Is Homosexuality Unnatural?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this. 

My family is mostly Christian and against gay marriage. 

The reason why makes sense but doesn't resonate for me. 

Essentially from the Christian perspective God created man and woman for each other, so man and man or woman and woman together would not be consistent with the way God created us. 

I myself am sexually open, I'd say I'm pansexual, but the Christian argument is hard to take down lol.

♾️

47 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

God didn’t create man and woman. Man and woman created man and woman. Gender is a social construct.

I understand that gender is a social construct. But it's undeniable that sexually there is male and female, this exists in most life forms even plants. 

48 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

The “Christian perspective” is the root of countless acts of violence, hate crime, and murder. And is the justification behind laws intended to discriminate.

Agreed.

♾️

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

I understand that gender is a social construct. But it's undeniable that sexually there is male and female, this exists in most life forms even plants. 

Agreed.

Male and female is a spectrum and not a duality, even in nature. There are animals that change gender mid life, animals that have both sex parts and reproduce on their own, animals that have no gender, etc.  There is also homosexuality, asexuality and every possible variance in between among animals. All human beings began life in the womb as "female" and some become "male" later on(before birth) also throughout history almost every known culture is known to have had transgender individuals, gay individuals, ace, pan, etc.  

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Male and female is a spectrum and not a duality, even in nature. There are animals that change gender mid life, animals that have both sex parts and reproduce on their own, animals that have no gender, etc.  There is also homosexuality, asexuality and every possible variance in between among animals. All human beings began life in the womb as "female" and some become "male" later on(before birth) also throughout history almost every known culture is known to have had transgender individuals, gay individuals, ace, pan, etc.  

Great explanation, what's the difference between sex and gender?

♾️

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

Great explanation, what's the difference between sex and gender?

Sex usually refers to primary biological sexual characteristics ie genitalia, gender is basically what is imposed on individuals based on what primary(and secondary) sexual characteristics they have by society. 

Edited by Jonas Long

30 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I mistakenly used the word "gender" a few times when I should have used "sex", my bad.  Certain animals change sex midlife, have no sex, etc. 

6 hours ago, Orb said:

Essentially from the Christian perspective God created man and woman for each other, so man and man or woman and woman together would not be consistent with the way God created us. 

I myself am sexually open, I'd say I'm pansexual, but the Christian argument is hard to take down

Meanwhile in reality… no one’s actually experiencing a created, a God or an us.