Banned from actualized

spiritual dreams

Welp I got banned for disagreeing with Leo too much.

Was probably for the best considering I was going on there too much and learning very little.

I will miss my journal tho. Was helping a lot of people. I will also miss some of the forum members. Hopefully they defect to this forum.

Am I salty? yes. But it is what it is. Now that I can't go back there I see how much of a sinking ship it was.

Please keep in mind that this forum is not an offshoot off of any other forum, but is completely unique. Please write with the assumption that people have never heard of Leo or actualized.org, many members and others viewing and reading will not have.  

Please feel free to use the Emptying section of this forum to clear up confusion around anything specific that a teacher has said and make the intention of your discussion less about the right or wrongness of the teacher themselves. We aim to do our very best to apply the principles in the guidelines of this forum to everyone, regardless of whether they are present on the forum or not. If we are talking about any one specific, teacher, politician, member, etc, the focus should be questioning the specific comment, viewpoint, action or policy, not the person themselves. 

Youtube Channel  

41 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo said he would ban those spreading BS but that’s kinda ironic coming from him.  Just kinda. The people left on there must be gluttons for punishment in some way shape or form.

Its hard because I do think he has some legitimate insights. But there's so much toxicity as well.

28 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Mandy I think the problem with discussing Leo is that its not really about what he teaches, but more about the way in which he goes about teaching. So tis hard to talk about any of Leo's teachings as separate from his overall way of teaching and character.

Do you really think that a guru who talks about alien consciousness as superior to consciousness itself  is legitimate? 

giphy.gif

I am really struggling to understand how so many people do not recognize this as a shocking form of corruption. I suppose it's due to the group dynamic effect that influences people. I have shown Leo's thread to a couple of people around me and they have all had the same reaction: bursting out in laughter or rolling their eyes.

His followers are suffering myopia.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo said he would ban those spreading BS but that’s kinda ironic coming from him.  Just kinda. The people left on there must be gluttons for punishment in some way shape or form.

He is banning everyone who does not recognize him as the supreme leader, doubts his authority, or contests his supposed genius that is out of this world. 

Some sort of cult dictatorship in the making.  

9 minutes ago, Serenity said:

He is banning everyone who does not recognize him as the supreme leader, doubts his authority, or contests his supposed genius that is out of this world. 

Some sort of cult dictatorship in the making.  

Doing that would make me seriously unhappy.  I would rather collaborate with people than lord over people.  But that just might be my bias.  

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Doing that would make me seriously unhappy.  I would rather collaborate with people than lord over people.  But that just might be my bias.  

It will only result in surrounding oneself with the least clairvoyant people out there 😂. A nightmare for someone who has such disdain for what he calls "imbeciles". 

Edited by Serenity

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Mandy I think the problem with discussing Leo is that its not really about what he teaches, but more about the way in which he goes about teaching. So tis hard to talk about any of Leo's teachings as separate from his overall way of teaching and character.

Try it. You might really, really like what comes from it. 

Youtube Channel