Zoom meet with Mandy tomorrow Wednesday 12:00PM noon EDT April 12

Mandy

Great. I might join..maybe lolĀ 

But are you confident enough to "teach" without trembling or hesitation?Ā 

Not to discourage you or anything.. I love your posts and journals.. You are clearly a smart lady.. But just asking for more context (what the meeting is precisely about and what do you have to say? ).Ā 

Good luck šŸ™‚

@Someone hereĀ Is there something wrong with trembling and hesitation? lol No, it's just a laid back meet. It's open for questions or group conversation, same topics as we discuss on the forum here, just in the form of a Zoom call, with voices and faces instead of just words and emojis. It'll be fun.Ā 

Ā 

@Orb Yay!Ā šŸ˜

Ā YoutubeĀ ChannelĀ Ā 

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Is there something wrong with trembling and hesitation? lol No, it's just a laid back meet. It's open for questions or group conversation, same topics as we discuss on the forum here, just in the form of a Zoom call, with voices and faces instead of just words and emojis. It'll be fun.Ā 

Nah nothing is wrong but maybe I'm just projecting. if I myself went for a teacher role it would be awkward. I don't know what the hell to talk about.Ā 

But don't listen to me. Good luck and all the best. šŸ™

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here That "role" thought will always trip you up. Just do what you want to be doing.Ā 

Haha (fake it till you make it kinda thing?)Ā 

BTW I just got back from an appointment with my therapist and I was hit with the realization that I can do whatever I want to do in life. I'm in uni right now, but if I wanted to quit my studies and become a bus driver, I could! If I wanted to open up a flower shop, I could! If I wanted to travel the world for a year... Oops... Nevermind šŸ˜Š

Ā 

I consider myself a newbie. Do you consider yourself to be a spiritual teacher?Ā  Is that what you want to be doing? If It is.. Then go for it.Ā  You and Anna Brown and Ariana Reflects are the only female spiritual gurus on YouTube today. You have a lot of wisdom. Please share more.Ā 

@Someone hereNo I mean just doing what you want to be doing, not as who you become or what you do for a career or whatever, but in the moment. But yes you totally can drive a bus and open a flower shop, and travel the world.Ā šŸ˜

Ā 

Again, the message is that you can't really consider yourself. Appreciate it, but there are THOUSANDS of wonderful female spiritual teachers just on YouTube, it's not a rare thing at all.Ā šŸ™‚

Ā 

@WhiteOwl Awesome!Ā 

Ā YoutubeĀ ChannelĀ Ā 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Ā Ā If It is.. Then go for it.Ā  You and Anna Brown and Ariana Reflects are the only female spiritual gurus on YouTube today.Ā 

Not trying to derail the thread, but there are way more female non duality speakers on youtube. All throughout history there have been enlightened women.

ā™¾ļø