vs the paradigm of separate self… selves & survival. Universe is speaking to you clearly about the worthwhileness of letting go of any resentment, bitterness, anger, rage, judgement etc. The holding is the misery. A ball is held by the hand, a story is held by repetition.  

🙏🙏 Something new arised while reading this, what it would be like to let go "your, mine".

Been feelin like reading Stephen King lately for some reason. Especially Misery. I remember the movie was pretty good. A lot of what King writes is pretty damn good. There's something awesome about that dude. I wonder how many top 100 rated movies of all time there is based on his stories. Such abundance.

58 minutes ago, Phil said:

Albeit apparent; devils & angels. See? Think Reiki 1 vs Reiki 2, and getting those confused. See the difference? 

Not following. 🤔 Haven't had Reiki 2 course yet.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Discussions great, but the ‘answer’ is always a fundamental.

Exercising each morning?

I've been meditating in the morning, and exercising later in the evening (jogging). That's a juge step within a few weeks actually. There used to be neither.

Also been leaving out glutein. It seems like an easy step, because glutein really seems to feel like crap. I can feel almost instantly how the energy of glutein vs. glutein free feels, even the very moment I start chewing it. 🤔 I wonder what it is about glutein that feels so heavy and off.

Exercise in the morning better than later?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Seen a show called The Good Place (Netflix) btw?  

I have, actually. Seasons 1 and 2 I think.

There must be an effortless way.

3 hours ago, Mandy said:

Being ok not knowing what the next step is. 

That's the definition of intuition. ⬆️

Ooo 😁😁🙏

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

Gary Vee gets a lot right. You might like listening to him on YouTube/podcasts if you haven't already. 

I'll check it out! Thanks

50 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Been feelin like reading Stephen King lately for some reason. Especially Misery. I remember the movie was pretty good. A lot of what King writes is pretty damn good. There's something awesome about that dude. I wonder how many top 100 rated movies of all time there is based on his stories. Such abundance.

That's so weird and awesome because I almost mentioned Stephen King in this thread. He lives like 2 hours away from me, his house is awesome. 😂

What if you did what Stephen King does but with what you want to do. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Something new arised while reading this, what it would be like to let go "your, mine".

Awesome… even the one who would let go. 🙂

Not following. 🤔 Haven't had Reiki 2 course yet.

Generally Reiki 1 is ‘heal yourself’, and Reiki 2 is ‘help others to heal themself’. (Reiki 2 is also a deepening of Reiki 1 with more specifics and a second attunement). In the ‘devils & angels’ sense devilry is skipping over ‘the work’ of healing yourself and speaking to and or offering products, videos, courses, remedies, medications, etc, etc as you healing others… with angelry being what’s offered by those who’ve actually done / are actually doing the work. I mentioned it relative to the outlook on rich people. They seemed a bit too lumped as devilry only, in the sense there are devils and angels (really devilry and angelry). The difference between Reiki 1 and 2 is (imo) very clarifying. When people become rich they seem to go one way or the other, and having ‘done the work or not’ seems to be the difference maker.  Great song on America’s devilry side btw. 

I've been meditating in the morning, and exercising later in the evening (jogging). That's a juge step within a few weeks actually. There used to be neither.

That’s awesome! 👊🏻 

Also been leaving out glutein. It seems like an easy step, because glutein really seems to feel like crap. I can feel almost instantly how the energy of glutein vs. glutein free feels, even the very moment I start chewing it. 🤔 I wonder what it is about glutein that feels so heavy and off.

For some it triggers Celiac and for some it just brings about the same symptoms. Gluten’s also in heavier foods like pizza etc, so it could just be that. 

Exercise in the morning better than later?

Imo oh God yes. Yuge different in energy throughout the day and sleeping soundly at night. 

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

That's so weird and awesome because I almost mentioned Stephen King in this thread. He lives like 2 hours away from me, his house is awesome. 😂

Yeah I remember you mentioned that in PMs some time ago!

That's it. If I ever get to visit Maine, I'll call you and we'll go see that house. 😂

5 hours ago, Mandy said:

What if you did what Stephen King does but with what you want to do. 

Hmm

What I want to do:

- Walking

- Hiking (the same as walking but with a tent etc. I have this weird dream of walking from southernmost place of Finland to the northernmost place. That would be like 1,5 thousand kilometers. It would take maybe two months.)

- Reiki (feels pretty nice)

- Reading ACIM (feels nice)

- Writing stuff out of inspiration like some threads here on the forum

- Drinking beer (this one will probably pass soon. Drinking after a good hour of jogging feels quite shitty actually.)

- Jogging (getting the heart pumping and sweat running feels quite nice)

- Watching movies

- Listening to music

- Reading good books

- Visiting museums and art galleries

🤔

13 hours ago, Mandy said:

By do what he does I mean, isn't it all about that chill up your spine kinda thing? What if you relied a bit less on dancing with fear, but could do the same thing just as powerfully? 

Hmm 🤔 the thing is, chills rarely go up my spine.

If they do... It's when I listen to music, or watch a good movie. 🤷

On 6/28/2023 at 5:51 PM, Phil said:

Write the “BIG STUFF” on the right side of the dreamboard and allow all the small steps to fill in to the left, and then allow the smaller steps to fill into those steps… inevitably there is only now and an apparent unfolding. Notice all thoughts of difficult, challenging and the like is in a future, never present. When that occurs, recognize the emotion. Go to Subtletown.  Presenceville. 

Stuff like this makes me confused about the dreamboard.

First of all, there is already so many things on the board. There isn't enough space to do stuff like "big stuff on the right and smaller steps on the left". And I have two entire closet doors as a dreamboard. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I don't understand what "smaller steps" mean in this regard. If I write "a mansion", there isn't any 'smaller steps' to that. Of course I could write "getting a job" or something, but that's not writing what I want, but what I believe is needed to get a mansion, which does not feel aligned.

Also not nearly everything would fit that right to left big things pattern. For example, I just wrote "an electrical drum set". That's not a big thing, and neither is it a step toward a big thing. So do I need like two sections to the board, one for the right-to-left, and one for other things?

I thought you're supposed to literally just write whatever it is I want.

Now I feel like it's all confusing and I'd have to erase stuff and write it again. Or write them in some specific pattern.

I experience the emotion frustration.

Edited by Blessed2

Stuff like this makes me confused about the dreamboard.

First of all, there is already so many things on the board. There isn't enough space to do stuff like "big stuff on the right and smaller steps on the left". And I have two entire closet doors as a dreamboard. Am I doing something wrong?

Every so often I take a picture of it and erase the board and organize it, add to it, etc. 

Also, I don't understand what "smaller steps" mean in this regard. If I write "a mansion", there isn't any 'smaller steps' to that. Of course I could write "getting a job" or something, but that's not writing what I want, but what I believe is needed to get a mansion, which does not feel aligned.

I’d consider if a mansion is actually wanted and to what degree. Does that light you up, is that really wanted, or is it kind of a generic canned thought or want. It’s about feeling, not per se ‘the stuff’. I think you used the term ‘the real’ or something close to that. It’s about that. That you are the creator of reality / reality is literally pure magic. (And not even). 

With what’s actually wanted, allow thoughts to arise filling in the small steps. Use all resources as well. Google. People who’ve already done the same or similar. If some steps feel discordant, question why and note the difference between attributing to a separate self vs allowing the feeling fully and getting down to the real reason. Revealing rather. When you uncover unwanted, you’ve simultaneously uncovered wanted. The nature of thought and therein preference is dual, and thought attracts thought. 

Might be ‘getting a job’, might be inventing something, pursing a creative interest like playing an instrument, excelling in athletics, getting a degree for a desired position, creating a company, product, service etc. Often getting a job leads to what’s more wanted and also brings in networking & ideas in addition to seed money. Still one of my favorite quotes…  @Joseph Maynor said… “You like yourself more when you’re industrious”. Lot of truth in that as far as how some thoughts might feel about ‘self’ and or an experience vs what the actual experience ‘and’ Self is like. That’s what I was saying earlier about (bit of an extreme way to put it) how rich or wealthy people can have ‘done the work’ or not. The inner work along the way. Financial success can lead some to become narcissistic, greedy & miserable, and yet some to contributing to and or creating charities, foundations etc. Receiving from your creation and giving back basically. Very natural & inspiring. 

Also not nearly everything would fit that right to left big things pattern. For example, I just wrote "an electrical drum set". That's not a big thing, and neither is it a step toward a big thing. So do I need like two sections to the board, one for the right-to-left, and one for other things?

How ever you want. The point of “BIG THING” is to see there are no small or big things. Only now. This. That much. That’s it. A “big thing” is really a dream, a vision, and is actually just an unfolding of a bunch of small steps. Not even. For any ‘thing’ and any step which feels overwhelming, break it down into even smaller steps. 

I thought you're supposed to literally just write whatever it is I want.

Yep. That’s it. There is already no separate self. No doer. Reality’s already magic (and not even).  All of this is a concession. Apparently. 

Now I feel like it's all confusing and I'd have to erase stuff and write it again. Or write them in some specific pattern.

Take a picture and erase it. If that’s wanted, write that. If not, a thought of what is wanted will pop up. 

I experience the emotion frustration.

And pessimism. 

36 minutes ago, Phil said:

Does that light you up

Nothing really "lights me up". So often I hear these kind of words "what lights you up?" "chills up your spine" etc. There is no such things for me.

It's easy if as a kid you just happen to see someone play guitar and you get passionate about it. That's just given.

I do not remember anything litting me up as a kid. I don't have such passions. Therefore, despair. Cause it seems like what you're conveying is that there should be something like that, something I want to do, a passion. That if there isn't, it's not possible to be happy basically.

46 minutes ago, Phil said:

is that really wanted, or is it kind of a generic canned thought or want. It’s about feeling, not per se ‘the stuff’. I think you used the term ‘the real’ or something close to that.

If I question "what's really wanted", what it leads to is that what's ultimately wanted is just to feel better.

What I meant by the "real" was a passion. Something you're passionate about.

When I feel into that word "real" like I used it, what comes to mind is the feeling, contentment.

So do I just write these two, "feeling better" and "contentment" on the board?

19 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Nothing really "lights me up". So often I hear these kind of words "what lights you up?" "chills up your spine" etc. There is no such things for me.

The smallest step is appreciation and or gratitude. 

It's easy if as a kid you just happen to see someone play guitar and you get passionate about it. That's just given.

We’re still kids. God’s kids. Nothing is indeed lighting us up. ☺️ Passion doesn’t work that way. It’s not a thing and it’s not about a thing. Passion is like water coming out of a hose. If water isn’t coming out there’s an obstruction in the hose. The faucet doesn’t have an off setting. The faucet is always fauceting. 

I do not remember anything litting me up as a kid. I don't have such passions. Therefore, despair. Cause it seems like what you're conveying is that there should be something like that, something I want to do, a passion. That if there isn't, it's not possible to be happy basically.

Nobody has them, but anyone can feel passion. Despair is crud in the hose, having & not having. Passion’s of the water. 

It’s not that there should be passion, it’s that there already is.

Same for happiness. 

There is something that 'lights me up', kind of. A vision that has been forming for many years now.

When I was still a teenager, I noticed I wasn't happy. And I noticed adults around me weren't really happy either. It seemed like everyone just sorta settled and did not actually question it.

I thought there has to be something better. The words I'd use to describe that "something better", would be perfect happiness. Or paradise, heaven.

This is how I stumbled upon spirituality. Of course. 😂 Literally just googled something and stumbled upon an article about buddhism.

It's been a rocky road but the vision has become clearer bit by bit.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Passion is like water coming out of a hose. If water isn’t coming out there’s an obstruction in the hose. The faucet doesn’t have an off setting. The faucet is always fauceting. 

Some sort of obstruction in the hose has been getting loose, I can feel it in regard to what this thread is about. I feel it in my stomach. As if something has been "the wrong way", an order has been reversed. And it's being turned around, corrected.

If I try to get happiness from things to me, there is lack.

If it goes the other way, it comes from me, there is fulfillment and sustainablity.

I imagine being Stephen King, owning a huge beautiful house. There are beautiful old trees in the garden. I look at them. If I try to get from them, there is lack, and nihilism. And I'd drink. If it flows from me, there is fulfillment. Quite literally, by visualizing a flow of energy outward from my stomach to the trees.

I wonder if this has something to do with my experience with the Reiki 1, since I feel it in my stomach. The water hose being literally my bowel. 😂

Do chakras work this way? 🤔 If they spin the 'wrong way', they draw energy. But if it's spinning the 'right way', they flow outward?

This connects to the vision of perfect happiness.

Lately it has become clearer, that perfect happiness is unconditional. I'd call this "the peace of God". That happiness does not require or come from anything: not from having things, not from wanting things, not from being passionate about anything. That lights me up. That's literally perfect happiness.

It's a reversal from conditional "happiness". A reversal of order.