Tempted to go Back to Eating Meat

@noomii  I suggest doing what you believe is right for you, I don't believe that certain foods are "good or bad" for people. My experience with cilantro is that it's a food, I feel SO good about it, I enjoy it in the smoothies, I absolutely love the stuff, it makes me feel good and there's a lot of awesome benefits linked to cilantro. I'd rather move forward, enjoy something I've chosen wisely based on how it makes me feel, than worry about the effects of whatever, or whatever I'm doing to solve the other whatever. Eventually it would be like the little old lady who swallowed a fly. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@noomii  I suggest doing what you believe is right for you, I don't believe that certain foods are "good or bad" for people. My experience with cilantro is that it's a food, I feel SO good about it, I enjoy it in the smoothies, I absolutely love the stuff, it makes me feel good and there's a lot of awesome benefits linked to cilantro. I'd rather move forward, enjoy something I've chosen wisely based on how it makes me feel, than worry about the effects of whatever, or whatever I'm doing to solve the other whatever. Eventually it would be like the little old lady who swallowed a fly. 

Great that it feels good for you. 🙂 I didn't mean cilantro is bad for everyone. I talked about how people experiencing toxicity have reacted to it.

On 6/13/2023 at 11:38 PM, Mandy said:

@noomii https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/01/26/fact-check-unproven-claim-cilantro-removes-heavy-metal-brain/9087530002/  It sounds like there have been very few studies on both cilantro and chelation therapy. Cilantro seems far safer IMO though. 

The IV chelation therapy they mention in the article is not safe. 

I use ACC oral low dose chelation. Not IV.

I don't resonate with one of the chelators DMSA that I use either, my gut health is worse from it, that's the one used for Lead. Mostly I use ALA. 

Other than that my health is better since I started though. I could be better for other reasons too.

https://livingnetwork.co.za/chelationnetwork/chelation-the-andy-cutler-protocol/

https://cutlersuccessstories.weebly.com/what-not-to-do.html

If you're interested you can read about cilantro in Andy cutlers books or just their Fb group. 

I'd rather use a natural method or just something else I resonate more with than what I use now. What is written about cilantro and other alternative methods have made me not use it so far.

@noomii Thanks, I wasn't sure how chelation worked or that there were different options. I always wondered because I have a friend that has a little boy that always had really high lead levels growing up and being in her house, I saw that her living room was the old 1800's typical gray painted floor boards but they didn't even seal them until they got his blood test results at the pediatrician office. You can get sued if you sell an older home without handing out disclosure forms about lead paint, but they were given the house by family. I always wondered what the best treatment option was in that case. 

Youtube Channel