how to keep your mind sharp always everyday?

Isagi Yoichi

On 4/17/2023 at 1:52 PM, Omar Osama said:

How can someone use make full use of their mind and creative thinking every day?

what sort of activities & projects are best for that?

Understand evolving doesn't exceed the moment here.  Life is a balancing act living never same details repeated twice, so to keep socially doing the same things each generation forward there are only two ways of doing it.

Honestly or corrupting every next generation to repeat previous 4 generations' misdirections of living only evolving here one at a time.  Utopia or eternal hell for the 99% constantly manipulated by persons misrepresenting life in plain sight.

the absolute simplicity with adapting as genetics eternally separates every reproduction native to this atmosphere naturally here.

Been done so long your brain only knows how to mind power of suggesting point of origin is beyond the moment here. Never was.  

Again simplicity rules balance of life getting eternally separated now, try and correct human corruption without destroying the corrupted.

That is where my creativity stays since becoming part of the silent majority that instinctively aware about every reality is a franchise denying now is eternity.

On 4/18/2023 at 9:13 PM, Omar Osama said:

today very little i am not feeling well i have headache and cold

Try to be aware at least 1 hour per day. You will radically realize what is the difference between monkey mind and silence mind.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 4/17/2023 at 7:52 PM, Omar Osama said:

How can someone use make full use of their mind and creative thinking every day?

what sort of activities & projects are best for that?

Vegan diet, or semi-vegan diet.

Hatha Yoga

Meditation or Highly concentration-Intense Kriyas. 

A bit of sunbathing, walking around in nature, sitting and being in touch with the soil.

Drinking Honey + Water.

Rich people shit basically LoL

41 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

Bullshit

Rather than responding that someone's response BS, explain your point of view. This is a discussion board. There are expansive, wonderful, life changing, mind opening conversations to be had here, but it takes a little intention, care, respect and thought on your part. If you want to sharpen your mind, explain what you mean, have a great discussion. 

Youtube Channel  

4 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

BS

Sounds like you havent tried what you call bullshit. Going for a walk in nature clears “your mind” and allows creative thinking. I do it often when making music or when feeling stuck. 
all of the points mentioned are points are good.

if you want crativity and clarity, have a healthy body.

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

Sounds like you havent tried what you call bullshit. Going for a walk in nature clears “your mind” and allows creative thinking. I do it often when making music or when feeling stuck. 
all of the points mentioned are points are good.

if you want crativity and clarity, have a healthy body.

yeah walking works 

Yoga soil honey water and vegan bs are irrelevant.

LOL everyone knows that walking in nature is good.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord