I Can't Eat any Food

I've tried everything, but I've come to the conclusion that eating any food no matter what kind always feels bad. 

For example, this morning I ate a banana and my eyes started burning, it's like that feeling when you've been staring at your phone in darkness for a few hours, that irritated groggy eye feeling. 

It's like no matter what I eat I get that burning eye sensation and feel irritated.

I feel the greatest in the morning when I just have black tea and go for a walk, there's a feeling of clear-headedness and focus. The moment I eat, no matter how small, there's a dip in my energy levels and focus. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

It has nothing to do with food or energy. Energy is not actually coming from food. It’s not actually coming from anywhere because it’s infinite and it’s you. 

It has only to do with uprooting the separate self. (My energy levels, my focus). There is no food which is going to clarify why some thoughts are discordant. 

For example, experiencing irritation is different than being irritated in that the first is a recognition of the emotion experienced, and the second is about a separate self and is the suppression of emotion. 

A simple observation can show that the body may need or is calling for a fast? Listen to your body, if fresh fruit or fruit juice does not work then maybe you need to just fast on teas and water for the time being and allow the body to heal / rest / regenerate. We can go many months without food so its not an issue to take a little break. Sometimes we need to break old cycles and habits and fasting is an extremely effective practice for such things. Its the ultimate deprogramming mechanism. Fasting from more than just food is where it gets really interesting where greater consciousness becomes apparent.

Breathing is primary, everything else is secondary.

Edited by Pluto

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

On 5/17/2023 at 11:41 PM, Orb said:

I've tried everything, but I've come to the conclusion that eating any food no matter what kind always feels bad. 

For example, this morning I ate a banana and my eyes started burning, it's like that feeling when you've been staring at your phone in darkness for a few hours, that irritated groggy eye feeling. 

It's like no matter what I eat I get that burning eye sensation and feel irritated.

I feel the greatest in the morning when I just have black tea and go for a walk, there's a feeling of clear-headedness and focus. The moment I eat, no matter how small, there's a dip in my energy levels and focus. 

Try putting Honey in tepid-lightly warm water.

That way you can get some calories in.

I´m sure you will be able to digest that easily. 

Let me know if it worked for you!

3 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Try putting Honey in tepid-lightly warm water.

That way you can get some calories in.

I´m sure you will be able to digest that easily. 

Let me know if it worked for you!

Thanks! I forget how awesome honey can bee. 

♾️

7 hours ago, Orb said:

Thanks! I forget how awesome honey can bee. 

Also, I forgot, it can be even better if before hand you boil some black pepper ground, let it rest and when the water its warm (not hot, or you will ruin the honey), add the honey. 

But without the black pepper recipe its also good obviously 

There are high conscious humans that only live on honey and water. It's one of the foods that its more close to the human blood in chemical composition...

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666