Guys, No needs are External, all Internal

Guys, i was in deep meditation for couple of weeks now. I realized that eating, sleeping, drinking etc... These all feeling are needed as to feel. All is internally. If you feel full, you don't need eat, if you feel awake, you don't need to sleep, if you feel no thirsty you don't need to drink, if you feel came you don't need to have sex. All is internally, all. I can't believe, i can feel whatever I want to feel now. Nothing is material, all is feeling, all  Any wanting comes with love, i love to feel full, not thirsty nor sleepy. Amazing, amazing. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I love it 💙

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@James123

Just curious if these are ever experienced ‘there’ too… 

Feet to head bliss waves when the thought of is brought to mind.

Inconsistent reality. Power going out when you walk into buildings. Lights turning off. Campfires inexplicably going out. Etc. 

Pixelation. Not sure what else to call it. The Whole / perception is ultra tiny pixels. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@James123

Just curious if these are ever experienced ‘there’ too… 

Feet to head bliss waves when the thought of is brought to mind.

Inconsistent reality. Power going out when you walk into buildings. Lights turning off. Campfires inexplicably going out. Etc. 

Pixelation. Not sure what else to call it. The Whole / perception is ultra tiny pixels. 

Thanks 🙏🏻 

Of course, it is all illusion. But just feels good, you know ☺️☺️☺️☺️

This is only what small i can do, CREATE ☺️☺️☺️ 

@Phil remember when you were talking to me about there not being a self or form and then my video feed cut off? 😄

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@James123

Like yesterday for example there was that comment about power going out. Then shortly after, the power of the city I live in, all so to speak of course, went out until just about a hour ago. This kind of thing is typically experienced ‘there’ as well? Curious about specific examples.

🙂 This is creating the way that there is light and went off. Still creating via thinking 🙂 🤔🧐☺️☺️

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Nondualists! 😂♥️

Lol 🤣😆😆 is there any religion that accepts there is no such a thing as religion or philosophy? Because, in google non dualism is still a philosophy. 

He says we could be having so much fun but we're too busy believing in death. It's like uninviting someone from a party for no reason, they don't even take up any space! We need to be more like the junk mail companies deal with death, just keep on sending and communicating. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Actually, fuck nonduality, I want to revive spiritualism. You in? 

Spirituality is a path for someone who does not stuck within any religion, listen the heart and dedicated for the Truth. 

52 minutes ago, Mandy said:

He says we could be having so much fun but we're too busy believing in death. It's like uninviting someone from a party for no reason, they don't even take up any space! We need to be more like the junk mail companies deal with death, just keep on sending and communicating. 

Forget about the death, Who says there is a birth in the first place? Or can really prove that these are sentences?

Edited by James123

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Forget about the death, Who says there is a birth in the first place? Or can really prove that these are sentences?

My daughter just informed me that even though I've told her there's no Santa Claus she wants to believe anyway. That pretty much sums it up. I don't scream at her that her dolls and animals aren't real and aren't alive, as long as we enjoy pretending it's play, it's only suffering that nonduality/spirituality/LOA, the Tao, whatever you'd like to call it,  is meant to address or illuminate. But it seems like in practice it's so often a bunch of kids informing all the assumed idiot other kids that there's no Santa Claus. Shattering the illusion is not the same as ruining someone's fun, the potential manifestation of imagination. That has nothing to do with creating or the alchemy of suffering, it's not what I signed up for. 

I posted in a Rupert Spira group asking what book was best for introduction, mostly because all the Rupert Spira books I've so far read aren't nearly as good as the Power of Now to recommend to someone new, and also to help the group with fostering more  on the subject discussions.  I got lots of wonderful answers but two people took the time to question me about my motives of reading a book, what did I expect to find there? It's just that so many discussions about nonduality, YouTube comments, are filled with one upping, mansplaining (no matter what your gender), or flaunting some sort of spiritual intelligence above another, (I KNOW SANTA CLAUS DOESN'T EXIST) and it's so out of place and I'm just so over it. I'm also over trying to explain any of this to anyone. I'd rather write some really out there poetry or paint some shit than rather try to explain and have to read YouTube comments about how my videos need more structure or don't make sense. THAT'S THE POINT. I can't explain this to anyone. I've wasted so much time trying to convince, to explain, thinking it was important that they knew, I was the kid that says there's no Santa Claus, I AM that kid. That's why it pisses me off. If they aren't suffering, leave em alone! If they are, don't think if you suffer a bit too, that it'll change anything. 

I don't have proof that nothing matters, that there's no Santa, and I never will, they'll attract the reindeer hoof prints on the roof if they want to. And that's the magic, the basis of which is non matter. The Christmas magic. 😂

I LOVE what Jim Newman does, I like the "there's no_____ " pointers, it's not even that approach, it's just that there's this whole realm of spirituality, psychology, tarot cards, fun phenomenon, and artistic mediums here to explore and create with, and there's literally NO REASON not to. 😂

Youtube Channel  

27 minutes ago, Mandy said:

the Tao, whatever you'd like to call it,  is meant to address or illuminate. But it seems like in practice it's so often a bunch of kids informing all the assumed idiot other kids that there's no Santa Claus. Shattering the illusion is not the same as ruining someone's fun, the potential manifestation of imagination. That has nothing to do with creating or the alchemy of suffering, it's not what I signed up for. 

We do not to force anything. Just love. Love is enough to conquer the world. 

I posted in a Rupert Spira group asking what book was best for introduction, mostly because all the Rupert Spira books I've so far read aren't nearly as good as the Power of Now to recommend to someone new, and also to help the group with fostering more  on the subject discussions.  I got lots of wonderful answers but two people took the time to question me about my motives of reading a book, what did I expect to find there? It's just that so many discussions about nonduality, YouTube comments, are filled with one upping, mansplaining (no matter what your gender), or flaunting some sort of spiritual intelligence above another, (I KNOW SANTA CLAUS DOESN'T EXIST) and it's so out of place and I'm just so over it. I'm also over trying to explain any of this to anyone. I'd rather write some really out there poetry or paint some shit than rather try to explain and have to read YouTube comments about how my videos need more structure or don't make sense. THAT'S THE POINT. I can't explain this to anyone. I've wasted so much time trying to convince, to explain, thinking it was important that they knew, I was the kid that says there's no Santa Claus, I AM that kid. That's why it pisses me off. If they aren't suffering, leave em alone! If they are, don't think if you suffer a bit too, that it'll change anything. 

What about if this might be your imagination about there is such a thing as others or you. The spiritually and now is already love itself? Instead of directly getting pissed of or convince people, just love it and explain talk within the love?

I LOVE what Jim Newman does, I like the "there's no_____ " pointers, it's not even that approach, it's just that there's this whole realm of spirituality, psychology, tarot cards, fun phenomenon, and artistic mediums here to explore and create with, and there's literally NO REASON not to. 😂

If you act the way that you love these sentences, maybe the one that frasturatres and arrigates you, will be the same as "there is no ______"?