Does Consciousness/Awareness/Life ...etc exists within the body?

On 5/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

That feeling of existence, awareness, or 'I', does it really exist within the body?

Or maybe its just an apparent illusion???

As far as I am aware, the ''feeling'' that I exist, is impossible to be located within the object I know as 'my body'.

And yet the ''feeling'' is real enough, albeit the illusory nature of having no exact location.

On 5/19/2023 at 12:15 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

That feeling of existence, awareness, or 'I', does it really exist within the body?

Or maybe its just an apparent illusion???

The illusion is existence; The fact or state of living or having objective reality, continued survival, a way of living.

The appearance is feeling, aliveness, awareness, consciousness (infinite / not knowing / no finite thing to know)… as a world and a lens, and about the world a thought arises of the lens - “it”.

As there seems to be “it”, there an illusion of “not it”, or, the separate self; the ‘knower’ which ‘knows… that there are… facts, states, living, objective reality, survival and a way of living. 

On 5/19/2023 at 12:17 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

what are walls, sounds, 'perception'? Is that 'me' appearing as 'not me'?

Appearing.

Infinite “and”… infinite, would be… infinite; no experience / existence. 

Infinite appearing as the worldsphere is not experience / existence.

Infinite appearing as the lensphere… is a veiling of self-aware, self-only-knowing, infinite being / self.

Now there seems to be experience, but where oh where is this infinite being? 

Nonexistence… does not exist. Therein existence is nondual, and existence can not truly be an ‘it’; such as existence. 

Appearing. 

On 5/19/2023 at 12:17 PM, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

It's the whole field of 'life' that appears as objects, actually limitless and me? 

where the fuck am I???

The veil is ‘it’ / ‘it’s’ / ‘it is’. 

It: The field, feeling of, within the body, facts, states, life, living, objects, objective reality, survival, continuation. 

Contemplations