Also... if 'This Place' its all that Exists.... (This place: Awareness.)

If there are no 'other bubbles' in a 'different place' experiencing a different part of the 'world'  (because 'other' its a thought, 'world' its a thought, and 'physical distance' its a thought ) and its ALL happening HERE, then....

....That means 'we' are completely united but also completely separated. uh? Still doesn't feel Complete Love to me. More like Half Love LoL

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

There’s countless bubbles. It’s actually the highest selling kids toy of all time. Even just taking a bubble bath, gotta be hundreds if not thousands. 

🤣

9 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

@Phil @ConsciousDreamer666

Lets say hypothetically that I’m a solipsist. And let’s say (also hypothetically) that you want to convince me that I’m wrong.

What would you say to me?

Meditate more 😉

PD: I had the urge to say 'Nothing because you do not exist'. But I held myself. 😂

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 solipsism is false. 

I´m not talking about Solipsism.

You also exist, but Here 🙂 

Or... from your perspective: I do exist, but only There 🙃

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

One is the devil, not 666

Imma take this thing.

This thing here.

Imma draw a border round it.

I call it, one. 

Rubins-vase-sometimes-referred-to-as-The-Two-Face-One-Vase-Illusion-depicts-the.png

@Mandy I need a hint, don´t get it 😬

14 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

This place: Perception, Colours, sounds, etc.... Basically, that which I have always called 'my experience'.

Maybe it is, maybe 'this place' and 'moment' called 'my experience' its actually the whole of reality. Everything! There is nothing 'outside' of this. Because that 'outside' its a thought.

Is this place "being alive now in this atmosphere" Total Sum of Evolving achieved ancestrally forward since inception of the DNA streaming genetics eternally separates living reproductions." yes.

A moment time is stationary and constantly developing outcomes forward never the same as before co-exist one ancestor at a time.

Ancestor, ancestrally, ancestry(before, during, each great great grandchild added, until no more arrive and extinction occurs.

38 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Is this place "being alive now in this atmosphere" Total Sum of Evolving achieved ancestrally forward since inception of the DNA streaming genetics eternally separates living reproductions." yes.

No. That’s also just another thought/ self-conceptualization, like ‘I’ & ‘this place’. 

40 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

A moment time is stationary and constantly developing outcomes forward never the same as before co-exist one ancestor at a time.

Same for ‘before’. 

51 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Is this place "being alive now in this atmosphere"

'Atmosphere' its something you are imagining (It's as real as a pink Unicorn = A thought )

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

No. That’s also just another thought/ self-conceptualization, like ‘I’ & ‘this place’. 

Same for ‘before’. 

@Phil So your 'experience' its not personal for you?

Since you seem to not make a separation between 'I' and 'this place'.

15 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

So your 'experience' its not personal for you?

It’s not the ‘experience’ aspect, it’s the your aspect. It’s like watching a video about deception while overlooking it’s presented by a teacher. The deception is in the presentation, the teacher aspect (thoughts), not perception. The perpetuation of the deception would require the exclusion of the truth, or, of this being pointed out. Put another way, ‘your’ for ‘you’ is thoughts, not perception or sensation. Another way… there’s no you. (Or I). ‘You’ and ‘I’ are just the thoughts™… ‘you’ and ‘I’. Not actual ‘separate things’. The Truth is this simple & obvious, as there isn’t The Truth either. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

It’s not the ‘experience’ aspect, it’s the your aspect. It’s like watching a video about deception while overlooking it’s presented by a teacher. The deception is in the presentation, the teacher aspect (thoughts), not perception. The perpetuation of the deception would require the exclusion of the truth, or, of this being pointed out. Put another way, ‘your’ for ‘you’ is thoughts, not perception or sensation. Another way… there’s no you. (Or I). ‘You’ and ‘I’ are just the thoughts™… ‘you’ and ‘I’. Not actual ‘separate things’. The Truth is this simple & obvious, as there isn’t The Truth either. 

I think I understand a bit about what you say.

Yesterday's night I was watching a videoclip from one of my favourite artists, and while I was watching him singing, suddenly there was an implicit 'seeing' of the following thoughts:

"He is something separate from me",

"That videoclip was filmed in physical place different from the one I am right now",

"those cars, actresses and the singer are things that are not Me, that is the 'external' world" 

Then I realized, Ok those are thoughts, nothing else. Like if my definition of separation and "two-ness" its built around thoughts, and it turns out they are false, then something interesting might come up out of this "investigation". 

(And I guess In the same way, 'your' experience, and 'my' experience its also built on thought and concepts. Although I find that duality way more difficult to break)

5 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I think I understand a bit about what you say.

Yesterday's night I was watching a videoclip from one of my favourite artists, and while I was watching him singing, suddenly there was an implicit 'seeing' of the following thoughts:

"He is something separate from me",

"That videoclip was filmed in physical place different from the one I am right now",

"those cars, actresses and the singer are things that are not Me, that is the 'external' world" 

Then I realized, Ok those are thoughts, nothing else. Like if my definition of separation and "two-ness" its built around thoughts, and it turns out they are false, then something interesting might come up out of this "investigation". 

(And I guess In the same way, 'your' experience, and 'my' experience its also built on thought and concepts. Although I find that duality way more difficult to break)

Not ‘built’ ‘around’… is (just thoughts™). No “I”…no “my”. No self, no problem.

Same for ‘duality’… ‘break’, etc. (There’s already no “I”). 

5 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I think I understand a bit about what you say

Same. There’s no (separate things) “thinker”…”knower”…”understander” “I” which “understands”. 

Just the thoughts™.

And of course, not even.

Simplest version…

https://www.actualized.org/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21327

48 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not ‘built’ ‘around’… is (just thoughts™). No “I”…no “my”. No self, no problem.

Same for ‘duality’… ‘break’, etc. (There’s already no “I”). 

Same. There’s no (separate things) “thinker”…”knower”…”understander” “I” which “understands”. 

Just the thoughts™.

And of course, not even.

Simplest version…

https://www.actualized.org/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21327

But then what I felt yesterday was false? I'm not saying I reached 100% non-duality but ...

@Phil Doesn't the 'feeling' represent how closer are you to Truth depending on how good it feels?

Just like in the vibrational scale there the lower ends feels very bad because its very far away from the highest vibrations, and the higher end gets sweeter and sweeter as it gets closer to the highest. Well, yesterday was pretty sweet if you ask me 😄

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

57 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

But then what I felt yesterday was false? I'm not saying I reached 100% non-duality but ...

What —— “I” (which is just a thought™) —— felt (which implies a separate self which feels something else, which there isn’t / it’s just the thought™ that there is) —— yesterday (which is just a thought™…’now…. about other than ‘now’… which there isn’t). 

“That”… is THIS. 

And of course, not even. 

@Phil Doesn't the 'feeling' represent how closer are you to Truth depending on how good it feels?

There’s no you / you is just the thought™ “you”. 

Just like in the vibrational scale there the lower ends feels very bad because its very far away from the highest vibrations, and the higher end gets sweeter and sweeter as it gets closer to the highest. Well, yesterday was pretty sweet if you ask me 😄

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale

(‘Doubt’). 

“Expression of emotions experienced is not ‘about myself’.”

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Same for ‘before’. 

thoughts are reflections of things taken/taking place here. Total sum past end here, future only evolving forward in series parallel positions occupying the moment geometrically, geologically, geographically spontaneously one of a kind simultaneosuly separate ever changing forms since conceived a fertilized cell DNA constructs inorganic molecular content as celluar results adapting in space consiting of everything specifically going on here, now.

All inclusive to the universe present.  Now configure that in physical results debating shit in cyberspace technology sustaining basically instint communicated regardless time  and climate zone in this atmosphere intellectually grided into longitude and latitude numbers in degrees of aperture between bojects present be they universal positions or ancestral displacements.

Kinetic self evident person, place, things with specific location, location, location. Generation gap, generation gap, generation gap, generation gap, generation gap arrived one of a kind.

Did you become a parent, grandparent, great grandparent, or no chance of becoming a great great grandparents during your time evolving fertilized cell to dead.  Don't forget total sum evolving is dead to decomposed also.

All you discuss is time being alive beyond the womb before entering one's tomb.  Because evolving happens in series parallel time, one's body never exceeds mutually evolving forward now.

Something to consider since humanity has brought this species to the point of no return having all 5 generation gaps abspolutely corrupted thinking humanity is salvation for the species.

All it dioes is create was to eliminate one another thinking beyond self contained to their own time adapting to the moment here.

Your choices added together since birth, and you seem angry nobody asked you permission to be alive as you.

Oh the tyranny of natural time and actually living only evolving here now as equally displaced.

2 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

'Atmosphere' its something you are imagining (It's as real as a pink Unicorn = A thought )

@Phil So your 'experience' its not personal for you?

I liked playing with integers or basic mathematics of compounding situations. integers 0-9 are figurative truths. integers 1-10 are relative comparisons of each thing here as a whole of everything present.

You see where numerators and common denominator comes from, correct? 

anything divided by everything gives a percentage of statistical agerages that intellectual minds round off ity bits of information.  So when 99% of the population believes only 1% are controlling tomorrows, how can that be intellectually possible when genetics sustains 100% eternal separation of active reproductions in the atmosphere now?

2 word answer, Reasonable doubt.

Oh! this is someing I invented 14 years ago playing around figuring out rule of 72 formula to compounding simple interest gains and it came back to the core of evolving in plain sight.

I thought you would like the 666 sequence on cubed results of integers compared to the 222 in squaring off one track topics of half truths.

image.thumb.png.d28a160778466377106dbf1e13afac7d.png

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.