Who watches anime?

Felt like I should've made this thread long ago. I feel like I'm the only person who writes the word "anime" here (even searched the keyword and checked lol), but statistically this is not possible because also the age range is mostly younger adults from what it seems like.

So yeah, who watches anime?

In order to make it a little more interesting I'd like you to name at least a few good anime that you watched (could be also that impacted you).

I'll start:

Attack on Titan

Hunter X Hunter

Vinland Saga

Demon Slayer

Naruto

Dragon Ball

Naruto

My Hero Academia

One Punch Man

Space Dandy

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Afro Samurai

Devilman 

Gundam Wing (watched it as a kid but I find it boring now)

Akira (A Japanese animated movie, easily on the top 10 of "classic" anime movies)

I don't watch it as much anymore. 

But I HIGHLY recommend Space Dandy, one of the most fun and outlandish animes I've seen, I think it's made by the same guy who made cowboy bebop but I could be wrong. It's only 26 episodes long.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb Here we go, I actually believed you'd be here quickly.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

My Hero Academia

One Punch Man

Fashow. The last few episodes of MHA were PEAK.

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

Samurai Champloo

Haven't watched (only 1 episode long ago) but it seems cool and a different vibe.

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

Devilman 

Devilman Crybaby?

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Space Dandy

Oh yeah, now I remember that you mentioned this anime some previous time. I have a dejavou, perhaps I made in the past a similat thread lol.

27 minutes ago, fopylo said:

@Orb 

Devilman Crybaby?

I've seen that show too but there were short movies before that show that were good.

There's a good devilman OVA called Apolcalypse of Devilman that's really good. Basically Akira and Amon get split up and the real Amon comes back.

Edited by Orb

♾️

11 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

I have watched all of them except naruto.

probably I have watched 160+ animes

my profile pic is from anime blue lock great anime

Your profile pic used to ve Killua! I like that character, I never finished hunter x hunter but I know the ending already.

♾️

10 hours ago, Orb said:

Your profile pic used to ve Killua! I like that character, I never finished hunter x hunter but I know the ending already.

@Omar Osama Oh shoot you used to be the one with the pfp of killua? I remember such a person was here and I loved to see it because I like him.

@Orb Bro, it really don't matter if you know the ending already. It's not an anime that has a straight plot and progressing somewhere... There were many amazing things that happened in the middle that makes the show very beautiful. I highly recommend you get back to it, although I know the reluctantness of picking up from wherever you left, from whenever you left.

10 hours ago, Orb said:

Nah I've never seen those animes 🤔

Spirited away is like the most classic anime movie probably out there that every kid has seen. No way you haven't seen it, and if not, well I recommend.

@Omar Osama

5 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

I have rewatched hxh more than twice already, the blue lock anime is so great the best sporting anime ever

I'm currently rewatching hxh (well I'm watching a reaction channel on patreon but it isn't cut, and I get to experience the show again together with someone virtual who doesn't know what to expect). Blue Lock is the best sporting anime also in my opinion, but the only other sports anime I've seen is Haikyu.

29 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Bro , it really don't matter if you know the ending already. It's not an anime that has a straight plot and progressing somewhere... There were many amazing things that happened in the middle that makes the show very beautiful. I highly recommend you get back to it, although I know the reluctantness of picking up from wherever you left, from whenever you left.

Spirited away is like the most classic anime movie probably out there that every kid has seen. No way you haven't seen it, and if not, well I recommend.

Oh yea I've seen spirited away, and a few other movies made by the same guy like my neighbor totoro, princess monoke (I think that's the name). 

And rn I haven't been watching anime a lot, although I'm tempted to finish samurai champloo.

♾️