How to make a lot of money?

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Do chakras work this way? 🤔 If they spin the 'wrong way', they draw energy. But if it's spinning the 'right way', they flow outward?

Yep. Consider this with each chakra. 

2 cents…

Don’t eat after 8pm, exercise in the morning. When the big barf comes, and it will, let the thoughts go. Don’t ‘hold em’. 🤍

Recognize it as exactly wanted. 

On 6/28/2023 at 2:31 PM, Blessed2 said:

Hmm 🤔

Yeah. Maybe the money and wealth is more like something that follows, like a side salad. The real meal is something else.

I'm visualizing having the amount of money that feels nice and checking how it feels, how it would really feel. Acknowledging it. Trying to not shy away even though doubt etc. could be painful.

What's the next step? 🤔

Next step is working not spiritual mumbo jumbo.What society needs and you can offer.Work.

@Alexander

What’s spiritual mumbo jumbo? Has a deflective narcissistic ring to it, as if spirituality and or truth were conceptual. 

In GPT’s ‘opinion’ it’s dismissive criticism, similar to how ‘neo advaita’ is derogatory & dismissive of love / the truth (This / reality). 

"Spiritual mumbo jumbo" is a colloquial phrase used to dismiss or criticize ideas, beliefs, or practices that are perceived as esoteric, vague, or lacking rationality or evidence. It is often employed when referring to concepts associated with spirituality, metaphysics, or alternative forms of healing or consciousness exploration.

The term is subjective and can vary depending on individual perspectives and beliefs. Some people may use it to describe concepts that they consider to be pseudoscience or unfounded claims. Others may use it to dismiss any beliefs or practices outside of their own religious or philosophical framework. It's worth noting that what one person considers "mumbo jumbo" may hold deep meaning or significance for another.

While skepticism and critical thinking are important, it is also essential to approach discussions with an open mind, respect different viewpoints, and engage in thoughtful dialogue to better understand diverse perspectives and experiences.

While meditating, an idea popped in mind.

What if there is nothing real about money? What if there is literally no function as to how money comes to you. Maybe not even bank accounts and money transfers etc. 🤔 Does that make any sense?

Money transferring from one bank account to another feels discordant. 😂 And my god, the "how" to get money transferring to my account feels discordant too.

Been thinking about how to get a lot of money, and sorta the least discordant, least effort kinda thing I've found would be winning the lottery. But even that feels discordant. How the money would move from "there" to "my account", even when there was no effort (simply winning the lottery).

Do I even really want to win the lottery? 😂

Where is the line between "my account" and "your account"? 🤔 Is there really such line? Or is it literally just a thought?

There is a HUGE relief lurking somewhere here.

A bit like guilt is synonymous with the separate self, and projection glues it all "in place" (makes it "real"). Maybe there is something similar to money. What glues it in place?

In my mind's eye I saw millionaires and billionaires, and how there has been a bit of judgement: why don't they give money to me? But that feels like making money real, gluing it into place.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

On 6/27/2023 at 2:29 AM, Phil said:

To make millions I’d think about massage and reiki as additions to repeat business like nails & hair

Hmm. Been thinking, how about a bookshop + cafe + massage/reiki studio, all in one place? 🤔

All of those could draw customers to each other. A small bookshop for all the best stuff from Abraham Hicks to Rupert Spira & ACIM & self-help, and a cafe in the same space to read & hang out and drink healthy smoothies. And also massage & reiki and maybe some other wellbeing stuff like that.

Come for books, stay for smoothies and reiki.

Come for massage, stay for books and smoothies.

Come for tea, stay for books and reiki.

Maybe not a million-dollar idea, but that would be pretty cool.

Edited by Blessed2

8 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Hmm. Been thinking, how about a bookshop + cafe + massage/reiki studio, all in one place? 🤔

All of those could draw customers to each other. A small bookshop for all the best stuff from Abraham Hicks to Rupert Spira & ACIM & self-help, and a cafe in the same space to read & hang out and drink healthy smoothies. And also massage & reiki and maybe some other wellbeing stuff like that.

Come for books, stay for smoothies and reiki.

Come for massage, stay for books and smoothies.

Come for tea, stay for books and reiki.

Maybe not a million-dollar idea, but that would be pretty cool.

Lots of great books have not been translated into finnish so also having a big selection for english books could also draw some extra customers. Bit of a tourist attraction even.

Noone can really actually tell you exactly how to make a lot of money, and if they are attempting to tell you, they're just trying to sell you something.

Just stick to a good 9-5 job, gather some capital and connections and try a bunch of different things, there's no other way really. That's the path I'm going. Still, the chances of you becomming a millionaire are statistically pretty low, less than 1% of people worldwide are millionaires, but you have to forgo such petty rational thoughts while pursuing this goal anyway and believe in yourself

Feeling of freedom and passion might be a better motivator than just hoarding material or financial possesions though, just saying

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The essence of making a money is to develop an expertise that others are willing to trade with you for.

*sigh* I suppose there aren't much demand for feeling like shit and staying stuck in a rut, is there?

Kind of not sure anymore if lots of money is what I even want.

Just kind of noticed how I really don't even want to study anything. To have a specific career even. Nothing wrong with a simple minimum wage job per se.

What I do want might be more along the lines of self-reliance and respect (from others?) Not really money per se.

Something as simple as just hiking a lot would be pretty nice. You don't need a million bucks for that. That's manageable with low income even.

It might actually be even better to have lower income. Less wealth to manage.

Self-reliance would mean pretty basic capability to take care of myself. Clean home, paid bills, actual income (not welfare).

It really boils down to the belief that I don't think I could have even a simple job, that it would be very uncomfortable, I wouldn't feel good. And I very much believe that. Like, it seems to be true. Actually, true.

Edited by Blessed2