Guys, No needs are External, all Internal

20 minutes ago, Mandy said:

My daughter just informed me that even though I've told her there's no Santa Claus she wants to believe anyway. That pretty much sums it up. I don't scream at her that her dolls and animals aren't real and aren't alive, as long as we enjoy pretending it's play, it's only suffering that nonduality/spirituality/LOA, the Tao, whatever you'd like to call it,  is meant to address or illuminate. But it seems like in practice it's so often a bunch of kids informing all the assumed idiot other kids that there's no Santa Claus. Shattering the illusion is not the same as ruining someone's fun, the potential manifestation of imagination. That has nothing to do with creating or the alchemy of suffering, it's not what I signed up for. 

I posted in a Rupert Spira group asking what book was best for introduction, mostly because all the Rupert Spira books I've so far read aren't nearly as good as the Power of Now to recommend to someone new, and also to help the group with fostering more  on the subject discussions.  I got lots of wonderful answers but two people took the time to question me about my motives of reading a book, what did I expect to find there? It's just that so many discussions about nonduality, YouTube comments, are filled with one upping, mansplaining (no matter what your gender), or flaunting some sort of spiritual intelligence above another, (I KNOW SANTA CLAUS DOESN'T EXIST) and it's so out of place and I'm just so over it. I'm also over trying to explain any of this to anyone. I'd rather write some really out there poetry or paint some shit than rather try to explain and have to read YouTube comments about how my videos need more structure or don't make sense. THAT'S THE POINT. I can't explain this to anyone. I've wasted so much time trying to convince, to explain, thinking it was important that they knew, I was the kid that says there's no Santa Claus, I AM that kid. That's why it pisses me off. If they aren't suffering, leave em alone! If they are, don't think if you suffer a bit too, that it'll change anything. 

I don't have proof that nothing matters, that there's no Santa, and I never will, they'll attract the reindeer hoof prints on the roof if they want to. And that's the magic, the basis of which is non matter. The Christmas magic. 😂

I LOVE what Jim Newman does, I like the "there's no_____ " pointers, it's not even that approach, it's just that there's this whole realm of spirituality, psychology, tarot cards, fun phenomenon, and artistic mediums here to explore and create with, and there's literally NO REASON not to. 😂

👍

In that world and food doesn't exist there is no point in constantly pointing out that there is no world and food. In fact, something tells me that's actually saying that there IS world and food. Just enjoy the damn burger, there is no shit to give.

It's similar to how in some spiritual traditions (quite many, actually) it is said world is not real, and therefore one must deny and practice abstinence from worldly things like food or sex. But how do you deny and abstain from something that doesn't exist? 😂

There must be an effortless way.

@James123 I think what I'm getting at is that I didn't in that previously posted rant ask you or anyone else to teach me anything, like I wasn't asking to be taught about the uselessness of books while asking a simple question about Rupert Spira's collection of work. If we won't really tune into what someone is expressing or really asking we're just answering questions they haven't asked and can't hear. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 I think what I'm getting at is that I didn't in that previously posted rant ask you or anyone else to teach me anything, like I wasn't asking to be taught about the uselessness of books while asking a simple question about Rupert Spira's collection of work. If we won't really tune into what someone is expressing or really asking we're just answering questions they haven't asked and can't hear. 

Not teaching, question mark is asking. I actually asked you. Moreover, if something makes you mad which means is suffering, you definitely need to ask, learn, contemplate and meditate more. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 No, it doesn't mean I need to do anything at all, except maybe I just want to express it and it would be nice to have space held for it, and it would be great to not be told that I'm wrong or unenlightened or "not there yet" for feeling my emotional guidance and alchemizing that contrast, refining what I want, and what I want to create/co-create. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@James123 No, it doesn't mean I need to do anything at all, except maybe I just want to express it and it would be nice to have space held for it, and it would be great to not be told that I'm wrong or unenlightened or "not there yet" for feeling my emotional guidance and alchemizing that contrast, refining what I want, and what I want to create/co-create. 

No one can be enlightened. Of course, creating something is fascinating. But, the more fascinating thing is you are creating these sentences visa thinking, isn't it amazing? You are the creator already, isn't it mesmerizing?

@James123 sometimes you say stuff and it resonates a lot, but then sometimes your communication feels abrasive, like i get the message but then something feels a bit off about it. 

I remember reading in one of the Ox herding pictures it says that you become too attached to nirvana. Maybe that's what's unfolding over there? 🤔 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 sometimes you say stuff and it resonates a lot, but then sometimes your communication feels abrasive, like i get the message but then something feels a bit off about it. 

I remember reading in one of the Ox herding pictures it says that you become too attached to nirvana. Maybe that's what's unfolding over there? 🤔 

If it is abrasive when I say something that you don't like that's the core of ego. But if I say something that is stupid and doesn't make any sense that's my stupidity. 

Could you please share that being too attached with Nirvana, I never heard that before. 

@James123 well I listen to my gut a lot, so when my gut tells me somethings off i listen to that more than anyone. You're not stupid 💙

Hmm, I'm not sure why some of the stuff you share doesn't resonate 🤔

I'm glad I brought it up so now it's in the Light of awareness and can resolve itself. 

Oh yea there's a part in the ox herding pics where it says that you essentially become attached to Nirvana or the dharma , I forgot what specific picture it's at. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 well I listen to my gut a lot, so when my gut tells me somethings off i listen to that more than anyone. You're not stupid 💙

Hmm, I'm not sure why some of the stuff you share doesn't resonate 🤔

I'm glad I brought it up so now it's in the Light of awareness and can resolve itself. 

Please next time let me know that doesn't reasonate. Life is love lal la la la la :):):):)

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Please next time let me know that doesn't reasonate. Life is love lal la la la la :):):):)

That resonated! 💙

Oh yes, next "time" I will let you know what doesn't resonate when it arises. It'd be funny if it was actually nothing at all, but maybe there is some stuff that doesn't resonate.

Edited by Orb

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

That resonated! 💙

Oh yes, next "time" I will let you know what doesn't resonate when it arises. It'd be funny if it was actually nothing at all, but maybe there is some stuff that doesn't resonate.

❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏